The Off-Topic Thread - January 2013 - Page 42 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > General Talk > Whateverland

Whateverland The title says it all.... whatever. If it doesn't fit anywhere else post it here.

Old 01-28-2013, 12:15 PM   #411
dead breed
Super Moderator

dead breed is fire walk with me.

I finally have 4 days off work! It feels good because I've been working a week straight with no break.
Old 01-28-2013, 12:22 PM   #412
voodoo_dolly
Send... More... Paramedics

voodoo_dolly is Miss New Booty

Send a message via Yahoo to voodoo_dolly

Holy mother the special girl next door just scared the crap out of me. I was sitting in my chair outside and she was half way in my garage before I saw her. Mother fucking ninja that one.
Old 01-28-2013, 12:23 PM   #413
dead breed
Super Moderator

dead breed is fire walk with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
Holy mother the special girl next door just scared the crap out of me. I was sitting in my chair outside and she was half way in my garage before I saw her. Mother fucking ninja that one.
Is she harmless tho?
Old 01-28-2013, 01:19 PM   #414
craftychicka
Fresh Kill

craftychicka is fucking awesome

Send a message via Skype™ to craftychicka

I was there opening night when Ep. 1 came out. Pumped up, smoked a joint of some killer weed, went in, and walked out disafuckingpointed! Honestly I wanted to go home and punch my mother after watching the likes of Jar Jar Binks for the run time.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure he probably did it for the laughs and future earnings of a younger generation... but screw them. Darth Maul kinda rocked that shit out though.

On a more real-life note my 6 year old asked me exactly when she was going to die. And I always thought I would be able to better answer her questions... but she always pops out 'big life questions' when I'm trying to do 50 other things. My response was 'Everyone dies eventually'. To which she retaliated by asking me if (insert the name of every one shes ever met) was going to die, which lead to asking if zombies were real and ended up lots of crying.

I'm sure I just give her many years of future therapy.
craftychicka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 02:23 PM   #415
zaglewiz
I Eat Brains!

zaglewiz is pretty,pretty....pretty good.

Send a message via AIM to zaglewiz Send a message via Yahoo to zaglewiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by craftychicka View Post
I was there opening night when Ep. 1 came out. Pumped up, smoked a joint of some killer weed, went in, and walked out disafuckingpointed! Honestly I wanted to go home and punch my mother after watching the likes of Jar Jar Binks for the run time.
I'm sure he probably did it for the laughs and future earnings of a younger generation... but screw them. Darth Maul kinda rocked that shit out though.

On a more real-life note my 6 year old asked me exactly when she was going to die. And I always thought I would be able to better answer her questions... but she always pops out 'big life questions' when I'm trying to do 50 other things. My response was 'Everyone dies eventually'. To which she retaliated by asking me if (insert the name of every one shes ever met) was going to die, which lead to asking if zombies were real and ended up lots of crying.

I'm sure I just give her many years of future therapy. [/QUOTE]

Nahhhhhhhh Honestly that's about as truthful as you can get with them about life and death and I'm glad my parents told me as plain as they could about it when I was a kid and I'm pretty grateful for that. I never asked them if Zombies were real though due to watching so many movies with my dad and him telling me how the makeup worked, effects, etc. Realizing death as a small child can be traumatic but later on down the road its just one of those things that turns into (fuck it bring it on eventually).
zaglewiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 03:59 PM   #416
voodoo_dolly

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead breed View Post
Is she harmless tho?
Yeah just kinda creepy. She's 23 but she keeps coming over asking to play with my kids.
Old 01-28-2013, 04:04 PM   #417
Frey
BANNED

Frey is here to fulfill Ra's Al Ghul's destiny!

Send a message via Yahoo to Frey

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaglewiz View Post
This!

Afterall its not every day you can kill Qui-Gon, Ra's Al Ghul, and the guy from Taken all in the same fight scene.
Frey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 07:32 PM   #418
craftychicka
Fresh Kill

craftychicka is fucking awesome

Send a message via Skype™ to craftychicka

Quote:
Yeah just kinda creepy. She's 23 but she keeps coming over asking to play with my kids.
Thats uber creepy...

(retracted statement for foot in mouth) sometimes I amaze myself for my inability to understand words.

Last edited by craftychicka; 01-28-2013 at 09:05 PM.
craftychicka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 07:40 PM   #419
Iggy
Heat Fan Numero Uno!

Iggy is changing his life, one pound at a time!

Quote:
It's creepy, but i can guarantee you that the girl has it tougher than you can ever imagine. Be protective of your kids of course, but also try to be understanding of her condition Voodoo.
Iggy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 08:26 PM   #420
voodoo_dolly

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
It's creepy, but i can guarantee you that the girl has it tougher than you can ever imagine. Be protective of your kids of course, but also try to be understanding of her condition Voodoo.
I am. I talk to her whenever she comes over it's just that usually when I'm in my garage I'm in there to be alone and read. Having my garage open is not an invitation for people to just walk in unannounced. Her family is really nice so I don't want to do anything to offend them.