2013 All Genre Draft Discussion Thread - Page 449 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet


Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > General Talk > BD Forum Games > Official BD Drafts

Official BD Drafts Home of the annual BD drafts , new drafts by permission only.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2013, 05:22 PM   #4481
The Bear Jew
It... Won't... Die...
 
The Bear Jew's Avatar
The Bear Jew is all about J. Law...
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Grandview, MO
Posts: 15,668
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmyersisgod View Post
Seriously, not in the fucking mood.

Good to hear, that's what got you in trouble in the first place....
__________________
The Bear Jew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 05:22 PM   #4482
Cebonation04
Demigod
 
Cebonation04's Avatar
Cebonation04 is following Joe Carrol
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Greendale
Posts: 26,165
Send a message via AIM to Cebonation04
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa Sangre View Post
I was just wondering, not provoking.
Well, because I watch movies I want to watch. I don't just watch a movie because others think I should. I watched as many as I could for the draft but contracting herpes kinda got in the fucking way.
__________________
Cebonation04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 05:27 PM   #4483
Rusted
Paranoid Android
 
Rusted's Avatar
Rusted has no status.
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 21,615
Send a message via MSN to Rusted
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
The whole reason why he was giving the Dark Enchantress low scores in her match was because weeks ago he tried coming on to her and she turned him down. He got butthurt and decided to go all out douche bag mode.

Wow, that's lame.

The guy's a complete dick. A permanent ban is imminent.
__________________
AG DRAFT 2014
1: Man of Steel
2: Star Trek Into Darkness
3: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2
4: The Hobbit - The Desolation of Smaug
6: The Matrix
5: Forrest Gump
7: Bram Stokers Dracula
8: Basic Instinct
9: Dallas Buyers Club
10: The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
Rusted is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 05:34 PM   #4484
The Revelator
Extrasolar Administrator
 
The Revelator's Avatar
The Revelator has no status.
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: outside the wall
Posts: 11,600
Send a message via AIM to The Revelator Send a message via MSN to The Revelator
Default

Too much drama
__________________
The Revelator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 05:35 PM   #4485
Daenerys
Your Highness
 
Daenerys's Avatar
Daenerys is taking what's hers with fire and blood
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Westros and Essos
Posts: 7,710
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayy View Post
Who in the fuck turned down his advances?
I did, I felt bad and lent an ear and I didnt act in any way to his advances and kindly said to stop and this is what I get in return.
Daenerys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 05:45 PM   #4486
Jayy
It... Won't... Die...
 
Jayy's Avatar
Jayy is in bed with Lindy Booth aboard the Sulaco.
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: LV-426
Posts: 14,049
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enchantress View Post
I did, I felt bad and lent an ear and I didnt act in any way to his advances and kindly said to stop and this is what I get in return.
I wouldn't worry about it. It's just f'ing childish behavior. Plenty of cool people here that won't expect a full blown long distance relationship just because you say hello to them. WTF.
__________________
Jayy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 05:47 PM   #4487
Daenerys
Your Highness
 
Daenerys's Avatar
Daenerys is taking what's hers with fire and blood
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Westros and Essos
Posts: 7,710
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayy View Post
I wouldn't worry about it. It's just f'ing childish behavior. Plenty of cool people here that won't expect a full blown long distance relationship just because you say hello to them. WTF.
Thank you and I am glad the mods dealt with him and not let him to continue that bullshit to me or anyone else. Because we are hear to talk horror (mostly) not terrorize one another.
Daenerys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 05:55 PM   #4488
Freddy_Lives
Zinc Saucier
 
Freddy_Lives's Avatar
Freddy_Lives is The Velour Fog
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Hangar 18
Posts: 6,940
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayy View Post
I wouldn't worry about it. It's just f'ing childish behavior. Plenty of cool people here that won't expect a full blown long distance relationship just because you say hello to them. WTF.
Pimp Sig Jayy!!!!

As far as Frey goes he needs to get his shit together but he shouldn't be banned I don't believe anyone should be banned unless they are spamming the boards or using racist remarks on a HUGE level.

Banning people because they have beef with one member or a few would mean banning a lot of members on here not named Frey.
__________________
AG Draft List!!

1. Drive
2. The Terminator
3. Robocop
4. Gladiator
5. X-Men: First Class
6. Her
7. Toy Story 3
8. Batman
9. Superman
Freddy_Lives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 06:00 PM   #4489
Jayy
It... Won't... Die...
 
Jayy's Avatar
Jayy is in bed with Lindy Booth aboard the Sulaco.
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: LV-426
Posts: 14,049
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
Pimp Sig Jayy!!!!

Check the avy too bro.


__________________
Jayy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 06:00 PM   #4490
DeathbyIggy
Heat Fan Numero Uno!
 
DeathbyIggy's Avatar
DeathbyIggy is the 2014 Cult Draft Champion!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Miami,Florida
Posts: 23,942
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
Pimp Sig Jayy!!!!

As far as Frey goes he needs to get his shit together but he shouldn't be banned I don't believe anyone should be banned unless they are spamming the boards or using racist remarks on a HUGE level.

Banning people because they have beef with one member or a few would mean banning a lot of members on here not named Frey.
Frey's behavior is what's going to do him in the end. He's used gay slurs on multiple occasions, spamed the boards with useless music threads, posts disgusting images of himself, and now gets the douche bag salmon for cheating in the draft thread. Based on his track record and personality, he's bound to fuck up again and again.
__________________
Iggy's 2014 All Genre Draft List:
1. Ghostbusters (1984) - Ivan Reitman
2. ALIEN (1979) - Ridley Scott
3. Back To The Future (1985) - Robert Zemeckis
4. Jurassic Park (1993) - Steven Spielberg
5. JAWS (1975) - Steven Spielberg
6. The Avengers (2012) - Joss Whedon
7. Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior (1981) - George Miller
8. Dawn Of The Dead (1978 ) - George A. Romero
9. Beetlejuice (1988 ) - Tim Burton
10. Beavis & Butthead Do America (1996) - Mike deSeve, Yvette Kaplan, Mike Judge
DeathbyIggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
..nananananananana, .batman, all genre, calmthefuckdown, causticfucksbabyducks, dark knight, deep throat, draftslower, faster pussycat, homophobia=banned, inception, mmyersftw!, movie draft, musicalsftw, no more tags, requiem, serenity now, shogun assassin, stillthewhoredraft, stop fighting, sunset boulevard, timeouts soon, twistednerve, westworld, winnerwinnerchickendinner

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2001-Present BLOODY-DISGUSTING LLC