2012/2013 NBA SEASON!!! - Page 39 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > General Talk > The Locker Room

The Locker Room Like sports? Well I don't, but I made you a forum anyways. Yeah, I'm THAT nice.

Old 12-16-2012, 06:22 PM   #381
Mr Torrance
The Living Dead

Mr Torrance is searching for the Ringlefinch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
Size is the only weakness for the Heat. I agree, if the Heat were to aquire a solid big man, it'd be all over for the rest of the league.

I hope the Heat do end up facing the Knicks in the playoffs... 1. Because it'll prepare them for a tougher match-up in the finals, 2. Because entertainment wise, it'd be a really fun series to watch and 3. Because i hate Knicks fans, and a win against them would go a long way in shutting their asses up.
Careful what you wish for
Old 12-16-2012, 06:29 PM   #382
Iggy
Heat Fan Numero Uno!

Iggy has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Torrance View Post
Careful what you wish for
I wish for the Knicks.....BRING IT!

Besides, i want my Heat to win against the best teams. I'd rather have a quality series win against the Knicks than let's say...the Pacers. It's simply a better feat to be proud of.

I'm not too worried about the Knicks. The Heat have had instances in the past where they've struggled against a team in the regular season, only to soundly defeat them in the playoffs. Some examples of this are the OKC Thunder of last season, and both the Chicago Bulls and Boston Celtics of the season before. They ALL gave us trouble in the regular season, but we beat that ass in the post season... the Knicks will have the same fate.
Old 12-16-2012, 06:39 PM   #383
Mr Torrance
The Living Dead

We give you guys more match-up problems than any of those teams,this knicks team can shoot the lights out and score very similar to the way Dallas did when they beat the Heat and we defend just as good.Getting Stat back and Shumpert too,we have the deepest team in the league.
You can't beat us
Old 12-16-2012, 06:56 PM   #384
Sykopath
The Last Son

Sykopath is doing nothing.

Quote:
We give you guys more match-up problems than any of those teams,this knicks team can shoot the lights out and score very similar to the way Dallas did when they beat the Heat and we defend just as good.Getting Stat back and Shumpert too,we have the deepest team in the league.
You can't beat us
NY today versus OKC of last year ... OKC > NY

The Heat have proven time-and-time again that they can shut out even the best of scoring teams. They proved that last year. And the Knicks are nowhere near similar to the 2010-11 Mavericks.
Sykopath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 07:07 PM   #385
Mr Torrance
The Living Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shape View Post
NY today versus OKC of last year ... OKC > NY

The Heat have proven time-and-time again that they can shut out even the best of scoring teams. They proved that last year. And the Knicks are nowhere near similar to the 2010-11 Mavericks.
Heat Haven't proven shit this season,this is a new year,last season doesn't mean shit now,yeah regular season doesn't mean much either but lebron is worried,just listen to his interviews.He can't do it by himself.
And they are similar in that they have one really good scorer and a lot of other shooters who can score and get hot at any time,a certain clutch PG named kidd and not to mention a certain dude named Chandler that anchored the Dallas defense too.
Old 12-16-2012, 07:31 PM   #386
Sykopath
The Last Son

Sykopath is doing nothing.

Quote:
Heat Haven't proven shit this season,this is a new year,last season doesn't mean shit now,yeah regular season doesn't mean much either but lebron is worried,just listen to his interviews.He can't do it by himself.
They're defending champions ... they don't have to prove anything until the post season. The Knicks, on the other hand, haven't proven shit this season. They have a winning record? So does 16 other teams. They can score? So can 6 other teams. NY are the ones who have something to prove, not Miami.

LeBron is just as scared as Michael Jordan used to be. He's been doing it himself ever since he came into this league ... the ONLY reason the Cavs ever made it to the playoffs is due to LeBron. He certainly wasn't scared then, what makes you think he's scared now - on a much better team? haha
Sykopath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 08:38 PM   #387
Iggy
Heat Fan Numero Uno!

Iggy has no status.

Quote:
You can't beat us
You Knicks fans talk a good game when you're winning. Sorry man, but i just can't take the Knicks seriously... i mean they're the fucking Knicks... masters of fucking things up. They're not the 2010-2011 Mavs, so don't go flattering yourself there aye Torrance?

Let them win a freaking playoff series, and then we'll talk.

Quote:
They're defending champions ... they don't have to prove anything until the post season. The Knicks, on the other hand, haven't proven shit this season. They have a winning record? So does 16 other teams. They can score? So can 6 other teams. NY are the ones who have something to prove, not Miami.
Exactly. The regular season don't mean shit, if you can't take care of things in the post season.

Last edited by Iggy; 12-17-2012 at 12:56 PM.
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 12:57 PM   #388
Iggy
Heat Fan Numero Uno!

Iggy has no status.

Without Melo, i see the Knicks struggling...maybe even losing tonight against the Rockets.
Old 12-17-2012, 01:50 PM   #389
Mr Torrance
The Living Dead

Quote:

LeBron is just as scared as Michael Jordan used to be. He's been doing it himself ever since he came into this league ... the ONLY reason the Cavs ever made it to the playoffs is due to LeBron. He certainly wasn't scared then, what makes you think he's scared now - on a much better team? haha
Thats funny cause I said the regular season doesn't mean much except if we get home court,cause the Knicks at home are dangerous. And yes, the Knicks haven't proved anything yet either even though we smoked the Heat without Carmelo last time.Look at it the other way,we have a winning record,a better record than 28 teams so we shall see
Lebron isn't Michael Jordan and never will be.
Lebron is definitely concerned with the way the Heat have been playing.Other teams got better,the Heat,they pretty have the same problems they had last year and I don't see Lebron being able to duplicate last years playoffs and finals.
Old 12-17-2012, 01:57 PM   #390
Freddy_Lives
Zinc Saucier

Freddy_Lives is Eating at Bob's Burgers

Quote:
Thats funny cause I said the regular season doesn't mean much except if we get home court,cause the Knicks at home are dangerous. And yes, the Knicks haven't proved anything yet either even though we smoked the Heat without Carmelo last time.Look at it the other way,we have a winning record,a better record than 28 teams so we shall see
Lebron isn't Michael Jordan and never will be.
Lebron is definitely concerned with the way the Heat have been playing.Other teams got better,the Heat,they pretty have the same problems they had last year and I don't see Lebron being able to duplicate last years playoffs and finals.

Last year the heat won the championship they earned it yes! Do I consider it a bit of a fluke? Yes I do since it wasn't a full season. If at the end of season the Knicks have a better record there is no reason for anyone to say they are not the best team because it would be ludicrous so yes they have to prove it in the playoffs but if they win the most games that means they gelled and need to keep that momentum.

It all boils down to who is going in hot in the playoffs usually that is the key.