2012/2013 NBA SEASON!!! - Page 27 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > General Talk > The Locker Room

The Locker Room Like sports? Well I don't, but I made you a forum anyways. Yeah, I'm THAT nice.

Old 12-01-2012, 10:57 AM   #261
TheReturnOfSarsoor
Rotting Corpse

TheReturnOfSarsoor has no status.

Dallas better than the Lakers?

Clippers are way overrated. They lost 4 in a row before winning their last game. Plus they never perform in the playoffs. The Lakers on the other hand fired a coach, had their starting point guard and their back up poing guard injured at the same time. This is a newly built team so the chemistry will take time, but from last nights game they looked like they have been playing together for years. If you think this team will crash out of the first round you must be smoking crack.
TheReturnOfSarsoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 11:50 AM   #262
Iggy
Heat Fan Numero Uno!

Iggy is changing his life, one pound at a time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post

Clippers are way overrated. They lost 4 in a row before winning their last game. Plus they never perform in the playoffs. The Lakers on the other hand fired a coach, had their starting point guard and their back up poing guard injured at the same time. This is a newly built team so the chemistry will take time, but from last nights game they looked like they have been playing together for years. If you think this team will crash out of the first round you must be smoking crack.
We'll see. Personally i think that this year that yes, they'd get beat by Dallas in a 7 game series. The Clippers have far more chemistry right now and i suppose that's why they're better at the moment.

The Lakers will either lose or struggle mightily in the first round, and if they don't lose in the first round, they'll be ousted swiftly in the second.
Iggy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 09:13 PM   #263
Iggy
Heat Fan Numero Uno!

Heat get some breathing room in their conference by soundly defeating the Brooklyn Nets, 102-89. The Heat have the best record in the East at 12-3, 2nd overall only to Memphis.

I love how after Charles Barkley (in my opinion, the NBA's biggest douchebag) publicly thrashes Dwyane Wade's game, Dwyane goes on to have a monster game, with 34 Points, 1 Rebound, 7 Assists.

So Chuck... you want to change your mind about D-Wade's game being in the toilet???
Old 12-01-2012, 10:25 PM   #264
Sykopath
The Last Son

Sykopath is doing nothing.

Quote:
Sad, but at the moment, true.

Quote:
If you think this team will crash out of the first round you must be smoking crack.
I guess I must be smoking crack, too. You have to make the playoffs to even win the first round. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
So Chuck... you want to change your mind about D-Wade's game being in the toilet???
Barkley is one of the worst analysts in sports history. His predictions and comments are completely outrageous. He tries to be "that guy who's harsh" but everybody respects but it's actually the complete opposite. He's just a dick who's overrated. I say they should replace him with Shaq.
Sykopath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 11:56 PM   #265
Iggy
Heat Fan Numero Uno!

Looks like Popovich was right to sit out the big three against the Heat, as San Antonio took out Memphis in overtime tonight.

Things are starting to shape up for the Heat to possibly have the best record in the NBA.
Old 12-02-2012, 12:23 AM   #266
Sykopath
The Last Son

Sykopath is doing nothing.

Best record or not, they're still the best team in the NBA.
Sykopath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 09:47 AM   #267
TheReturnOfSarsoor
Rotting Corpse

TheReturnOfSarsoor has no status.

I'm not posting in this thread until June. LOL Dallas better than the Lakers? Still laughing my ass off at that comment. However you guys are right, Miami are the best team. Lakers are still coming tohough.

See you guys in June.
TheReturnOfSarsoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 10:10 AM   #268
Iggy
Heat Fan Numero Uno!

Quote:
I'm not posting in this thread until June. LOL Dallas better than the Lakers? Still laughing my ass off at that comment. However you guys are right, Miami are the best team. Lakers are still coming tohough.

See you guys in June.
Look honestly, the Lakers have a roster that should beat down the Mavs every time, but right now LA's just not playing well enough to beat a team like Dallas. LA needs to be more cohesive... once they can get their act together, they'll be one of the top teams in the West. I think it'll probably take them till after All-Star Break, to get things going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shape
Best record or not, they're still the best team in the NBA.
Old 12-03-2012, 01:01 PM   #269
Iggy
Heat Fan Numero Uno!

Kinda scoffed at this comment by Kobe...

Kobe Bryant, after Lakers lose to Magic: ‘I’ll kick everybody’s ass in this locker room’ if we don’t fix things

Well maybe if you didn't hog the ball so much, other players might be able to pick up their game, asshole.

I can't believe the Lakers lost to the Magic. I can barely name but two players on the Orlando roster.

Last edited by Iggy; 12-03-2012 at 01:37 PM.
Old 12-04-2012, 07:55 AM   #270
Iggy
Heat Fan Numero Uno!

Tonight i predict a victory for the Heat against the Wiz. As for the Lakers, i see them struggling against the Houston Rockets.

LA fans need to realize that they need to win this year, otherwise Dwight Howard won't want to sign a contract extension....he is afterall a free agent after this season.

It'd be fantastic if he somehow made his way to Miami. I know it's a longshot, but could you imagine the possibilities with that team? LeBron, Wade, Howard, Bosh and Allen!