The NFL Prediction Thread - Page 23 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > General Talk > The Locker Room

The Locker Room Like sports? Well I don't, but I made you a forum anyways. Yeah, I'm THAT nice.

Old 01-29-2013, 03:33 PM   #221
Freddy_Lives
Zinc Saucier

Freddy_Lives is Eating at Bob's Burgers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bill View Post
Dude has done everything possible to tarnish his legacy already, it boggles my mind why he's so beloved among NFL fans, dude is a murderer and a women beater and he's dumb as a fucking rock to boot... oh he apologized I guess that makes it all go away
Exactly! Why this man is so respected is beyond me!

4 or 5 of those pro-bowls were NOT earned.
Old 01-29-2013, 04:21 PM   #222
Iggy
Heat Fan Numero Uno!

Iggy is drinking pussy flavored Pepsi-Cola.

Wow, alot of hate for Ray.
Old 01-29-2013, 05:17 PM   #223
Mr. Bill
BD's Official Thunder Buddy!

Mr. Bill is going to show that bitch a scary movie... bitches love scary movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
Wow, alot of hate for Ray.
I wouldn't say I hate him but I certainly dislike him, he's ultra fake imo and he's done some awful things in his life. I don't have anything negative to say about his on-field accomplishments, he's a hell'va player and a beast on defense. He definitely deserves to go to the Hall.
I'm not a person who believes a players off field antics nor drug/steroids issues should keep them out of the Hall, players can smoke crack before each game for all I care, if it makes for a better performance on the field or court and the player wants to do it I say who cares. Bonds and Clemens are both ultra pricks but both should have been voted in just based on their on-field career but that's just this cats opinion I know I'm in the minority

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Horro..._type=bookmark

My film collection...

http://billsmovies.filmaf.com/owned 4904 films and counting
Mr. Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 05:22 PM   #224
Freddy_Lives
Zinc Saucier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bill View Post
I wouldn't say I hate him but I certainly dislike him, he's ultra fake imo and he's done some awful things in his life. I don't have anything negative to say about his on-field accomplishments, he's a hell'va player and a beast on defense. He definitely deserves to go to the Hall.
I'm not a person who believes a players off field antics nor drug/steroids issues should keep them out of the Hall, players can smoke crack before each game for all I care, if it makes for a better performance on the field or court and the player wants to do it I say who cares. Bonds and Clemens are both ultra pricks but both should have been voted in just based on their on-field career but that's just this cats opinion I know I'm in the minority
He was good I don't know if I would say hall of fame worthy! He since 2000 has had a stellar defense behind him so of course he shines.

As far as PED'S go I mostly agree that I really don't care all it deserves is an * but my hate comes from him being exactly as you said FAKE he is put on a pedestal of "GREAT HUMAN BEINGS" and he is FAR FAR FROM IT.
Old 01-29-2013, 06:01 PM   #225
nancylives!
The Living Dead

nancylives! is living!

c'mon, y'all, without commenting on what type of person ray lewis is, on the field, as a player, the dude is top flight, has been for years, and has demonstrated durability, longevity, and football smarts. again, he may be a total ass off the field, but he is easily a hall of fame player, and one of the best, hardest hitting lb's to ever play. and i'm speaking objectively as a cowboy fan. having said that, i have no particular love for him, but i do respect how long and how well he has been able to play. for christsakes, his first career sack was against jim harbaugh in harbaugh's tenth season, and jimmy was an eighties guy. ray ray been around forever, and on the field he has been a pro, and an intimidating, smart one at that.

at any rate, i fucking hate the 49ers. go ravens. peck out their miner forty-niner eyeballs.

ravens 27-16.

nancylives! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 06:39 PM   #226
Freddy_Lives
Zinc Saucier

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancylives! View Post
c'mon, y'all, without commenting on what type of person ray lewis is, on the field, as a player, the dude is top flight, has been for years, and has demonstrated durability, longevity, and football smarts. again, he may be a total ass off the field, but he is easily a hall of fame player, and one of the best, hardest hitting lb's to ever play.
Yeah he was good but 9 of his years he was under 100 tackles that is not hall of fame worthy and averaged less than 4 sacks a season! Plus he only started 16 games 8 years of his career the rest he was either partially injured or took time off.

He didn't change the game was he good yes but so is Brian Urlacher you wouldn't say he's hall worthy ?

Last edited by Freddy_Lives; 01-29-2013 at 07:22 PM.
Freddy_Lives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 07:03 PM   #227
nancylives!
The Living Dead

nancylives! is living!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
Yeah he was good but 8 of his years he was under 100 tackles that is not hall of fame worthy and averaged less than 4 sacks a season! Plus he only started 16 games 8 years of his career the rest he was either partially injured or took time off.

He didn't change the game was he good yes but so is Brian Urlacher you wouldn't say he's hall worthy ?
8 of his years? meaning ten of those years he was over 100 tackles? were those numbers during heavily injured years? and how many picks, sacks, and fumble recoveries/forced fumbles does he have? i don't know the exact numbers, but i know they're excellent, even stellar for a player at his position. he has anchored one of the nfl's most notorious and feared defenses (i know they've been slipping the last four or five years, but ask tom brady if he thinks they're any good) of the last twenty years. as many great players have been on the defense, ray has seen em all. and have you watched him? he's a beast. he's better than brian urlacher, although i think brian is very good. but talk to me in five years if urlacher is still playing, and we'll see where his hall of fame aspirations are at. again, i'm not trying to be an apologist for the man, but he is a great football player.

nancylives! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 07:11 PM   #228
Freddy_Lives
Zinc Saucier

Quote:
8 of his years? meaning ten of those years he was over 100 tackles? were those numbers during heavily injured years? and how many picks, sacks, and fumble recoveries/forced fumbles does he have? i don't know the exact numbers, but i know they're excellent, even stellar for a player at his position.
Uhh i'm saying half of his career is mediocre this is his 17th year and London Fletcher in 15 years has the almost exact stats PLUS played in every game of every year he has played NEVER missed a game.

London has only appeared in 3 pro-bowls tell me how Ray Lewis deserves all the praise stat wise ?
Old 01-29-2013, 07:23 PM   #229
Freddy_Lives
Zinc Saucier

Quote:
8 of his years?
Sorry actually 9 years of his career he was under 100.
Old 01-29-2013, 07:24 PM   #230
Robcbh
Rotting Corpse

Robcbh is convinced we live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
Uhh i'm saying half of his career is mediocre this is his 17th year and London Fletcher in 15 years has the almost exact stats PLUS played in every game of every year he has played NEVER missed a game.

London has only appeared in 3 pro-bowls tell me how Ray Lewis deserves all the praise stat wise ?
This is interesting, it only proves the point that when one layer is a loud mouth braggart he will receive way more acclaim than a player that is equally as good, but humble.