The Off Topic Thread - April 2013 - Page 3 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet


Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > General Talk > Whateverland

Whateverland The title says it all.... whatever. If it doesn't fit anywhere else post it here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2013, 02:45 PM   #21
Ultimate High
Rotting Corpse
 
Ultimate High's Avatar
Ultimate High has no status.
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Mass.
Posts: 1,039
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
Remember the bald guy from that shitty sitcom Yes, Dear?

Dude's been kicking ass lately on Justified.

Seriously, other than Gus Fring from Breaking Bad and Trinity from Dexter, this show has the best villains. Can't wait for the season finale tonight.
Wow, Mike O'Malley, from Boston, no less, I honestly didn't make the connection until you just mentioned it. Didn't recognize him without the hat(seriously, do a search on YD, he NEVER took it off). Speaking of Justified and the restoration of lost careers, they also brought-in the guy from Ghost Ship.



On the season as a whole, I've found it to be a major disappointment coming off the momentum they gathered with the third. I'm about four to five episodes behind... mostly because I got bored with the molasses pacing. It took for-ev-ver just to reveal that the guy they were looking for was the guy we knew it was all-along(where I'm at, legitimately shut it off when he handed him the key in the backseat, had to go to work). I'm also getting an inkling that both
Spoiler Below
Arlo isn't dead
and
Spoiler Below
Ava is done for
.

I'm a big proponent of the show so I'm going to stick with it, get caught up; but after three, and the best finale they've ever put together, I thought they were really ready to take the leap into BB/BE/Sopranos territory, which clearly, IMO, hasn't been the case.
__________________

inhale
...

.
exhale
Ultimate High is offline  
Old 04-02-2013, 02:48 PM   #22
H.P. Pufncraft
Super Moderator
 
H.P. Pufncraft's Avatar
H.P. Pufncraft is fucking MILFs and Cougars and Porn Stars. Oh my!
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: In between Kelli Staxxx's Love Jugs(Mammary Intercourse FTW)
Posts: 43,744
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate High View Post
Wow, Mike O'Malley, from Boston, no less, I honestly didn't make the connection until you just mentioned it. Didn't recognize him without the hat(seriously, do a search on YD, he NEVER took it off). Speaking of Justified and the restoration of lost careers, they also brought-in the guy from Ghost Ship.



TBH, I think this season is a major disappointment coming off the momentum they gathered with the third. I'm about 4 to 5 episodes behind... mostly because I got bored with it. It took for-ev-ver just to reveal that the guy they were looking for was the guy we knew it was all-along(where I'm at, legitimately shut it off when he handed him the key in the backseat, had to go to work). I'm also getting an inkling that both
Spoiler Below
Arlo isn't dead
and
Spoiler Below
Ava is done for
.

I'm a big proponent of the show, so I'm going to stick with it, get caught up, but after three, and the best finale they've ever put together, I thought they were really ready to take the leap into BB/BE territory, which clearly, IMO, hasn't been the case.
^^ Wow, that guy packed on the pounds in the last ten years.

I agree the first half of the season was kind of slow and the subplots weren't as interesting (The Bartender girlfriend, the snake handler, the black escapee, etc.) but the last few episodes have been pretty solid IMHO. Plus, like, I said, Nicky Augustine is a really good villain (Although he's no Robert Quarles).
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelli Staxxx
Are you gonna cum in my pussy?
43 Ladies and Counting....
H.P. Pufncraft is offline  
Old 04-02-2013, 03:00 PM   #23
Caustic Coffee
Abuser of Power
 
Caustic Coffee's Avatar
Caustic Coffee is the I in team.
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 13,807
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
Remember the bald guy from that shitty sitcom Yes, Dear?

Dude's been kicking ass lately on Justified.

Seriously, other than Gus Fring from Breaking Bad and Trinity from Dexter, this show has the best villains. Can't wait for the season finale tonight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
Mike O'Malley has always been pimp.
Quote:
Originally Posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
His "sucking dick" speech from a couple weeks ago was hilarious.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate High View Post
Wow, Mike O'Malley, from Boston, no less, I honestly didn't make the connection until you just mentioned it. Didn't recognize him without the hat(seriously, do a search on YD, he NEVER took it off). Speaking of Justified and the restoration of lost careers, they also brought-in the guy from Ghost Ship.

On the season as a whole, I've found it to be a major disappointment coming off the momentum they gathered with the third. I'm about four to five episodes behind... mostly because I got bored with the molasses pacing. It took for-ev-ver just to reveal that the guy they were looking for was the guy we knew it was all-along(where I'm at, legitimately shut it off when he handed him the key in the backseat, had to go to work). I'm also getting an inkling that both
Spoiler Below
Arlo isn't dead
and
Spoiler Below
Ava is done for
.

I'm a big proponent of the show so I'm going to stick with it, get caught up; but after three, and the best finale they've ever put together, I thought they were really ready to take the leap into BB/BE/Sopranos territory, which clearly, IMO, hasn't been the case.
Quote:
Originally Posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
^^ Wow, that guy packed on the pounds in the last ten years.

I agree the first half of the season was kind of slow and the subplots weren't as interesting (The Bartender girlfriend, the snake handler, the black escapee, etc.) but the last few episodes have been pretty solid IMHO. Plus, like, I said, Nicky Augustine is a really good villain (Although he's no Robert Quarles).
Justified was totally solid it's first three seasons, but they seem to have lost their rhythm or something, I can't quite figure out what. They didn't seem to have an idea of what the season would be about until a few episodes ago and even then, the Drew Thompson thing was kind of a let down.

I hope this season was meant to set up the elements for next season.
Caustic Coffee is offline  
Old 04-02-2013, 03:07 PM   #24
H.P. Pufncraft
Super Moderator
 
H.P. Pufncraft's Avatar
H.P. Pufncraft is fucking MILFs and Cougars and Porn Stars. Oh my!
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: In between Kelli Staxxx's Love Jugs(Mammary Intercourse FTW)
Posts: 43,744
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caustic Coffee View Post
Justified was totally solid it's first three seasons, but they seem to have lost their rhythm or something, I can't quite figure out what. They didn't seem to have an idea of what the season would be about until a few episodes ago and even then, the Drew Thompson thing was kind of a let down.

I hope this season was meant to set up the elements for next season.
I think having a season centered on a mystery (Drew Thompson) just wasn't as interesting as the last two, which were driven by a Big Bad (Mags Bennet and Quarles).

I have a feeling Theo Tonin will be the Big Bad next year. After all, he's the reason why everyone was after Drew Thompson. The only reason he didn't appear this season was because of scheduling problems with the actor.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelli Staxxx
Are you gonna cum in my pussy?
43 Ladies and Counting....
H.P. Pufncraft is offline  
Old 04-03-2013, 08:20 AM   #25
craftychicka
Fresh Kill
 
craftychicka's Avatar
craftychicka is fucking awesome
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: South of Heaven
Posts: 699
Send a message via Skype™ to craftychicka
Default

Had a drunk farewell dinner with one of my favorite ladies last night (I say lady, because she's almost my moms age...and best friend sounds weird). They ended up drunk dialing our old boss who talked about making an 'art car' for half and hour.
__________________
craftychicka is offline  
Old 04-03-2013, 06:49 PM   #26
voodoo_dolly
Send... More... Paramedics
 
voodoo_dolly's Avatar
voodoo_dolly is Miss New Booty
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Crosby
Posts: 9,839
Send a message via Yahoo to voodoo_dolly
Default

Well my friend who shaved her baby girl's head is figuring out that it doesn't help the bald spot on the back of her head. I told her all infants get it BC they spend most of their time on their back so the hair rubs off in that spot. Shaving won't help the hair grow back fuller she has to wait till the baby spends more time on her tummy. This is her second kid how does she not know this?
__________________
voodoo_dolly is offline  
Old 04-03-2013, 08:30 PM   #27
Freddy_Lives
Zinc Saucier
 
Freddy_Lives's Avatar
Freddy_Lives is Eating at Bob's Burgers
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Hangar 18
Posts: 10,903
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
Well my friend who shaved her baby girl's head is figuring out that it doesn't help the bald spot on the back of her head. I told her all infants get it BC they spend most of their time on their back so the hair rubs off in that spot. Shaving won't help the hair grow back fuller she has to wait till the baby spends more time on her tummy. This is her second kid how does she not know this?
Probably because of first kid syndrome she probably never let the kid out of her arms.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
Nah I don't mind gay people hell my favorite Author is gay ----> Clive Barker

I've hired Blacks/Mexicans and one Iranian guy.
Freddy_Lives is offline  
Old 04-03-2013, 08:43 PM   #28
H.P. Pufncraft
Super Moderator
 
H.P. Pufncraft's Avatar
H.P. Pufncraft is fucking MILFs and Cougars and Porn Stars. Oh my!
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: In between Kelli Staxxx's Love Jugs(Mammary Intercourse FTW)
Posts: 43,744
Default

Justified had a really good finale last night.

Spoiler Below
Gonna miss Mike O'Malley. The way they handled his death on the show was cool, though.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelli Staxxx
Are you gonna cum in my pussy?
43 Ladies and Counting....
H.P. Pufncraft is offline  
Old 04-03-2013, 08:51 PM   #29
Frey
BANNED
 
Frey's Avatar
Frey is here to fulfill Ra's Al Ghul's destiny!
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Virginia
Posts: 1,830
Send a message via Yahoo to Frey
Default

fair warning guys I just dropped acid so if I post anything out of the ordinary for me just ignore it or get a mod to delete it, thank you.
Frey is offline  
Old 04-03-2013, 09:47 PM   #30
Iggy
Heat Fan Numero Uno!
 
Iggy's Avatar
Iggy is changing his life, one pound at a time!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Miami,Florida
Posts: 27,215
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frey View Post
fair warning guys I just dropped acid so if I post anything out of the ordinary for me just ignore it or get a mod to delete it, thank you.
Please.....no more wee wee pics, okay?
Iggy is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2001-Present BLOODY-DISGUSTING LLC