2012/2013 NBA SEASON!!! - Page 21 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet


Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > General Talk > The Locker Room

The Locker Room Like sports? Well I don't, but I made you a forum anyways. Yeah, I'm THAT nice.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2012, 11:14 PM   #201
Iggy
Heat Fan Numero Uno!
 
Iggy's Avatar
Iggy is still living in the 80's.
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Miami,Florida
Posts: 26,230
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
When you have all 20th+ defensive stats without a big man you have a big problem! The clips aren't that big though and they are flat out schooling them.
The Heat do have a problem. Good thing the season's long and there's time to fix it.
__________________
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:18 PM   #202
Freddy_Lives
Zinc Saucier
 
Freddy_Lives's Avatar
Freddy_Lives is Eating at Bob's Burgers
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Hangar 18
Posts: 8,784
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
The Heat do have a problem. Good thing the season's long and there's time to fix it.
Plenty of time they should trade a couple of pieces and try to get a more capable big man but I honestly believe the west is just better in every way than the east and will end up on top this year.
__________________
Freddy_Lives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:23 PM   #203
Iggy
Heat Fan Numero Uno!
 
Iggy's Avatar
Iggy is still living in the 80's.
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Miami,Florida
Posts: 26,230
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
Plenty of time they should trade a couple of pieces and try to get a more capable big man but I honestly believe the west is just better in every way than the east and will end up on top this year.
Bullshit, the Heat can still be the most elite team once they get their shit together.

Memphis is for real though, and the Clippers are (at the moment) the kings of L.A.
__________________
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:32 PM   #204
Freddy_Lives
Zinc Saucier
 
Freddy_Lives's Avatar
Freddy_Lives is Eating at Bob's Burgers
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Hangar 18
Posts: 8,784
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
Bullshit, the Heat can still be the most elite team once they get their shit together.

Memphis is for real though, and the Clippers are (at the moment) the kings of L.A.
Haslem and Rashard could make a decent package to get someone like a Varejao and I don't see their defense getting any better without someone clogging up the middle.
__________________
Freddy_Lives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:54 AM   #205
TheReturnOfSarsoor
Rotting Corpse
 
TheReturnOfSarsoor's Avatar
TheReturnOfSarsoor has no status.
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,731
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
Bullshit, the Heat can still be the most elite team once they get their shit together.

Memphis is for real though, and the Clippers are (at the moment) the kings of L.A.
So they win a few games and all of a sudden they are the kings of LA?
TheReturnOfSarsoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 07:44 AM   #206
Iggy
Heat Fan Numero Uno!
 
Iggy's Avatar
Iggy is still living in the 80's.
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Miami,Florida
Posts: 26,230
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
So they win a few games and all of a sudden they are the kings of LA?
At the moment i said. The Fakers weren't doing too well last time i checked.
__________________
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 07:45 AM   #207
Iggy
Heat Fan Numero Uno!
 
Iggy's Avatar
Iggy is still living in the 80's.
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Miami,Florida
Posts: 26,230
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
Haslem and Rashard could make a decent package to get someone like a Varejao and I don't see their defense getting any better without someone clogging up the middle.
I would definitely be down for a trade like that. Good thinking!
__________________
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 07:51 AM   #208
TheReturnOfSarsoor
Rotting Corpse
 
TheReturnOfSarsoor's Avatar
TheReturnOfSarsoor has no status.
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,731
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
At the moment i said. The Fakers weren't doing too well last time i checked.
Yeah and the Clippers are better than Miami at the moment as well. Better record right. Strong logic.
TheReturnOfSarsoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 07:58 AM   #209
Iggy
Heat Fan Numero Uno!
 
Iggy's Avatar
Iggy is still living in the 80's.
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Miami,Florida
Posts: 26,230
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
Yeah and the Clippers are better than Miami at the moment as well. Better record right. Strong logic.
As far as playing wise, yeah... i'd say they are better than Miami at the moment. The Heat are playing like garbage.

Don't get so sensitive Sarsoor, i said that the Clippers are on top at the moment in LA. That could very well change down the line.

Don't twist what i'm trying to say.
__________________
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 08:27 AM   #210
floyd2006
The Living Dead
 
floyd2006's Avatar
floyd2006 is In The Twilight Zone
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Alabama
Posts: 3,938
Default

Memphis is surprising me. First they take Miami out and now OKC...Go Grizz!
__________________
Cinema Junkyard
floyd2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2001-Present BLOODY-DISGUSTING LLC