The Off-Topic Thread - February 2013 - Page 10 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > General Talk > Whateverland

Whateverland The title says it all.... whatever. If it doesn't fit anywhere else post it here.

Old 02-03-2013, 06:14 AM   #91
craftychicka
Fresh Kill

craftychicka is fucking awesome

Send a message via Skype™ to craftychicka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frey View Post
Despite always talking about him, I dont think I have ever posted any pics of my son. This is his christmas pictures from December if anyone wants to see them.
Those turned out awesome! Kudos to not doing those whole traumatic 'picture with santa' thing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxley View Post
Fucken A.

Fucking cops pulled me over last night. 11:30pm. I slowed down, but didn't come to a "complete" 3 second stop at a stop sign before continuing. Being that hour there was zero other cars around. And the bastards followed me for near a kay before they pulled me over. $300 fine too. Fucking dickles fucks.

Mind you, they never stopped when at the very same intersection either.

I hope their children contract cancer.
$300??? WTF? Thats insane! I have a fear of cops like a fear of spiders. A necessary evil, but I'd prefer not to come in contact with them.
Old 02-03-2013, 06:20 AM   #92
Frey
BANNED

Frey is here to fulfill Ra's Al Ghul's destiny!

Send a message via Yahoo to Frey

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxley View Post
Fucken A.

Fucking cops pulled me over last night. 11:30pm. I slowed down, but didn't come to a "complete" 3 second stop at a stop sign before continuing. Being that hour there was zero other cars around. And the bastards followed me for near a kay before they pulled me over. $300 fine too. Fucking dickles fucks.

Mind you, they never stopped when at the very same intersection either.

I hope their children contract cancer.
ey

Now now Ox, just because cops are heartless peice of shits who can throw their weight around it doesnt mean their children should get cancer. $300 is a really stiff penalty for that. Id dispute it in court and hire the best attorney you can afford and have them rip the pig a new asshole so they can rape it.
Frey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 07:21 AM   #93
voodoo_dolly
Send... More... Paramedics

voodoo_dolly is Miss New Booty

Send a message via Yahoo to voodoo_dolly

25 years ago in Colorado, Super Bowl Sunday happened to land on January 31. It was the day I was to make my big entrance into the world and unfortunately for everyone else having to deal with me (doctors, nurses, my own grandparents) it was the day the Broncos were playing. I was seen as an inconvenience to everyone but my parents that day. To them alone I was more important than some stupid game and to them alone I am still the most important thing in the world.

I'm going to eat my Devonia cuntcakes first!
voodoo_dolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 08:52 AM   #94
ladynos
Rotting Corpse

ladynos is broke and out of tequila.

Send a message via Yahoo to ladynos

Quote:
Despite always talking about him, I dont think I have ever posted any pics of my son. This is his christmas pictures from December if anyone wants to see them.
He's gorgeous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwally View Post
I have three girls (11, 14 & 16) and the drama in our house is unbelievable at times. A lot of kids don't give a shit because their parents don't give a shit. Loss of respect from my perspective started around the start of the 90's.
Teach them consequences!!! A lot of kids have no idea what that means because they're not disciplined at home and the schools aren't allowed.
My sister, who's about 8mths pregnant and getting divorced, and my almost 5yr old neice moved in with me last Fall. I love my neice with all my heart, but I'm expecting her to get suspended her first week of kindergarten. Thanks to having two dumbass pill heads as parents, she's becoming a selfish, angry, little brat. And I've become the evil, mean aunt, because I don't let her get away with shit - like being rude or stealing.
Old 02-03-2013, 09:39 AM   #95
Frey
BANNED

Puppy Bowl > Super Bowl
Old 02-03-2013, 09:49 AM   #96
ladynos
Rotting Corpse

ladynos is broke and out of tequila.

Send a message via Yahoo to ladynos

Quote:
Puppy Bowl > Super Bowl
Old 02-03-2013, 10:20 AM   #97
Iggy
Heat Fan Numero Uno!

Iggy is setting a course for intercourse!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
I miss 90's cartoons.
So many great one's in that period as well. I think that was the last great decade of cartoons. My favorite cartoon of that decade is hands down, the X-Men animated series.

Quote:

Aww, he's a cute little guy.
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:50 PM   #98
zaglewiz
I Eat Brains!

zaglewiz is pretty,pretty....pretty good.

Send a message via AIM to zaglewiz Send a message via Yahoo to zaglewiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwally View Post
I have three girls (11, 14 & 16) and the drama in our house is unbelievable at times.
A lot of kids don't give a shit because their parents don't give a shit. Loss of respect from my perspective started around the start of the 90's.
Teach them consequences!!! A lot of kids have no idea what that means because they're not disciplined at home and the schools aren't allowed.
You aren't kidding dude. My kids talk back to see what they can get away with but other than that they don't push me no further than they need to. My daughter invited one of her friends to our house for a sleepover earlier in the year and the amount of smart ass comments that came from that kids mouth was beyond my belief. When I took her home me and Mia went in to let them see her room or whatever and the parents just sat there like mindless zombies watching tv and nothing more. Start at an early age I guess teaching them right from wrong and consequences. You have all the time in the world to be their friend but from the time they're 2 or 3 till 18 it sounds dickish but ya gotta be a parent more than a friend. Being my luck though that method will have them start a gang just with the intention of whooping my ass later though

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
25 years ago in Colorado, Super Bowl Sunday happened to land on January 31. It was the day I was to make my big entrance into the world and unfortunately for everyone else having to deal with me (doctors, nurses, my own grandparents) it was the day the Broncos were playing. I was seen as an inconvenience to everyone but my parents that day. To them alone I was more important than some stupid game and to them alone I am still the most important thing in the world.
Honestly I don't even know who's playing in the Super Bowl. I refuse to have cable and could care less about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladynos View Post
My sister, who's about 8mths pregnant and getting divorced, and my almost 5yr old neice moved in with me last Fall. I love my neice with all my heart, but I'm expecting her to get suspended her first week of kindergarten. Thanks to having two dumbass pill heads as parents, she's becoming a selfish, angry, little brat. And I've become the evil, mean aunt, because I don't let her get away with shit - like being rude or stealing.
Yeah I see more than my fair share of that around here to be honest. More than I want.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by zaglewiz; 02-03-2013 at 01:56 PM.
zaglewiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 02:42 PM   #99
voodoo_dolly
Send... More... Paramedics

voodoo_dolly is Miss New Booty

Send a message via Yahoo to voodoo_dolly

How adorable! Very fortunate of you to have him smiling in each one. For Scarlett's first pictures *taken this past Christmas* I couldn't get her to smile for anything. She more between ponderous and coy to straight up deer in the headlights. It was as though she wanted to say "now that I'm two I must begin to take myself more serious as should you."

Quote:

I'm going to eat my Devonia cuntcakes first!
voodoo_dolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 02:58 PM   #100
Frey
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
How adorable! Very fortunate of you to have him smiling in each one. For Scarlett's first pictures *taken this past Christmas* I couldn't get her to smile for anything. She more between ponderous and coy to straight up deer in the headlights. It was as though she wanted to say "now that I'm two I must begin to take myself more serious as should you."
It doesnnt take much to get him to smile. Even when hes sick he still seems happy. He only gets mad and cries when he is really tired and fighting sleep or when he is getting a diaper change.