2012/2013 NBA SEASON!!! - Page 55 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > General Talk > The Locker Room

The Locker Room Like sports? Well I don't, but I made you a forum anyways. Yeah, I'm THAT nice.

Old 12-26-2012, 03:01 PM   #541
TheReturnOfSarsoor
Rotting Corpse

TheReturnOfSarsoor has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
Call me crazy, but i think it's pretty sad to root for someone to fail, and to laugh when they do. It just seems childish and screams of jealousy.

Look at it this way.... You have all these people who say they hate LeBron, call him Queen James, and thrive when he fails.....do you honestly think they'd pass up the chance to have him on their team? NO FUCKING WAY... they'd trade their best player to get him in a fucking heartbeat, and to me that just seems hypocritical of these fucktards after they've been so stuck on "hating" LeBron James. It's stupid, childish, and utterly moronic.
I still don't get it. I would rather LeBron not win another championship unless he was with the Lakers. Why is that so bad? Just doesn't make sense. I would rather someone else win it.
Old 12-26-2012, 05:09 PM   #542
Heretic
It... Won't... Die...

Heretic is up to shenanigans

Quote:
Call me crazy, but i think it's pretty sad to root for someone to fail, and to laugh when they do. It just seems childish and screams of jealousy.

Look at it this way.... You have all these people who say they hate LeBron, call him Queen James, and thrive when he fails.....do you honestly think they'd pass up the chance to have him on their team? NO FUCKING WAY... they'd trade their best player to get him in a fucking heartbeat, and to me that just seems hypocritical of these fucktards after they've been so stuck on "hating" LeBron James. It's stupid, childish, and utterly moronic.
So you root for everybody then? Kobe, Durant, hell, every star not named Lebron James? Give your fucking head a shake. You don't give a shit when Miami gets their ass handed to them, by one of their rivals? You just sit back and scream "Yay Basketball!" Okay.....

You love Lebron because he's in Miami, but you've already admitted that you wouldn't give a fuck for him, if he was a Knick.

Quote:
UNLESS he becomes a New York Knick, in which case he can go fuck himself
Smell your own bullshit already, you hypocrite.

Last edited by Heretic; 12-26-2012 at 05:35 PM.
Heretic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 05:54 PM   #543
DeathbyIggy
Heat Fan Numero Uno!

DeathbyIggy is the 2014 Cult Draft Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
So you root for everybody then? Kobe, Durant, hell, every star not named Lebron James? Give your fucking head a shake. You don't give a shit when Miami gets their ass handed to them, by one of their rivals? You just sit back and scream "Yay Basketball!" Okay.....

You love Lebron because he's in Miami, but you've already admitted that you wouldn't give a fuck for him, if he was a Knick.

Smell your own bullshit already, you hypocrite.

Whatever man, i just meant that i like to see other superstars enjoy some kind of success. Of course i prefer it not be against my Heat though.
3. Back To The Future (1985) - Robert Zemeckis
4. Jurassic Park (1993) - Steven Spielberg
5. JAWS (1975) - Steven Spielberg
6. The Avengers (2012) - Joss Whedon
7. Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior (1981) - George Miller
8. Dawn Of The Dead (1978 ) - George A. Romero
9. Beetlejuice (1988 ) - Tim Burton
10. Beavis & Butthead Do America (1996) - Mike deSeve, Yvette Kaplan, Mike Judge
DeathbyIggy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 06:08 PM   #544
Heretic
It... Won't... Die...

Heretic is up to shenanigans

Quote:
Whatever man, i just meant that i like to see other superstars enjoy some kind of success. Of course i prefer it not be against my Heat though.
"Whatever man"....

Yeah, yeah, yeah. You know you got caught in your own hypocritical shitstorm.

Like you're cheering for Kobe.....Pfft....

Last edited by Heretic; 12-26-2012 at 06:10 PM.
Heretic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 06:50 PM   #545
DeathbyIggy
Heat Fan Numero Uno!

Quote:
"Whatever man"....

Yeah, yeah, yeah. You know you got caught in your own hypocritical shitstorm.

Like you're cheering for Kobe.....Pfft....
Yeah, i actually do cheer for Kobe....when he's not facing the Heat.
10. Beavis & Butthead Do America (1996) - Mike deSeve, Yvette Kaplan, Mike Judge
Old 12-26-2012, 09:44 PM   #546
DeathbyIggy
Heat Fan Numero Uno!

Lakers lost to the Denver Nuggets....

Old 12-26-2012, 09:51 PM   #547
Sykopath
The Last Son

Sykopath is doing nothing.

Quote:

Hook, line, and sinker.

Merry Christmas.
You...you...you fucking bastard!

I typed all that shit just to get THAT reply? You carpetmuncher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate High View Post
Switching teams is the ultimate cornball move. It's almost as loose butt-hole as getting angry when people call them out for being one of the aforementioned switchers.

Pick a team and have the integrity to stick with it, through thick and thin.
Then, when you finally do get over the hump:

Fake-fans will never, truly, understand that feel.
As I said before; I don't switch teams. I stick with a player and follow him. Especially with seeing how there's no team in my area. So, seeing as how LeBron grew up in Ohio, about 30 minutes away from where I live, I followed him since he was in High School, and have been a fan of his ever since.

I consider Durant to be "the next big thing", but that doesn't mean I'm just going to jump on his bandwagon and say fuck LeBron.

As for football; Cincinnati Bengals are my team FOREVER - you couldn't pay me to follow another team. And the same goes for the Cincinnati Reds. But I just don't see the NBA in that light.
Sykopath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 08:19 AM   #548
DeathbyIggy
Heat Fan Numero Uno!

I know it's early, but we gotta take into consideration that if the Lakers continue to play the way they have been, they "might" miss the playoffs all together. I think it would be the ultimate choke job, to have so many all-stars on one team and not having been able to put together a winning season. If they don't make the playoffs, i can easily see this team being taken apart piece by piece in order to rebuild.

Also for people saying that the Heat struggled their first season together, yes they did....but not this bad. The Heat by this time had already gotten their shit together and had started playing with some kind of chemistry.

The Lakers are just old and unathletic, and you know your team is in trouble when you think your saving grace, will be a 39 year old point guard who's basically at the end of his career.
Old 12-27-2012, 09:43 AM   #549
TheReturnOfSarsoor
Rotting Corpse

TheReturnOfSarsoor has no status.

Quote:
I know it's early, but we gotta take into consideration that if the Lakers continue to play the way they have been, they "might" miss the playoffs all together. I think it would be the ultimate choke job, to have so many all-stars on one team and not having been able to put together a winning season. If they don't make the playoffs, i can easily see this team being taken apart piece by piece in order to rebuild.

Also for people saying that the Heat struggled their first season together, yes they did....but not this bad. The Heat by this time had already gotten their shit together and had started playing with some kind of chemistry.

The Lakers are just old and unathletic, and you know your team is in trouble when you think your saving grace, will be a 39 year old point guard who's basically at the end of his career.
The Lakers will be fine. They won't miss the playoffs. They just got off a 5 game winning streak. The game they just lost was against a very good Nuggets team on their home court where they are 9-1. Plus the Lakers had a tough game against the Knicks the night before. I marked down the Denver game as a loss.
Old 12-27-2012, 10:11 AM   #550
DeathbyIggy
Heat Fan Numero Uno!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
The Lakers will be fine. They won't miss the playoffs. They just got off a 5 game winning streak. The game they just lost was against a very good Nuggets team on their home court where they are 9-1. Plus the Lakers had a tough game against the Knicks the night before. I marked down the Denver game as a loss.
I sincerely hope you're right, as i've been pushing for a Heat/Lakers finals since the begining of the season.

The thing that get's me, is out of that 5 game winning streak, only one of those wins was against an elite team (and yes, i think Golden State is fools gold....they ain't winning anything!). Even if the Lakers don't win many games against the elite teams, they still have to win games against the lesser teams in order to be in possition to make the playoffs. Unfortunately, i see the Lakers struggling to win on a consistant basis against those lesser teams, and that's going to be a problem.

The Lakers need to get their shit together, because being 11th in the West just isn't going to cut it come playoff time. They need to start playing up to their potential.

The Lakers are better than this, and they're letting their fanbase down tremendously. I mean, how long is it gonna be before they beg Phil Jackson to come back and save this team from doom?

Last edited by DeathbyIggy; 12-27-2012 at 10:14 AM.