|11-02-2012, 01:35 PM||#1|
Outpost #31 is gunning for Ricky Spanish
Join Date: Oct 2006
Would You Rather (2013)
AKA as the film that should have a question mark at the end of the title and basically looks like a SAW rip-off. The only thing that could save the film is Snow and Gjokaj nudity.
1. In a Glass Cage (1987) - Agustí Villaronga
2. 10 to Midnight (1983) - J. Lee Thompson
3. Jekyll and Hyde... Together Again (1982) - Jerry Belson
4. The Legend of Billie Jean (1985) - Matthew Robbins
5. Ruthless People (1986) - Jim Abrahams, David Zucker
6. Trespass (1992) - Walter Hill
7. Krull (1983) - Peter Yates
8. Just One of the Guys (1985) - Lisa Gottlieb
9. Bad Boys (1983) - Rick Rosenthal
10. Silkwood (1983) - Mike Nichols
11. Moving Violations (1985) - Neal Israel
12. If You Could See What I Hear (1982) - Eric Till
13. One Dark Night (1982) - Tom McLoughlin
14. The World According to Garp (1982) - George Roy Hill
15. Brain Doners - Dennis Dugan (1992)
|11-02-2012, 05:13 PM||#3|
Fairies Wear Boots
Wonderlust is under no obligation to make sense to you..
Join Date: Apr 2008
I'd give it a watch. Why not. : )
My alone feels so good, I’ll only have you if you’re sweeter than my solitude.
|11-02-2012, 05:18 PM||#4|
Heathen is advising that if you kiss a corpse, you had better be willing to go all the way.
Join Date: Dec 2010
I've seen this "dinner party" scenario in at least a dozen movies, and this one seems ham-handed. I'll give it a fair shake, though.
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:19 AM.