BD Legacy Lag - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet


Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > Bloody-Disgusting.com > Site Suggestions/Questions or Bugs

Site Suggestions/Questions or Bugs Let us know what you think of the site, and what we can do to improve it. Forum specific questions/support to be handled here as well.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2013, 11:21 AM   #1
Santa
The Necromancer
 
Santa's Avatar
Santa is stronger than the foundations of the earth
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dol Guldur
Posts: 11,294
Default BD Legacy Lag

Maybe I am the only one, but for quite some time by now I am experiencing sometimes heavy lagging by refreshing the site, threads or the overall usability at all. It's getting pretty on my nerves.

Anyone else here with the same problems?
__________________
"I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
Scott Vogel from Terror

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo Doll
I would jizz on you if I were a man. I would jizz on everything if I had a penis for one day. Oh man I bet that feels so good. You guys are so lucky.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devonia
I like to skip dessert and get right down to relaxing after a meal with a hot bath and a facial.
Santa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 11:49 PM   #2
Oxley
Bastard Son of 100 Maniacs
 
Oxley's Avatar
Oxley is slice'n and dice'n.
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: The Bates Motel, Australia
Posts: 21,875
Send a message via MSN to Oxley
Default

Nope.

You're in Germany; maybe the servers are Jewish and are just saying "Fuck you."
__________________
"Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain





"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler


Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa View Post
You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
Oxley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 10:48 AM   #3
Outpost #31
Super Moderator
 
Outpost #31's Avatar
Outpost #31 is gunning for Ricky Spanish
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Insanity
Posts: 7,132
Default

That's odd as I know they fixed some of the major bugs a bit ago. If things keep up PM one of us mods and we could give KR a yell. Only thing I can think of is maybe cleaning cookies/cache and see if that may help. Sorry to hear things are fudging up for you.
Outpost #31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 04:53 AM   #4
Rusted
Paranoid Android
 
Rusted's Avatar
Rusted has no status.
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 22,421
Send a message via MSN to Rusted
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxley View Post
Nope.

You're in Germany; maybe the servers are Jewish and are just saying "Fuck you."
Rusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 05:34 PM   #5
Santa
The Necromancer
 
Santa's Avatar
Santa is stronger than the foundations of the earth
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dol Guldur
Posts: 11,294
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusted View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxley View Post
Nope.

You're in Germany; maybe the servers are Jewish and are just saying "Fuck you."
You both shuddup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outpost #31 View Post
That's odd as I know they fixed some of the major bugs a bit ago. If things keep up PM one of us mods and we could give KR a yell. Only thing I can think of is maybe cleaning cookies/cache and see if that may help. Sorry to hear things are fudging up for you.
I will try it, will report back then.
__________________
"I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
Scott Vogel from Terror

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo Doll
I would jizz on you if I were a man. I would jizz on everything if I had a penis for one day. Oh man I bet that feels so good. You guys are so lucky.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devonia
I like to skip dessert and get right down to relaxing after a meal with a hot bath and a facial.
Santa is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2001-Present BLOODY-DISGUSTING LLC