Hannibal (TV Series) - Page 18 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet


Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > General Talk > Entertainment

Entertainment General talk about movies, tv, etc.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2014, 11:18 PM   #171
Se7en
It... Won't... Die...
 
Se7en's Avatar
Se7en is a gigantic penis
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Prince George, Bishish Columbia
Posts: 11,202
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusted View Post
End of this month.
Too far
__________________
Se7en is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 11:24 PM   #172
Rusted
Paranoid Android
 
Rusted's Avatar
Rusted has no status.
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 22,628
Send a message via MSN to Rusted
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7en Sins View Post
Too far
I know.

So close yet so far.

Season 2 is going to be fantastic, especially now that they're introducing Mason Verger into the storyline. He'll be an interesting friened/foe who will keep Lecter busy.
Rusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 11:27 PM   #173
Se7en
It... Won't... Die...
 
Se7en's Avatar
Se7en is a gigantic penis
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Prince George, Bishish Columbia
Posts: 11,202
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusted View Post
I know.

So close yet so far.

Season 2 is going to be fantastic, especially now that they're introducing Mason Verger into the storyline. He'll be an interesting friened/foe who will keep Lecter busy.
Hopefully it gets more people watching! We almost didn't get this season so I'm going to enjoy ever episode in case it's the last.

The Mason Verger character is going to be fantastic. He's one creepy fucker.
__________________
Se7en is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 11:31 PM   #174
Rusted
Paranoid Android
 
Rusted's Avatar
Rusted has no status.
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 22,628
Send a message via MSN to Rusted
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7en Sins View Post
Hopefully it gets more people watching! We almost didn't get this season so I'm going to enjoy ever episode in case it's the last.

The Mason Verger character is going to be fantastic. He's one creepy fucker.
Yeah I'm very surprised it got renewed.

I think this is one of those cases where netflix are ready to pick it up if its network cancels it.

I hope it continues as there is so much more story to tell, and I think Mads Mikkelsen has surpassed Tony Hopkins as Lecter. He's just incredible in the role.
Rusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 11:47 PM   #175
Se7en
It... Won't... Die...
 
Se7en's Avatar
Se7en is a gigantic penis
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Prince George, Bishish Columbia
Posts: 11,202
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusted View Post
Yeah I'm very surprised it got renewed.

I think this is one of those cases where netflix are ready to pick it up if its network cancels it.

I hope it continues as there is so much more story to tell, and I think Mads Mikkelsen has surpassed Tony Hopkins as Lecter. He's just incredible in the role.
I hate this argument generally but Hopkins had what, 15 minute of screen time in Silence? He was good in Hannibal & Red Dragon but the scripts were rather limiting in what he could work with. I'm not confident in saying Mads is the best Hannibal I've seen on screen yet, but he's certainly my favorite.

In the event the show does get cancelled though, I hope Netflix picks it up. The poor viewership is mainly NBC's fault since I haven't seen it promoted anywhere on TV. No doubt people would go crazy over it if It appeared on the front page of Netflix
__________________
Se7en is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 11:51 PM   #176
Rusted
Paranoid Android
 
Rusted's Avatar
Rusted has no status.
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 22,628
Send a message via MSN to Rusted
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7en Sins View Post
I hate this argument generally but Hopkins had what, 15 minute of screen time in Silence? He was good in Hannibal & Red Dragon but the scripts were rather limiting in what he could work with. I'm not confident in saying Mads is the best Hannibal I've seen on screen yet, but he's certainly my favorite.

In the event the show does get cancelled though, I hope Netflix picks it up. The poor viewership is mainly NBC's fault since I haven't seen it promoted anywhere on TV. No doubt people would go crazy over it if It appeared on the front page of Netflix
Don't get me wrong, I love what Hopkins did with the character in all three films. It's just a personal preference and Mads stepped into some very big shoes and he's nailed it and made it his own. I am more than impressed.

Netflix is launching in Australia soon. Yay !!
Rusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 12:00 AM   #177
Se7en
It... Won't... Die...
 
Se7en's Avatar
Se7en is a gigantic penis
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Prince George, Bishish Columbia
Posts: 11,202
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusted View Post
Don't get me wrong, I love what Hopkins did with the character in all three films. It's just a personal preference and Mads stepped into some very big shoes and he's nailed it and made it his own. I am more than impressed.

Netflix is launching in Australia soon. Yay !!
Oh shit, y'all don't have it yet? I know you guys are small but that still seems like it would be a popular market.
__________________
Se7en is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 12:51 AM   #178
Rusted
Paranoid Android
 
Rusted's Avatar
Rusted has no status.
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 22,628
Send a message via MSN to Rusted
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7en Sins View Post
Oh shit, y'all don't have it yet? I know you guys are small but that still seems like it would be a popular market.
We're not that small

There has been similar services where you can order dvd's and have them delivered but no streaming sites.

Netlfix is going to go off when it hits here.
Rusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 01:44 AM   #179
Se7en
It... Won't... Die...
 
Se7en's Avatar
Se7en is a gigantic penis
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Prince George, Bishish Columbia
Posts: 11,202
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusted View Post
We're not that small

There has been similar services where you can order dvd's and have them delivered but no streaming sites.

Netlfix is going to go off when it hits here.
Yeah, totally.

Make sure you set up a VPN when you get it. Selection is going to be absolute shit for a while.
__________________
Se7en is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 09:24 PM   #180
Rusted
Paranoid Android
 
Rusted's Avatar
Rusted has no status.
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 22,628
Send a message via MSN to Rusted
Default



Rusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2001-Present BLOODY-DISGUSTING LLC