Movie Based On A Song Game - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > General Talk > BD Forum Games

BD Forum Games The BD Horror Draft, Obscurity Game, Guess The Picture, Trivia, and more! Find all the forum games here.

Old 12-13-2012, 01:02 PM   #1
Willowfang
has gone to plaid

Willowfang is half Thundercat on his childhood's side

Default Movie Based On A Song Game

Not seen this done in RL in awhile I think, but used to seem there was always some movie based loosely on some song and it would usually suck.

Well, your job is to take the song given by the poster before you and give a synopsis for it's movie.

After you do that, give a new song title for the next person to make a movie about.

First song: "Momma, Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys" - Willie Nelson
I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.
Willowfang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 08:27 AM   #2
Frey
BANNED

Frey is here to fulfill Ra's Al Ghul's destiny!

Send a message via Yahoo to Frey

In the far southern corner of Texas there is a mother alone with her three sons, Jack, Hugo, and Otis. Their father's recent death due to a card game gone wrong left the young boys with nothing but revenge left for them to pursue. As the boys became men, their mother begged them not to go, but they did anyway. One hot summer night the boys abandoned their mother and took to the open range to pursue their father's killer. What will happen when the boys discover their true calling as cowboys? Set in the early 19th century with an all star cast featuring Susan Sarandon as Mother, Frankie Muniz as Jack, Zack Effron as Hugo, Jonah Hill as Otis, and Nicolas Cage as Killer #1. Please join us as adult film star Ron Jeremy makes his directorial debut in Mothers Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys.

Prison Sex by Tool
Frey is offline   Reply With Quote