Films That Have Pissed You Off - Page 5 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > All Things Horror > General Horror Talk

General Horror Talk Does it have something to do with horror? Does it not fit in anywhere else? Post It Here!

Old 07-28-2013, 11:33 PM   #41
Timvp
Rotting Corpse

Timvp is one proud Spurs fan!! 5x Champions!!

Just a few off the top of my head,
X-Men 3: The Last Stand & Origins: Wolverine
Atlantis: The Lost Empire
A Nightmare on Elm Street '10
Spider-Man 3
Old 07-29-2013, 09:41 PM   #42
DudeClassicMan
Fresh Kill

DudeClassicMan has no status.

Fuck Detention (2011). First of all, as a public service announcement more than any kind of veiled defense of this utter rubbish, just know going in that this tripe is no different than the Scary Movie franchise, furthermore it’s probably closer To Not Another Teen Movie (only not as good.) But it is certainly not a straight-up horror film or even much of a horror/comedy. What it is: an obnoxious spastic mess that is much more nausea-inducing from all its stupid constant hipster references than even the worst found footage wreck.

I also feel the need to mention that this crud is one of those random things that received beyond overhype from this site and several others. Might I ask WHY?!!!!!

Of course, I remember Red Velvet (which I actually liked) garnering this same support four or five years back and you never see anybody bring it up. Hopefully Detention will suffer the same fate.
DudeClassicMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 09:47 PM   #43
Deadly Fiend
Demigod

Deadly Fiend has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DudeClassicMan View Post
Fuck Detention (2011). First of all, as a public service announcement more than any kind of veiled defense of this utter rubbish, just know going in that this tripe is no different than the Scary Movie franchise, furthermore it’s probably closer To Not Another Teen Movie (only not as good.) But it is certainly not a straight-up horror film or even much of a horror/comedy. What it is: an obnoxious spastic mess that is much more nausea-inducing from all its stupid constant hipster references than even the worst found footage wreck.

I also feel the need to mention that this crud is one of those random things that received beyond overhype from this site and several others. Might I ask WHY?!!!!!

Of course, I remember Red Velvet (which I actually liked) garnering this same support four or five years back and you never see anybody bring it up. Hopefully Detention will suffer the same fate.
Agreed. I couldn't finish that one.
Old 07-29-2013, 11:29 PM   #44
Se7en
Send... More... Paramedics

Se7en is bout to buy an alligator for his birthday

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanyonBehindHer View Post
I can't stand any of his movies.
Oh my.

Not even Devil's Rejects? Near perfect IMO.
Old 07-30-2013, 12:51 PM   #45
Do0kie89
Rotting Corpse

Do0kie89 has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cee Jay View Post
My Bloody Valentine was piss poor in IMO, how anybody actually enjoyed this movie ill never know.
Remake or Original?

Original all the way for me. Remake had its moments though. But for the most part is shit.

Do0kie89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 04:54 AM   #46
horrorking95
Rotting Corpse

horrorking95 is singing Believe! BY CHER!

Send a message via MSN to horrorking95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Do0kie89 View Post
Remake or Original?

Original all the way for me. Remake had its moments though. But for the most part is shit.
I enjoyed the remake. I thought that it was harmless fun, although I've not seen the original.

Have a looky at my new horror movie blog!

http://asdaman.wordpress.com/
horrorking95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 08:28 PM   #47
Doug Brunell
Fresh Kill

Doug Brunell is working on the next manuscript

"Insidious." Great movie ... until the end.
Doug Brunell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 12:39 AM   #48
althenaruby
Not Dead Yet

althenaruby has no status.

Munger Road. I think it was the acting and the decisions that everyone made that pissed me off the most.

The ending of ATM pissed me off too...yeah the cameras totally missed a car blocking the door.
althenaruby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 12:59 PM   #49
VictorCrowley
Fresh Kill

VictorCrowley is choppin' some meat in the swamp.

Halloween Resurrection.
VictorCrowley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 03:34 PM   #50
Mr. Madness
Not Dead Yet

Mr. Madness has no status.

the mist - the movie was near perfect imo... just that damn cgi was so horrible, i dont know who frank darabont has doing his cgi but they need to fired... it wasnt so bad through the haze and the smoke... but that tentacle that comes in under the rolling garage door in the back room was like something out of xena warrior princess... it took me out of the film entirely. thankfully the rest of the film was absolutely fantastic to bring me back in. ....

thats not the first time frank darabont let some really horrible cgi into his creations... the green mile was fantastic but the cgi was ugly and horrible, even when the CDC building in walking dead season one spoiler blows up it looks like polygonal crap... i just dont get it..

i also recently watched

Simon killer - everything about the film was good but all the news around the net claimed it was horribly disturbing and shocking .... i went in with too high of expectations and my guard up but wasnt really all that shocked... guess i built it up too much ...but it was still a really well made film... martha marcy may marleen was way more traumatizing and interesting by comparison.

Last edited by Mr. Madness; 08-30-2013 at 03:40 PM.
Mr. Madness is offline   Reply With Quote