2013 NFL Thread - Page 5 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > General Talk > The Locker Room

The Locker Room Like sports? Well I don't, but I made you a forum anyways. Yeah, I'm THAT nice.

Old 03-12-2013, 09:14 PM   #41
nancylives!
The Living Dead

nancylives! is living!

i respect your jaguar support, freddy. you're the first jags fan i ever met. y'all's whole motif is messed-up. y'all should really be called like the florida (no offense to anyone from jacksonville; i have loved ones there, and never had a bad time in jacksonville) tiger sharks, or the sunshine state stingrays or something. there just aint jaguars (panthers don't count) in florida, and alliteration is a dumb reason for the name of a team (see: washington wizards). florida armadillos would be a cool name, i think.

nancylives! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 09:18 PM   #42
Robcbh
Rotting Corpse

Robcbh is convinced we live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
Coming from a Jaguars fan tried and true, it sadly does look a bit ridiculous BUT I have seen worse logos
Its not the worst, i think the 'skins have a horribly dated although icon logo. I love their spear and even the circled R. But the Jaguar's logo WAS cool, it has to obvious a jaw line on and it makes it look strange.
Old 03-12-2013, 09:51 PM   #43
Freddy_Lives
Zinc Saucier

Freddy_Lives is Eating at Bob's Burgers

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancylives! View Post
i respect your jaguar support, freddy. you're the first jags fan i ever met. y'all's whole motif is messed-up. y'all should really be called like the florida (no offense to anyone from jacksonville; i have loved ones there, and never had a bad time in jacksonville) tiger sharks, or the sunshine state stingrays or something. there just aint jaguars (panthers don't count) in florida, and alliteration is a dumb reason for the name of a team (see: washington wizards). florida armadillos would be a cool name, i think.
I for the most part agree! But look how many teams don't fit their state at all! Especially in the college realm!
Old 03-12-2013, 09:52 PM   #44
Freddy_Lives
Zinc Saucier

Freddy_Lives is Eating at Bob's Burgers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcbh View Post
Its not the worst, i think the 'skins have a horribly dated although icon logo. I love their spear and even the circled R. But the Jaguar's logo WAS cool, it has to obvious a jaw line on and it makes it look strange.
Indeed it still looks ok but something is definitely a miss about it.
Old 03-13-2013, 02:33 PM   #45
nancylives!
The Living Dead

nancylives! is living!

free agency is really heating up. dolphins been busy, eh iggs? and the redskins did themselves a solid by letting deangelo "big plays, both ways" hall go. i hate the redskins, but i always loved that they had that jerk in their locker room. i'm scared now; clearly, the redskins continue to get smarter, while my boys pray they can make it to the superbowl by doing nothing (or rather the same dumb things over and over).

nancylives! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 04:00 PM   #46
Robcbh
Rotting Corpse

Robcbh is convinced we live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity

Annnnnnnd cya bye wes welker.

Why the patriots wouldnt pay this man is far beyond me. He gets a 2 year 12million dollar contract with the broncos, perhaps one of the biggest threats to the Patriots in the AFC, and they couldnt match that deal? Brady is getting older, the window is closing, we all know that, but you get rid of his comfort WR? The best WR option on the team? and now theirs talk to bring in Danny Amendola? Ya know what you dont do Bill? You dont re-hire you offensive coordinator, then let him bring all the players form the garbage 2-14 team he came form to replace your Superbowl team. What absolute garbage.
Old 03-13-2013, 05:10 PM   #47
DudeClassicMan
Fresh Kill

DudeClassicMan has no status.

Good on you, Wes. The man has probably never gotten over being disrespected by that ignorant waif Jizzsale; all over a pass Tom was late on anyways. That's right; I said it.

The Patriots don't care; they'll just up the respective workloads of Dan Woodcock and Julius Ethelman. Besides, Brady's a lot better than anybody Amendola ever caught passes from as a St. Louise Lamb.
DudeClassicMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 05:14 PM   #48
DudeClassicMan
Fresh Kill

DudeClassicMan has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancylives! View Post
free agency is really heating up. dolphins been busy, eh iggs? and the redskins did themselves a solid by letting deangelo "big plays, both ways" hall go. i hate the redskins, but i always loved that they had that jerk in their locker room. i'm scared now; clearly, the redskins continue to get smarter, while my boys pray they can make it to the superbowl by doing nothing (or rather the same dumb things over and over).
If the interior O-line didn't suck so bad, they wouldn't have to pray so hard. We'll see whether Jerry gets it by being able to bring himself to draft a guard with a 1st rounder (Warmack.)

Though to be fair, the current right tackle also sucks pretty hard too which is why the other Alabammer Fluker also makes sense with the 18th pick.

Last edited by DudeClassicMan; 03-13-2013 at 05:16 PM.
DudeClassicMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 05:30 PM   #49
Robcbh
Rotting Corpse

Quote:
Originally Posted by DudeClassicMan View Post
Good on you, Wes. The man has probably never gotten over being disrespected by that ignorant waif Jizzsale; all over a pass Tom was late on anyways. That's right; I said it.

The Patriots don't care; they'll just up the respective workloads of Dan Woodcock and Julius Ethelman. Besides, Brady's a lot better than anybody Amendola ever caught passes from as a St. Louise Lamb.
But the Qb has nothing to do with the WR being injured non stop. And i agree with most of your points. The pass was a difficult one to catch in the SB, and I think its great that welker is making money. And if the patriots think for a second that by simply UPPING the workload for Woodhead or Edleman they have much deeper issues than losing a WR.

PS your Nick names are getting weaker. And i like that you took my post to heart and are giving a everyone one terrible nicknames.
Old 03-13-2013, 05:44 PM   #50
Iggy
Heat Fan Numero Uno!

Iggy is still living in the 80's.

Anyone think the Fins will make the playoffs this year? I sure hope so...