A Dark Place Inside - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > All Things Horror > Horror Movies > Underground Extreme

Underground Extreme For the slightly more extreme viewing choices, including underground gore, torture, viscera, reality death, etc.

Old 10-13-2013, 09:09 AM   #1
Wonderlust
Fairies Wear Boots

Wonderlust is beautifully macabre and uncharacteristically psychotic

Default A Dark Place Inside

Beneath the surface of humanity many of us are nervous and afraid - afraid because we know that we are expected to act in accordance with a placebo world, one that does not truly exist. We are expected to portray, uphold and obey an illusion of civilization that does not resemble the world in which we actually traffic. Andy Philips is one of many who cannot cope with that "reality." He has to shut out a world that in essence is mad, a world where we deny our true will and the thoughts and desires of our conscious mind in order to find peace. There are many reasons why Andy and others like him, kill and commit heinous acts of violence and desecration, a reason that stems fundamentally from the confusion and conflict within the collective soul of us all. Andy Philips is a very lonely man...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/A-Dar...459939?fref=ts

I miss you. When this meaningless life is over, I will wander in purgatory for an eternity to search for your soul. We will be reunited one day and we will laugh about how we both had been used for the pleasure of others. We will laugh because we will finally be free.
Wonderlust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 09:13 AM   #2
Wonderlust
Fairies Wear Boots

Wonderlust is beautifully macabre and uncharacteristically psychotic

Message from A Dark Place Inside

Quote:
I expect to have it wrapped up in less than a month. We're just adding the music now. Chemical burn already acquired it so it will likely hit stores early next year. I may have a special edition available this year though through maniac films

I miss you. When this meaningless life is over, I will wander in purgatory for an eternity to search for your soul. We will be reunited one day and we will laugh about how we both had been used for the pleasure of others. We will laugh because we will finally be free.
Wonderlust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 10:19 PM   #3
Splat
Fresh Kill

Splat is basking in the goresomeness that is Extreme Horror Cinema!

Concept art for DVD release..Another film I really look forwards to viewing this year!

www.extremehorrorcinema.com
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote