UEFA Champions League 2012/2013 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > General Talk > The Locker Room

The Locker Room Like sports? Well I don't, but I made you a forum anyways. Yeah, I'm THAT nice.

Old 09-25-2012, 10:43 AM   #1
Flamethrower
Rotting Corpse

Flamethrower is about to kidnap a vampire and drain all his fuckin' veins

Default UEFA Champions League 2012/2013

Are there any fans of the best and the most popular sport in the world around here ? (As I can see there are only threads about american football and hockey)
I know it's only one round behind us,but who is your favorite and who can surprise this season ? Is it Manchester City ? Maybe Malaga ? Can Chelsea repeat last season unexpected triumph ? (they were the weakest team in the semi finals imo)

Last edited by Flamethrower; 09-25-2012 at 11:23 AM.
Flamethrower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 12:17 PM   #2
TheReturnOfSarsoor
Rotting Corpse

TheReturnOfSarsoor has no status.

No Liverpool no care. Barca will win.
TheReturnOfSarsoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 12:24 PM   #3
Flamethrower
Rotting Corpse

I'm the biggest fan of AC Milan but this season they really don't have the team and the coach to do something big,against Barca,Real Madrid,Bayern they don't stand a chance.But I am all my heart with them If nothing it would be nice to see El Clįsico in the final
Old 09-25-2012, 12:29 PM   #4
TheReturnOfSarsoor
Rotting Corpse

TheReturnOfSarsoor has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamethrowerkv View Post
I'm the biggest fan of AC Milan but this season they really don't have the team and the coach to do something big,against Barca,Real Madrid,Bayern they don't stand a chance.But I am all my heart with them If nothing it would be nice to see El Clįsico in the final
Milan fan eh?

TheReturnOfSarsoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 12:37 PM   #5
Flamethrower
Rotting Corpse

Super Pippo ! Who laughs last, laughs best We are still the most successful club in world football in terms of international trophies
Old 09-25-2012, 01:19 PM   #6
Santa
The Necromancer

Santa is stronger than the foundations of the earth

Quote:
Are there any fans of the best and the most popular sport in the world around here ? (As I can see there are only threads about american football and hockey)
I know it's only one round behind us,but who is your favorite and who can surprise this season ? Is it Manchester City ? Maybe Malaga ? Can Chelsea repeat last season unexpected triumph ? (they were the weakest team in the semi finals imo)
Malaga for sure, dude.

Favorites are the usual suspects: Bayern, Real and Barca and maybe a hidden favorite as well. Bayern is pissed due to the tragic loss vs. those Chelsea-cocksuckers. I cried my brains out, when they lost the final. I am a huge fan of the Reds. So I guess they will try their best to get into the final again - and succeed. They have perfectly strenghten their team on almost every position, so they will compensate eventual casualties during the season.

The Champions League is the best competition ever. So much drama and high-class soccer. I love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo Doll
I would jizz on you if I were a man. I would jizz on everything if I had a penis for one day. Oh man I bet that feels so good. You guys are so lucky.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devonia
I like to skip dessert and get right down to relaxing after a meal with a hot bath and a facial.
Santa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 01:40 PM   #7
Mogwai
BANNED

Mogwai is three sheets to the wind.

Quote:
Are there any fans of the best and the most popular sport in the world around here ?
Yeah - we all hang around over here:
http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/leg...ead.php?t=2481
Keep it schtum though, otherwise you'll get scousers and yanks talking bollocks about it - like has happened here.
Mogwai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 02:35 PM   #8
Flamethrower
Rotting Corpse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa Sangre View Post
Malaga for sure, dude.

Favorites are the usual suspects: Bayern, Real and Barca and maybe a hidden favorite as well. Bayern is pissed due to the tragic loss vs. those Chelsea-cocksuckers. I cried my brains out, when they lost the final. I am a huge fan of the Reds. So I guess they will try their best to get into the final again - and succeed. They have perfectly strenghten their team on almost every position, so they will compensate eventual casualties during the season.

The Champions League is the best competition ever. So much drama and high-class soccer. I love it!
Trust me Malaga with Saviola,J.Baptista,Demichelis(ex Bayern player )Portillo,Kameni is very strong team Yeah me too,I don't like Chelsea even from the Mourinho era,so I was with Bavarians
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mogwai View Post
Yeah - we all hang around over here:
http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/leg...ead.php?t=2481
Keep it schtum though, otherwise you'll get scousers and yanks talking bollocks about it - like has happened here.
Nice
Old 10-08-2012, 05:37 AM   #9
Renacimiento
The Fallen Angel

Renacimiento has no status.

Location: Somewhere at the bottom of the ocean, near Argentina.

The most popular sport in the world and the (best) deserves more attention. Someone is following closely this excellent competition? candidates?

Damn yanquees!!!

PS: I know the name of Mourinho is very appealing, but Pellegrino is a very good coach. Real Madrid should never have let him go, in my opinion.
Old 10-09-2012, 07:43 AM   #10
Flamethrower
Rotting Corpse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renacimiento View Post
The most popular sport in the world and the (best) deserves more attention. Someone is following closely this excellent competition? candidates?

Damn yanquees!!!

PS: I know the name of Mourinho is very appealing, but Pellegrino is a very good coach. Real Madrid should never have let him go, in my opinion.
Yeah man,in this boards all you can see people talking about is american football (I call it rugby,because there is only one football in this world ) and wrestling LOL.I am into football all my life and following Champions League ofc.If you thought about candidates for winning the competition then I will go with Barcelona,Chelsea and Juventus.Barcelona is probably the best team in the world,Chelsea has experience playing Champions League,standardly good and Juventus is the team that can beat everyone,they play constantly in Serie A,a big series of wins is behind them and they probably have the best goalkeeper in the world - Buffon.On the other hand there is Manchester City,team that can beat everyone but not playing constantly good.Teams that can surprise and go a long way to the quarter finals,maybe semifinals are Dortmund,Porto,Malaga,Shakhtar...

Last edited by Flamethrower; 10-09-2012 at 07:45 AM.
Flamethrower is offline   Reply With Quote