BD History - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > General Talk > Whateverland

Whateverland The title says it all.... whatever. If it doesn't fit anywhere else post it here.

Old 06-14-2006, 11:52 AM   #1
The Nightmare
The Living Dead

The Nightmare has no status.

Send a message via AIM to The Nightmare Send a message via MSN to The Nightmare
Default BD History

As we all know, BD has been around for a few years now. During these years, many different things have happened. Drafts, threads about everything and anything you can imagine, bannings, the hacking, among many other things.

BD, although it is a forum, has a very interesting history. I thought, it would be great to let all members - regulars, older members, new members, mods, everyone to have a look at this history.

The link below will let everyone took a look at many old threads and posts. Some threads survived the hack, some even date back all those years ago to 2002.

http://bloody-disgusting.com/legacy/archive/index.php/

Using this link, you can look at the crazy history of BD, by looking through old posts and threads. Trust me there are some very interesting threads and posts out there that haven't seen the light of day in a long time.

Use this thread to read through the old threads and posts, and post your opinions/thoughts on them. Talk about threads that made you laugh, angry etc, I'm sure you can find some, because there is so many! You may even find threads that you forgot you posted in.

So enjoy yourself and have a fun time, as you post about and read about the crazy, wacky, fun and interesting history that is.... THE HISTORY OF BD.
Old 06-14-2006, 11:57 AM   #2
BarkerRulez
Send... More... Paramedics

BarkerRulez is striking at mental apparitions like a drunk on a vacant street.

Ahhhh...Nice thread, Nightmare
If you want to know the taste of a pear, you must change the pear by eating it yourself. If you want to know the theory and methods of revolution, you must take part in revolution. All genuine knowledge originates in direct experience.-
Mao Zedong
BarkerRulez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 12:06 PM   #3
sL℮víи
Fresh Kill

sL℮víи has no status.

Send a message via AIM to sL℮víи Send a message via MSN to sL℮víи

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaVeNLuNiTiC
02-18-2003, 07:52 PM
hey anybody ready for 1000 corpses!!!! hope its lives up to the rep of Rob Zombies personality
I remember when HO1C was due to come out. I wanted to see it so bad but it was only playing in a few theaters in Toronto(i think maybe 2 or 3). I was pretty bummed but I finally got to see it when it came out on DVD. Good memories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yarg
01-23-2003, 06:57 PM
Alright, when i first heard about this movie, i thought, "Hmm..." should be good. Then about two years ago I heard that it was coming out in October from Universal and guess what, it didn't. Well on April 21, 2002 i went to see Rob Zombie in concert at the Electric Factory in Philadelpha. And when he sand the song "House of 1000 Corpses" Man there it was behind him on the screen, scenes from the movie. And i mean like 10 minutes of scenes, all different, and this movie i know is not going to get many good ratings for its violence, but i know that i am seeing it when it comes out. I have already read the script and i am not goiing to miss this movie for anything at all. He is not in the movie, but i believe his little sister plays the girl BABY. Which could be a good start for her. You have Tom Towles playing an police officer. Bill Mosely is playing OTIS which he could definitely do, and i know that i am going to see this, now you have to make up your mind if you are going to see it or not.
LOL His little sister ?! lmfao...his wife actually. :P sorry i found that funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10rd_833z318u8
07-23-2002, 05:52 PM
Sure this seems like a far off dream, but I would really like to see this get put together. We all could send money to Blue and Mr. D to set one up. It'd be cool to see every one from the site. Like I said, seems more like a dream. But Ive been thinking about this idea for awhile
Wow this is an old post!
Did this ever go anywhere ?

Anyways, Great thread Nightmare, brought back memories of past times..especially the HO1C post. THANKS!

My DVDs

Last edited by sL℮víи; 06-14-2006 at 12:11 PM.
sL℮víи is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 12:09 PM   #4
The Nightmare
The Living Dead

Thanks Barker and Slevin. I thought it would be a good idea to let people know a bit of history on BD.

By the way, the thread that got Ite and Kefka banned can be found using that link. It is sure to provide a few laughs, as it did for me when I read through it.
Old 06-14-2006, 12:17 PM   #5
MR SINISTER
I Eat Brains!

MR SINISTER is resurrected once more.

I'm afraid to look at some of my old posts. I went through a really bad time and I'm sure it was reflected through my posts then. I'm not sure I want to read anything that I wrote when I was that fucked up.

Good thread though Nightmare.
MR SINISTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 12:19 PM   #6
The Nightmare
The Living Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR SINISTER
I'm afraid to look at some of my old posts. I went through a really bad time and I'm sure it was reflected through my posts then. I'm not sure I want to read anything that I wrote when I was that fucked up.

Good thread though Nightmare.
Thanks, and Sinister, no worries. You don't need to look through your old posts, I don't know what you went through and Im not going to ask you, although you can tell me if you wish. Although if I come across anything that relates to it, and you decide to look through, I'll tell you what threads to avoid.
Old 06-14-2006, 12:23 PM   #7
MR SINISTER
I Eat Brains!

MR SINISTER is resurrected once more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nightmare
Thanks, and Sinister, no worries. You don't need to look through your old posts, I don't know what you went through and Im not going to ask you, although you can tell me if you wish. Although if I come across anything that relates to it, and you decide to look through, I'll tell you what threads to avoid.
That's alright man, I'll just avoid any threads I started with past screen names. Last I looked those were the ones I seemed like a complete retard in.
MR SINISTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 12:24 PM   #8
The Nightmare
The Living Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR SINISTER
That's alright man, I'll just avoid any threads I started with past screen names. Last I looked those were the ones I seemed like a complete retard in.
No worries buddy, no worries.
Old 06-14-2006, 01:50 PM   #9
Impaler
I Eat Brains!

Impaler has no status.

Send a message via AIM to Impaler

What I remember in particular about the "Old BD" is the horrendous flow of Freddy versus Jason threads followed by more threads about how the sequel would play out.

Myspace | Last.FM
Impaler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 02:06 PM   #10
The Nightmare
The Living Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impaler
What I remember in particular about the "Old BD" is the horrendous flow of Freddy versus Jason threads followed by more threads about how the sequel would play out.
I couldn't help but notice that while looking through the old threads, you could find Freddy Vs Jason everywhere! There was so much hype and the movie didn't live up to any of it.