Veronica Mars - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > General Talk > Entertainment

Entertainment General talk about movies, tv, etc.

Old 08-19-2006, 10:08 PM   #1
alleywaykrew
It... Won't... Die...

alleywaykrew is back from the grave.

Send a message via AIM to alleywaykrew
Default Veronica Mars

There doesn't seem to be a thread for this...at least not an official one...which shocks me, what with it being such a fantastic show and all. In honor of the second season's release on tuesday...I create the official Veronica Mars thread.

Huzzah!

...anyway, I got into the show via the first season box set that I bought earlier this summer. I've watched the full first season twice, and I can't fucking wait for the second season's release or the third season's start this fall. Anyone that hasn't checked it out definitley should, and people that already have...discuss.
Facebook
MySpace
alleywaykrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 10:43 PM   #2
Denton
Fresh Kill

Denton has no status.

I love this show, it's the best show currently on television. I wasn't sure if they could top the first season but they definately did. I can't wait for the third season, hopefully now that the WB and the piece of shit UPN have merged it will get better ratings.

Kristen Bell is one of the best younger actresses in movies/tv at the moment.
Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 11:24 PM   #3
CJ_01976
It... Won't... Die...

CJ_01976 is gone

Send a message via MSN to CJ_01976

I tried to watch it, but I found the lead character to be such a bitch that I gave up on it. I don't know if that's how she was written or if that's how Kristen Bell plays her, but I can't stand it. Many times I just wish I could reach inside the tv screen and smack her upside the face. I'll stick with "Nancy Drew".
CJ_01976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 12:04 AM   #4
Dimebag lives \m/
Send... More... Paramedics

Dimebag lives \m/ is loving the boobies

Send a message via MSN to Dimebag lives \m/

Honestly have never had a desire to watch it, just chucked in in the group of teenybopper shows like The OC etc. She is rather very cute in a kinda wierd way but thats never been enough for me to get into a show. She does seem real bitchy though from the ads ive seen, maybe its pent up frustration of some kind... Too busy solving her cases intead of getting some relief, but who knows like i said haven't seen the show.

Dimebag lives \m/ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 11:34 AM   #5
alleywaykrew
It... Won't... Die...

alleywaykrew is back from the grave.

Send a message via AIM to alleywaykrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimebag lives \m/
Honestly have never had a desire to watch it, just chucked in in the group of teenybopper shows like The OC etc. She is rather very cute in a kinda wierd way but thats never been enough for me to get into a show. She does seem real bitchy though from the ads ive seen, maybe its pent up frustration of some kind... Too busy solving her cases intead of getting some relief, but who knows like i said haven't seen the show.
...and yet, you make your mindless comments anyway. Absolutely shocking...
Facebook
MySpace
alleywaykrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 04:25 PM   #6
Don John
I Eat Brains!

Don John is was happy to realize that if he committed genocide there would be no one left to arrest him.

I love this show, but I have to download it every week because it doesn't air where I am. Unfortunately my computer fried just before the end of last season so I haven't gotten to catch the end yet. (which means I haven't even read 99% of this thread, and won't until I have nothing to fear from spoilers)

Thanks to brain dead for cleaning up my Boll Dogs logo.
My DVD's
Don John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 09:20 AM   #7
darthrosenberg
Rotting Corpse

darthrosenberg is BUFFYLICIOUS

GREAT SHOW! Got the first season from TOEBIG and fell in love with it. I was extremly surprized how entertaining the series was..I was very disappointed when I got to the last episode...but all is good, I should have Season 2 by next week(PRE-ORDERED it 2 weeks ago). I never could watch it because I don't get UPN but now that WB & UPN are merging.....I can watch Season 3 which starts in October.
darthrosenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 07:00 PM   #8
deadpromises
Fresh Kill

deadpromises has no status.

Send a message via AIM to deadpromises

i saw a couple of epidose and i have to say that it was really good. but b/c i'm not a person to "turn in next week" i didnt see anymore of it.

myspace

Quote:
Blasphemy? Before what? God? A God repulsed by the miserable humanity he created in His own image? I will not be shackled by the failures of your God. The only blasphemy is to wallow in insignificance. I have taken refuse of your God's failures and I have triumphed. There! THERE! Is my creation!
deadpromises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 09:17 AM   #9
HorrorFan1218
Fresh Kill

HorrorFan1218 has no status.

Send a message via AIM to HorrorFan1218

This is an incredible show. When the show first started I watched the pilot, but never saw another after that. Around May or June the first season dvd was on sale so I bought it and fell in love with the show. I got the second season yesterday and am on the 3rd episode. I'm already hooked on this season.
HorrorFan1218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 12:05 PM   #10
Hyakotake
The Living Dead

Hyakotake has no status.

a couple of friends and me tried out the first 4 episodes of season one, but it just didnt catch our attention... one of my friends is a total buffyfile and he had heard joss whedon speak positively about the show, but for once the master had made a mistake