Make A Horror Remake - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet


Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > All Things Horror > General Horror Talk

General Horror Talk Does it have something to do with horror? Does it not fit in anywhere else? Post It Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2012, 07:03 AM   #1
Frey
BANNED
 
Frey's Avatar
Frey is here to fulfill Ra's Al Ghul's destiny!
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Virginia
Posts: 1,830
Send a message via Yahoo to Frey
Default Make A Horror Remake

If you could choose to have any horror movie remade and could choose the director and cast what would you choose?
Frey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 08:35 AM   #2
Heathen
BANNED
 
Heathen's Avatar
Heathen is advising that if you kiss a corpse, you had better be willing to go all the way.
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 4,117
Default

I'd like to remake The Blair Witch Project with the same cast and crew. Then I'd burn down the set with them in it.
Heathen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 08:52 AM   #3
TheReturnOfSarsoor
Rotting Corpse
 
TheReturnOfSarsoor's Avatar
TheReturnOfSarsoor has no status.
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,678
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathen View Post
I'd like to remake The Blair Witch Project with the same cast and crew. Then I'd burn down the set with them in it.
Your avatar really suits your personality.
TheReturnOfSarsoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 08:58 AM   #4
The Bear Jew
It... Won't... Die...
 
The Bear Jew's Avatar
The Bear Jew is the Sadie Saxton of BD...
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Lees Summit, MO
Posts: 15,838
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
Your avatar really suits your personality.

I wonder if he did it on purpose or was it his subconcious?
The Bear Jew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 07:17 AM   #5
Yggdrasil
Rotting Corpse
 
Yggdrasil's Avatar
Yggdrasil is flaying alive.
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Norway.
Posts: 2,284
Default

I would like to remake Friday The 13th again, and have Kevin Bacon play all the characters.
__________________
Yggdrasil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 07:42 AM   #6
Frey
BANNED
 
Frey's Avatar
Frey is here to fulfill Ra's Al Ghul's destiny!
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Virginia
Posts: 1,830
Send a message via Yahoo to Frey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
I would like to remake Friday The 13th again, and have Kevin Bacon play all the characters.
They could even throw in a diner scene where he plays an actual peice of bacon
Frey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 07:50 AM   #7
The Bear Jew
It... Won't... Die...
 
The Bear Jew's Avatar
The Bear Jew is the Sadie Saxton of BD...
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Lees Summit, MO
Posts: 15,838
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningriser View Post
They could even throw in a diner scene where he plays an actual peice of bacon

The Bear Jew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:07 AM   #8
Santa
The Necromancer
 
Santa's Avatar
Santa is stronger than the foundations of the earth
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dol Guldur
Posts: 11,255
Default

No more remakes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
I would like to remake Friday The 13th again, and have Kevin Bacon play all the characters.
__________________
"I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
Scott Vogel from Terror

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo Doll
I would jizz on you if I were a man. I would jizz on everything if I had a penis for one day. Oh man I bet that feels so good. You guys are so lucky.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devonia
I like to skip dessert and get right down to relaxing after a meal with a hot bath and a facial.
Santa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:33 AM   #9
silentrage
BANNED
 
silentrage's Avatar
silentrage has no status.
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Noyb
Posts: 17
Default

Child's play all the same just about everything except have Justin Bieber play Andy Barclay and have a shockingly brutal end where the Chuckster make Andy is fucking bitch, gets a fine blowjob off Bieber faver, and anally invades Andy over and over again with a butcher knife than sets the apartment on ablaze with all the main characters in it burning down to the fiery depths of hell

At the very close of the movie ol fuck you Chuck turns on the tube at rundown crackhouse none of the channels work but one and whos the first fucker he sees? well its MTV and Justin Bieber day!!!
silentrage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:41 AM   #10
The Bear Jew
It... Won't... Die...
 
The Bear Jew's Avatar
The Bear Jew is the Sadie Saxton of BD...
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Lees Summit, MO
Posts: 15,838
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentrage View Post
Child's play all the same just about everything except have Justin Bieber play Andy Barclay and have a shockingly brutal end where the Chuckster make Andy is fucking bitch, gets a fine blowjob off Bieber faver, and anally invades Andy over and over again with a butcher knife than sets the apartment on ablaze with all the main characters in it burning down to the fiery depths of hell

At the very close of the movie ol fuck you Chuck turns on the tube at rundown crackhouse none of the channels work but one and whos the first fucker he sees? well its MTV and Justin Bieber day!!!

This could quite possibly be the finest idea ever, quick silentrage grab your crayons and get to creating this script now!
The Bear Jew is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2001-Present BLOODY-DISGUSTING LLC