Hannibal (TV Series) - Page 3 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet


Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > General Talk > Entertainment

Entertainment General talk about movies, tv, etc.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2013, 09:00 PM   #21
H.P. Pufncraft
Super Moderator
 
H.P. Pufncraft's Avatar
H.P. Pufncraft is fucking MILFs and Cougars and Porn Stars. Oh my!
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: In between Kelli Staxxx's Love Jugs(Mammary Intercourse FTW)
Posts: 43,086
Default

Damn, Hannibal was really good.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelli Staxxx
Are you gonna cum in my pussy?
H.P. Pufncraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 10:24 PM   #22
Se7en
It... Won't... Die...
 
Se7en's Avatar
Se7en is cursed with intelligence he can't heal
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Prince George, British Columbia
Posts: 12,184
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
Damn, Hannibal was really good.
Good to hear.

We are in the golden age of TV people, enjoy it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7en View Post
TDK is overrated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
Attention whore.

I've said it a couple times before, and I'll say it again. There is only one Oxley, and you ain't him bub. Quit feigning crazy. It's getting pathetic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Geek View Post
Se7en...STFU. Stop trying to out stupid Oxley. Oxley is actually amusing with his craziness.

You're just a bland and dull rip off.
Se7en is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 10:29 PM   #23
H.P. Pufncraft
Super Moderator
 
H.P. Pufncraft's Avatar
H.P. Pufncraft is fucking MILFs and Cougars and Porn Stars. Oh my!
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: In between Kelli Staxxx's Love Jugs(Mammary Intercourse FTW)
Posts: 43,086
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7en Sins View Post
Good to hear.

We are in the golden age of TV people, enjoy it.
The way they introduced Hannibal in the show was perfect. I also like how
Spoiler Below
he warned the other serial killer. It reminded me of him contacting The Tooth Fairy in Manhunter/Red Dragon.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelli Staxxx
Are you gonna cum in my pussy?
H.P. Pufncraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 07:51 AM   #24
Rusted
Paranoid Android
 
Rusted's Avatar
Rusted has no status.
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 22,754
Send a message via MSN to Rusted
Default

Not a bad first episode. It was certainly a lot more bloody than I thought it would be and I loved the surreal touches.

It did feel a bit too CSI-ish at first, probably cause of Larry Fishbburn, but once Hannibal was introduced I felt it turned a corner. I'm not 100% sold on the guy playing Hannibal just yet but I'm interested in seeing what he does with the character.

There's loads of potential with this show.
Rusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 08:13 AM   #25
Willowfang
has gone to plaid
 
Willowfang's Avatar
Willowfang is half Thundercat on his childhood's side
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: SoCal
Posts: 54,486
Default

Got it on TiVo, hope to get to it this afternoon
__________________
I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.
Willowfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 09:03 AM   #26
The Devil's Lyric
Rotting Corpse
 
The Devil's Lyric's Avatar
The Devil's Lyric is a living reminder.
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: England
Posts: 2,018
Default

What a fantastic pilot. Super stylish, well cast, well written and suprisingly very bloody already.

This has heaps of potential, one of the best pilots I've seen in ages.
The Devil's Lyric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 10:03 PM   #27
TheDarkPoet41
Death's Handmaiden
 
TheDarkPoet41's Avatar
TheDarkPoet41 is watching Nordic cinema... alone!
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Drawing down the Moon.... in the old way!
Posts: 3,780
Default

I am a huge Mads Mikkelsen fan and when I found out he was playing Dr Hannibal Lecter in the new series "Hannibal", I was so excited.

Mads is the type of actor that he doesn't need to speak words, his facial expression is amazing.

I saw the first episode and I really liked it.
__________________



Life and death are one thread, the same line viewed from different sides.

TheDarkPoet41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 10:27 PM   #28
Mr. Bill
BD's Official Thunder Buddy!
 
Mr. Bill's Avatar
Mr. Bill is going to show that bitch a scary movie... bitches love scary movies
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Roseburg, OR
Posts: 17,275
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusted View Post
Not a bad first episode. It was certainly a lot more bloody than I thought it would be and I loved the surreal touches.

It did feel a bit too CSI-ish at first, probably cause of Larry Fishbburn, but once Hannibal was introduced I felt it turned a corner. I'm not 100% sold on the guy playing Hannibal just yet but I'm interested in seeing what he does with the character.
Agreed, I dug the episode and am definitely going to continue watching. Fishburne was distracting imo, I like him but I'm not sold on his presence yet, it did seem CSI-ish with him around
__________________


My facebook page...
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Horro..._type=bookmark

My film collection...
http://billsmovies.filmaf.com/owned 5045 films and counting
Mr. Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 11:51 PM   #29
Se7en
It... Won't... Die...
 
Se7en's Avatar
Se7en is cursed with intelligence he can't heal
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Prince George, British Columbia
Posts: 12,184
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
The way they introduced Hannibal in the show was perfect. I also like how
Spoiler Below
he warned the other serial killer. It reminded me of him contacting The Tooth Fairy in Manhunter/Red Dragon.
Yeah, that was totally awesome. Loved the last 15 minutes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bill View Post
Agreed, I dug the episode and am definitely going to continue watching. Fishburne was distracting imo, I like him but I'm not sold on his presence yet, it did seem CSI-ish with him around
As someone who never watched any of the CSI shows, I'm glad this doesn't bother me.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7en View Post
TDK is overrated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
Attention whore.

I've said it a couple times before, and I'll say it again. There is only one Oxley, and you ain't him bub. Quit feigning crazy. It's getting pathetic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Geek View Post
Se7en...STFU. Stop trying to out stupid Oxley. Oxley is actually amusing with his craziness.

You're just a bland and dull rip off.
Se7en is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 08:25 PM   #30
H.P. Pufncraft
Super Moderator
 
H.P. Pufncraft's Avatar
H.P. Pufncraft is fucking MILFs and Cougars and Porn Stars. Oh my!
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: In between Kelli Staxxx's Love Jugs(Mammary Intercourse FTW)
Posts: 43,086
Default

Did anyone else notice that one of The Kids in the Hall is on the show?



I thought episode 2 was really good. Mushroom guy was a pretty unique serial killer. His modus operandi reminded me of Farmer Vincent from Motel Hell.

I'm not sure though whether a "serial killer of the week" formula will help or hurt the show.

Next week's episode looks to be a bit of a departure from that.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelli Staxxx
Are you gonna cum in my pussy?
H.P. Pufncraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2001-Present BLOODY-DISGUSTING LLC