The NFL Prediction Thread - Page 27 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > General Talk > The Locker Room

The Locker Room Like sports? Well I don't, but I made you a forum anyways. Yeah, I'm THAT nice.

Old 02-03-2013, 07:31 PM   #261
DudeClassicMan
Fresh Kill

DudeClassicMan has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
Lmfao and Irvin didn't get away with pushing off more in the 90s than any other wide out and you trash the pats lol ok that's just bullshit and hypocrisy
NFL wasn't neutered back then. DB's were allowed to get away with just as much shit. Besides, in Super Bowl XXX Irvin got called for exactly what you're talking about to wipe out a TD. WAH! Irvin's a showboat and got away with a pushoff here and there!
DudeClassicMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 08:05 PM   #262
Freddy_Lives
Zinc Saucier

Freddy_Lives is Eating at Bob's Burgers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DudeClassicMan View Post
NFL wasn't neutered back then. DB's were allowed to get away with just as much shit. Besides, in Super Bowl XXX Irvin got called for exactly what you're talking about to wipe out a TD. WAH! Irvin's a showboat and got away with a pushoff here and there!
And by your logic Tom Brady is a cheater WAH 3 superbowls in 4 years not a dynasty yeah ooook were not going to agree leave it at that.
Old 02-03-2013, 09:10 PM   #263
Sea Hag
It... Won't... Die...

Sea Hag has no status.

Send a message via AIM to Sea Hag

Quote:
Lmfao and Irvin didn't get away with pushing off more in the 90s than any other wide out and you trash the pats lol ok that's just bullshit and hypocrisy
He probably got away with it by being such a braggart.

Quote:
And by your logic Tom Brady is a cheater WAH 3 superbowls in 4 years not a dynasty yeah ooook were not going to agree leave it at that.
His logic makes perfect logical sense. Of course you're not going to agree with him because you're a genuinely dumb person.

DVDs

Recent Flicks
Hang'Em High - 7/10
Hell Night - 7/10
The Amityville Horror (79) - 6/10
Guardians Of The Galaxy - 8/10
Resident Evil - 8/10
Sea Hag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:19 PM   #264
Iggy
Heat Fan Numero Uno!

Iggy is still living in the 80's.

Wow....Ray Lewis just ended a killer career.
Old 02-03-2013, 09:24 PM   #265
Ultimate High
Rotting Corpse

Ultimate High has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
Wow....Ray Lewis just ended a killer career.
Forgot the scientific explanation(s) this is the irrefutable evidence that God/karma does.not.exist.

Quote:
not that Pats horseshit who had to win with tuck rule coupons...salty, etc..

inhale

exhale

Last edited by Ultimate High; 02-03-2013 at 09:34 PM.
Ultimate High is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:24 PM   #266
DudeClassicMan
Fresh Kill

Quote:
You're aware the horse collar rule is really the Roy Williams rule; right? Because he broke then-Eagle T.O.'s leg. Point being the league competition committee meets every offseason and if Irvin's pushing off was ever as blatant and chronic as you make it out to be, surely enough owners would've bitched and moaned for there to be extra special attention paid to it during games the following season. Furthermore, the game is officiated the way the game is officiated in any given era. There was a lot more hand fighting involved further than 5 yards down the field as far back as even a decade ago.

The tuck rule was a fucking joke; a fumble is a fumble is a fumble. I'm not even gonna touch spygate. But even if the Pats are a dynasty, let's get back your original point; that even if he was a 3-time Super Bowl Champion whose STAAAAAAATS contributed greatly to those Super Bowl wins, every big play Irvin ever made was strictly because he pushed off according to you, special guy with unique opinion on the internet. Yes, let's drop this.
Old 02-03-2013, 09:35 PM   #267
Sea Hag
It... Won't... Die...

Sea Hag has no status.

Send a message via AIM to Sea Hag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate High View Post
Forgot the scientific explanation(s) this is the irrefutable evidence that God/karma does.not.exist.

DVDs

Recent Flicks
Hang'Em High - 7/10
Hell Night - 7/10
The Amityville Horror (79) - 6/10
Guardians Of The Galaxy - 8/10
Resident Evil - 8/10
Sea Hag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:54 PM   #268
DudeClassicMan
Fresh Kill

Brady's a great quarterback and all but all that shrill nancy boy screaming and screeching he did in that '07 season chewing out his O-linemen during games all so they could blow out teams 63-0 instead of 56-0; ALL as a violent overreaction to the Spygate accusations tells me a lot about Brady and how much meat there must have been to Spygate.

Then there's the very last game he played in; trying to slidekick an opposing player in their junk. And being too chickenshit and/or stupid to even try to scramble for a critical first down late. The guy's kind of a front-running little bitch, ain't he?
Old 02-03-2013, 10:07 PM   #269
Freddy_Lives
Zinc Saucier

Freddy_Lives is Eating at Bob's Burgers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Hag View Post
His logic makes perfect logical sense. Of course you're not going to agree with him because you're a genuinely dumb person.
So I can't say someone shouldn't be in the NFL Hall Of Fame or they're more deserving canidates which I gave a hearty supply of wide outs with more yardage,touchdowns,and the fucking playoff stats to back it up --> Andre Reed and you say i'm dumb?

Dude get the fuck out of here you're a troll it's an opinion and you are not god and like the hall of fame it's also OPINION.
Old 02-03-2013, 10:43 PM   #270
DudeClassicMan
Fresh Kill

Quote:
So I can't say someone shouldn't be in the NFL Hall Of Fame or they're more deserving canidates which I gave a hearty supply of wide outs with more yardage,touchdowns,and the fucking playoff stats to back it up --> Andre Reed and you say i'm dumb?

Dude get the fuck out of here you're a troll it's an opinion and you are not god and like the hall of fame it's also OPINION.
In more games played. In more games played. In more games played. Who gives a shit how many rinky dink motherfuckers somebody's behind if those guys all played until they were 38 or 39 padding their overall career stats? Reed; 234 games played to Irvin's 159. Of course, Reed only had four 1,000 yard seasons (out of 16) and his best two seasons were only 1,312 and 1,303 yards receiving compared to Irvin having 1,603 and 1,523 yards in his best seasons. Yes, Reed is MUCH MORE deserving. Or that's fucking absolutely retarded. I think I'll go with the latter opinion.

By the way, Reed; slightly inferior playoffs stats in 5 more playoff games. And three less rings than Irvin. Reed only has Irvin in one thing: volume stats, if you can even comprehend what I mean by volume stats.

Cris Carter finally got in this weekend though. Then again Cris Carter had a bunch of seasons where his yards per catch was puny shit like 10.3 and 11.2 which is why he had to wait a while to get in. By the way, Irvin himself had to wait three years to get voted in because of character issues. I've never heard anybody anywhere say he wasn't a first ballot guy based on his on-the-field career though. STAAAAAATS! STAAAAATS! STAAAAAATS! HARUMPH!

The moon landing being faked, the government bringing down the two towers and the Sandy Hook Conspiracy are also all opinions. Sometimes an ill-informed opinion can amount to throwing shit at a wall and seeing what sticks.

If your opinions are backed by shit facts except for volume stats compiled by guys who played six more seasons, maybe you're the troll.