The Off Topic Thread - March 2013 - Page 31 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet


Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > Bloody-Disgusting.com > Locked Threads

Locked Threads Where closed threads go to die...

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2013, 06:10 PM   #301
floyd2006
The Living Dead
 
floyd2006's Avatar
floyd2006 is In The Twilight Zone
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Alabama
Posts: 3,908
Default

I'll through Tremors into the fire as well, one of my favorite movies as a kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
BTW if you use torrents here is the complete Goosebumps series it's 11gigs but download specific episodes to cut down on size.

http://www.torlock.com/torrent/96012...te-series.html

If you want some links to individual episodes you can watch online let me know? Do you have an HDMI cable to your tv so you can hook up your computer?
The Mask FTW
__________________
Cinema Junkyard
floyd2006 is offline  
Old 03-21-2013, 06:15 PM   #302
craftychicka
Fresh Kill
 
craftychicka's Avatar
craftychicka is knocking down your jenga tower.
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: South of Heaven
Posts: 662
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
BTW if you use torrents here is the complete Goosebumps series it's 11gigs but download specific episodes to cut down on size.

http://www.torlock.com/torrent/96012...te-series.html

If you want some links to individual episodes you can watch online let me know? Do you have an HDMI cable to your tv so you can hook up your computer?
Thanks!
Instead of a cable box we got a cable card in our TV computer (fucking nightmare trying to get that set up, had to take the card back 12 times to get one that worked). It makes it much easier to watch movies/netflix on a big screen.

Jurassic Park is another one Ive got to get her to watch.
__________________
craftychicka is offline  
Old 03-21-2013, 06:19 PM   #303
Freddy_Lives
Zinc Saucier
 
Freddy_Lives's Avatar
Freddy_Lives is The Velour Fog
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Hangar 18
Posts: 6,940
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by craftychicka View Post
Thanks!
Instead of a cable box we got a cable card in our TV computer (fucking nightmare trying to get that set up, had to take the card back 12 times to get one that worked). It makes it much easier to watch movies/netflix on a big screen.

Jurassic Park is another one Ive got to get her to watch.
Jurassic Park is always on the list! The whole trilogy = time not wasted.
__________________
AG Draft List!!

1. Drive
2. The Terminator
3. Robocop
4. Gladiator
5. X-Men: First Class
6. Her
7. Toy Story 3
8. Batman
9. Superman

Last edited by Freddy_Lives; 03-21-2013 at 06:26 PM.
Freddy_Lives is offline  
Old 03-21-2013, 06:25 PM   #304
floyd2006
The Living Dead
 
floyd2006's Avatar
floyd2006 is In The Twilight Zone
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Alabama
Posts: 3,908
Default

I go to the dentist today for a follow up(after my wisdom teeth got yanked out!) and I'm sitting in the waiting room when I hear a bunch of noise...then I see two convicts in orange jumpsuits and handcuffs & shackles. Asked the person sitting next to me for a cigarette
__________________
Cinema Junkyard
floyd2006 is offline  
Old 03-21-2013, 07:14 PM   #305
craftychicka
Fresh Kill
 
craftychicka's Avatar
craftychicka is knocking down your jenga tower.
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: South of Heaven
Posts: 662
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by floyd2006 View Post
I go to the dentist today for a follow up(after my wisdom teeth got yanked out!) and I'm sitting in the waiting room when I hear a bunch of noise...then I see two convicts in orange jumpsuits and handcuffs & shackles. Asked the person sitting next to me for a cigarette
Sounds like a quality dentist office. Although I'm surprised they don't do that in the prison...or at least after hours.
__________________
craftychicka is offline  
Old 03-21-2013, 08:07 PM   #306
DeathbyIggy
Heat Fan Numero Uno!
 
DeathbyIggy's Avatar
DeathbyIggy is the 2014 Cult Draft Champion!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Miami,Florida
Posts: 23,942
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
Jurassic Park is always on the list! The whole trilogy = time not wasted.
Hope to get the Blu Ray trilogy soon. Also i'll be checking out the first Jurassic Park in IMAX on the 5th along with Evil Dead.
__________________
Iggy's 2014 All Genre Draft List:
1. Ghostbusters (1984) - Ivan Reitman
2. ALIEN (1979) - Ridley Scott
3. Back To The Future (1985) - Robert Zemeckis
4. Jurassic Park (1993) - Steven Spielberg
5. JAWS (1975) - Steven Spielberg
6. The Avengers (2012) - Joss Whedon
7. Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior (1981) - George Miller
8. Dawn Of The Dead (1978 ) - George A. Romero
9. Beetlejuice (1988 ) - Tim Burton
10. Beavis & Butthead Do America (1996) - Mike deSeve, Yvette Kaplan, Mike Judge
DeathbyIggy is offline  
Old 03-21-2013, 08:09 PM   #307
Deadly Fiend
It... Won't... Die...
 
Deadly Fiend's Avatar
Deadly Fiend has no status.
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 19,839
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
Hope to get the Blu Ray trilogy soon. Also i'll be checking out the first Jurassic Park in IMAX on the 5th along with Evil Dead.
Sounds like an epic day!
__________________
2014 All Genre Draft:
Weekend at Bernie’s
The Place Beyond the Pines
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas
Suburbia
Castle in the Sky
Death Becomes Her
Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows
Ghidorah, the Three-Headed Monster
Streets
Deadly Fiend is offline  
Old 03-21-2013, 10:37 PM   #308
H.P. Pufncraft
Super Moderator
 
H.P. Pufncraft's Avatar
H.P. Pufncraft is fucking MILFs and Cougars and Porn Stars. Oh my!
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: In between Kelli Staxxx's Love Jugs(Mammary Intercourse FTW)
Posts: 41,451
Default

I just spent the last couple hours tracking down and typing out the sources for my thesis. 37 so far, and there's 7 or so more I still need to type out. Ugh.

Currently watching Wreck-It Ralph. My Mom gave me a bootleg of it a few weeks back. So far, it's working well. I think I'll give it to Ford for his birthday next week. Little dude is turning 4. I also ordered him a dvd of Godzilla: The Series. A great 90's show based on a crappy movie.
__________________
H.P. Pufncraft is online now  
Old 03-21-2013, 10:48 PM   #309
Freddy_Lives
Zinc Saucier
 
Freddy_Lives's Avatar
Freddy_Lives is The Velour Fog
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Hangar 18
Posts: 6,940
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
I just spent the last couple hours tracking down and typing out the sources for my thesis. 37 so far, and there's 7 or so more I still need to type out. Ugh.

Currently watching Wreck-It Ralph. My Mom gave me a bootleg of it a few weeks back. So far, it's working well. I think I'll give it to Ford for his birthday next week. Little dude is turning 4. I also ordered him a dvd of Godzilla: The Series. A great 90's show based on a crappy movie.
I don't understand the hate for the movie I had the t-shirt and went to the theater and saw it!

But as far as the series goes yeah it was awesome.

Wreck It Ralph is awesome too.
__________________
AG Draft List!!

1. Drive
2. The Terminator
3. Robocop
4. Gladiator
5. X-Men: First Class
6. Her
7. Toy Story 3
8. Batman
9. Superman
Freddy_Lives is offline  
Old 03-22-2013, 12:06 AM   #310
H.P. Pufncraft
Super Moderator
 
H.P. Pufncraft's Avatar
H.P. Pufncraft is fucking MILFs and Cougars and Porn Stars. Oh my!
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: In between Kelli Staxxx's Love Jugs(Mammary Intercourse FTW)
Posts: 41,451
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
I don't understand the hate for the movie I had the t-shirt and went to the theater and saw it!

But as far as the series goes yeah it was awesome.

Wreck It Ralph is awesome too.


I think my brother will get a kick out of both of them. It's a shame Mario isn't in the film too.
__________________
H.P. Pufncraft is online now  
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2001-Present BLOODY-DISGUSTING LLC