2012/2013 NBA SEASON!!! - Page 47 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > General Talk > The Locker Room

The Locker Room Like sports? Well I don't, but I made you a forum anyways. Yeah, I'm THAT nice.

Old 12-18-2012, 09:07 PM   #461
Iggy
Heat Fan Numero Uno!

Iggy is changing his life, one pound at a time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Torrance View Post
Have you read some of Lebrons quotes about the way the Heat have played certain games?says it all right there.
The Heat havn't been playing the same on defense, but it's nothing they can't fix. Of course LeBron's gonna show concern.....i'd be worried if he didn't, but really it's not that big a deal, because the Heat right now have the same record they had last year at this time. You're reading way too much into his comments.

As to you feeling that the Knicks are a better team than the Heat....It's the same shit Bulls fans were saying two years ago before we creamed em' in the playoffs....i bet you didn't feel that way before the season began, did you? Point is, yeah the Knicks are hot but they're far from being better than the Heat.... for God sakes, they can't even beat the Houston Rockets this season. The Heat are getting better, and you're going to have alot to worry about come playoff time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Torrance
I agree about him being the most dominating player right now,no doubt.He'll go down as one of the greats but will still pale To Jordan.
I can agree with this...

On another note, the Heat hold their fifth straight opponent to under 100 points....defense is getting better, and that's a welcomed sight!

Last edited by Iggy; 12-18-2012 at 09:21 PM.
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:43 PM   #462
Mr Torrance
The Living Dead

Mr Torrance is searching for the Ringlefinch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
The Heat havn't been playing the same on defense, but it's nothing they can't fix. Of course LeBron's gonna show concern.....i'd be worried if he didn't, but really it's not that big a deal, because the Heat right now have the same record they had last year at this time. You're reading way too much into his comments.

As to you feeling that the Knicks are a better team than the Heat....It's the same shit Bulls fans were saying two years ago before we creamed em' in the playoffs....i bet you didn't feel that way before the season began, did you? Point is, yeah the Knicks are hot but they're far from being better than the Heat.... for God sakes, they can't even beat the Houston Rockets this season. The Heat are getting better, and you're going to have alot to worry about come playoff time.

I can agree with this...

On another note, the Heat hold their fifth straight opponent to under 100 points....defense is getting better, and that's a welcomed sight!
Lebron shows corcern cause he's genuinely worried,no one else on the Heat is as concerned and that could be a problem ,you can't always get away with turning it on all of a sudden.
Actually I felt the knicks would be good before the season,maybe not this good but I felt we' d be a good team.I was thrilled to get Felton back and to pick up Kidd.
And Lin has his day last night against the knicks,probably be the high point of his year,he was due for a big game.Still Felton>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lin

Against who?
Old 12-18-2012, 09:51 PM   #463
Iggy
Heat Fan Numero Uno!

Quote:
Lebron shows corcern cause he's genuinely worried,no one else on the Heat is as concerned and that could be a problem ,you can't always get away with turning it on all of a sudden.
Actually I felt the knicks would be good before the season,maybe not this good but I felt we' d be a good team.I was thrilled to get Felton back and to pick up Kidd.
And Lin has his day last night against the knicks,probably be the high point of his year,he was due for a big game.Still Felton>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lin

Against who?
Lebron's not the only one who's shown concern. I follow the team almost every day, and i've heard concern from James, Wade, Bosh and Spoelstra among others. It's not a big deal....the sky isn't falling. They're second in the East for fucks sake....hardly anything to be ashamed about.
Old 12-18-2012, 11:54 PM   #464
SHAPE
The Last Son

SHAPE is doing nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
Sigh ASTERISK means he didn't earn a full ring PERIOD. Tainted is tainted in my opinion whether you believe it's not tainted that's your own damn opinion.

Looks like a FULL ring to me. haha That's not an opinion, either. That's a FACT.

Quote:
Go on the fucking internet and do some research there are PLENTY AND I MEAN PLENTY of people who want to and HAVE put an Asterisk to the season.
You mean plenty of people who hate either LeBron or Miami? Yeah, that's what I thought...

Quote:
The debate is over.
Only due to the fact that you're WRONG.

It's pathetic you can't admit it, dude. If it were a complete 82 game season, you'd probably come up with some other excuse; "uhh, OKC threw the championship game like the Black Sox did back in 1919."

Quote:
LeBron James isn't worried... easily said... because he's LeBron James. Concerned does NOT mean worried. You can be concerned about a certain aspect of the game or the way your team is playing but stuff like that can easily be fixed. I remember one year where LeBron was worried about the first post season game because his team (Cavs) wasn't playing at the level he wanted them too, and do you know what he did? He dominated that whole game. So yes, when you're LeBron James, you can get away with turning it on all of a sudden.
SHAPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 01:04 AM   #465
Freddy_Lives
Zinc Saucier

Freddy_Lives is Eating at Bob's Burgers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shape View Post
You mean plenty of people who hate either LeBron or Miami? Yeah, that's what I thought...
Only due to the fact that you're WRONG.
Plenty of people writers,pundits,PHIL JACKSON you sure like to bring shit up when everyone has moved on to a different subject.

Quote:
Nah I don't mind gay people hell my favorite Author is gay ----> Clive Barker

I've hired Blacks/Mexicans and one Iranian guy.
Freddy_Lives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 01:44 AM   #466
SHAPE
The Last Son

SHAPE is doing nothing.

Quote:
Plenty of people writers,pundits,PHIL JACKSON
... I stand corrected. haha

Quote:
you sure like to bring shit up when everyone has moved on to a different subject.
Well, seeing as how I wasn't on at the time of the discussion, and after reading your ridiculous assumptions, I think I have to right to express my take on the matter.

How convenient of you to want to move on after realizing you were wrong.
SHAPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 09:18 AM   #467
Iggy
Heat Fan Numero Uno!

Lakers barely defeat the Bobcats last night. I'd say you have alot to be worried about if you're a Laker fan.
Old 12-19-2012, 11:26 AM   #468
TheReturnOfSarsoor
Rotting Corpse

TheReturnOfSarsoor has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
Lakers barely defeat the Bobcats last night. I'd say you have alot to be worried about if you're a Laker fan.
Could be worse. You can always lose to the Wizards.
TheReturnOfSarsoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 12:11 PM   #469
Mr Torrance
The Living Dead

Mr Torrance is searching for the Ringlefinch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
Zing!
Old 12-19-2012, 12:15 PM   #470
Iggy
Heat Fan Numero Uno!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
Well played, but the Heat are 16-6....how are the Lakers doing? Oh wait that's right....they're the 12th seed in the West.