The Off-Topic Thread - May 2013 - Page 15 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet


Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > General Talk > Whateverland

Whateverland The title says it all.... whatever. If it doesn't fit anywhere else post it here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2013, 04:46 PM   #141
Iggy
Heat Fan Numero Uno!
 
Iggy's Avatar
Iggy has no status.
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Miami,Florida
Posts: 25,854
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klown View Post
No talent whore?
Cock sucking, no talent whore.
__________________
Iggy is online now  
Old 05-05-2013, 06:15 PM   #142
voodoo_dolly
Send... More... Paramedics
 
voodoo_dolly's Avatar
voodoo_dolly is Miss New Booty
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Crosby
Posts: 9,659
Send a message via Yahoo to voodoo_dolly
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
Great example she's setting for her kid. I guess she's trying to go for that Paris Hilton, Kim Kardashian type fame.
She actually took her daughter with her to negotiations supposedly as sympathy leverage.
__________________


I'm going to eat my Devonia cuntcakes first!
voodoo_dolly is offline  
Old 05-05-2013, 06:25 PM   #143
Iggy
Heat Fan Numero Uno!
 
Iggy's Avatar
Iggy has no status.
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Miami,Florida
Posts: 25,854
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
She actually took her daughter with her to negotiations supposedly as sympathy leverage.
I sincerely hope that if anyone wants to watch this cow get fucked, that they download it instead of spending their cash on it. For what she's doing to her daughter, she doesn't deserve any more money from this.
__________________
Iggy is online now  
Old 05-05-2013, 06:49 PM   #144
voodoo_dolly
Send... More... Paramedics
 
voodoo_dolly's Avatar
voodoo_dolly is Miss New Booty
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Crosby
Posts: 9,659
Send a message via Yahoo to voodoo_dolly
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
I sincerely hope that if anyone wants to watch this cow get fucked, that they download it instead of spending their cash on it. For what she's doing to her daughter, she doesn't deserve any more money from this.
I don't think she realizes yet that someday her daughter will see this. She may Google her mom's name BC undoubtedly she'll know about the TV show and then this will pop up.
__________________


I'm going to eat my Devonia cuntcakes first!
voodoo_dolly is offline  
Old 05-05-2013, 08:28 PM   #145
craftychicka
Fresh Kill
 
craftychicka's Avatar
craftychicka is fucking awesome
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: South of Heaven
Posts: 681
Send a message via Skype™ to craftychicka
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
I don't think she realizes yet that someday her daughter will see this. She may Google her mom's name BC undoubtedly she'll know about the TV show and then this will pop up.

Kids getting on tv for getting knocked up is bad enough...

Some days I lose faith in humanity.

And then I see things like this


And I realize the world isn't completely full of bitches.
__________________
craftychicka is offline  
Old 05-05-2013, 09:09 PM   #146
voodoo_dolly
Send... More... Paramedics
 
voodoo_dolly's Avatar
voodoo_dolly is Miss New Booty
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Crosby
Posts: 9,659
Send a message via Yahoo to voodoo_dolly
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by craftychicka View Post

Kids getting on tv for getting knocked up is bad enough...

Some days I lose faith in humanity.

And then I see things like this


And I realize the world isn't completely full of bitches.
Might have been easier to take him out of the chair. Not like you use your legs crowd surfing. My husband got to be right up front when he was in a wheelchair at the Roger Waters concert. No better show to be up front at if you ask me.
__________________


I'm going to eat my Devonia cuntcakes first!
voodoo_dolly is offline  
Old 05-05-2013, 10:25 PM   #147
Oxley
Bastard Son of 100 Maniacs
 
Oxley's Avatar
Oxley is slice'n and dice'n.
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: The Bates Motel, Australia
Posts: 21,930
Send a message via MSN to Oxley
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
Yeah it's called like Teen Mom Backdoor Slut or something. Classy
Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
She actually took her daughter with her to negotiations supposedly as sympathy leverage.


Quote:
Originally Posted by craftychicka View Post

Kids getting on tv for getting knocked up is bad enough...

Some days I lose faith in humanity.

And then I see things like this


And I realize the world isn't completely full of bitches.
I lost faith in humanity long, long ago.

Don't feel too happy, he likely slipped out of that chair and was crushed to death via death pit.



So a mate is going out with this hot chick, who has a twin. Who thinks I'm "Cute and funny." So we're going to try and set something up there. This'll be interesting.

I feel sorry for her though, I mean, I don't think she understands exactly what I'm like. And she is this shy little girl. Shit gonna get interesting.
__________________
"Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain





"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler


Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa View Post
You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
Oxley is offline  
Old 05-05-2013, 10:34 PM   #148
H.P. Pufncraft
Super Moderator
 
H.P. Pufncraft's Avatar
H.P. Pufncraft is fucking MILFs and Cougars and Porn Stars. Oh my!
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: In between Kelli Staxxx's Love Jugs(Mammary Intercourse FTW)
Posts: 42,665
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxley View Post
So a mate is going out with this hot chick, who has a twin. Who thinks I'm "Cute and funny." So we're going to try and set something up there. This'll be interesting.

I feel sorry for her though, I mean, I don't think she understands exactly what I'm like. And she is this shy little girl. Shit gonna get interesting.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelli Staxxx
Are you gonna cum in my pussy?
H.P. Pufncraft is offline  
Old 05-05-2013, 10:42 PM   #149
Oxley
Bastard Son of 100 Maniacs
 
Oxley's Avatar
Oxley is slice'n and dice'n.
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: The Bates Motel, Australia
Posts: 21,930
Send a message via MSN to Oxley
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post


We're trying to organise all four of us to do something. I'm just going to have to put on my serious face. I hate being serious.
__________________
"Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain





"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler


Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa View Post
You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
Oxley is offline  
Old 05-06-2013, 01:55 AM   #150
Santa
The Necromancer
 
Santa's Avatar
Santa is stronger than the foundations of the earth
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dol Guldur
Posts: 11,309
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by craftychicka View Post

Kids getting on tv for getting knocked up is bad enough...

Some days I lose faith in humanity.

And then I see things like this


And I realize the world isn't completely full of bitches.
This wheelchair-crowdsurfing seems to be the new we-ain't-that-bad-at-all-humanity trend and shit. I find it pretty retarded, plus, it is dangerous for the ones underneath that damn chair. In the end they might suffer the same faith like the one in the chair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxley View Post
I lost faith in humanity long, long ago.
No news here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxley View Post
Don't feel too happy, he likely slipped out of that chair and was crushed to death via death pit.
I can imagine that vividly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxley View Post
I feel sorry for her though, I mean, I don't think she understands exactly what I'm like. And she is this shy little girl. Shit gonna get interesting.
Be polite and don't try to rape any girl. They might end up being interesting conversation partners.

Oh yeah...what about that awesoem bird of yours? Is he alive and well?
__________________
"I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
Scott Vogel from Terror

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo Doll
I would jizz on you if I were a man. I would jizz on everything if I had a penis for one day. Oh man I bet that feels so good. You guys are so lucky.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devonia
I like to skip dessert and get right down to relaxing after a meal with a hot bath and a facial.
Santa is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2001-Present BLOODY-DISGUSTING LLC