2012 Horror Draft: Discussion Thread - Mr. Bungle wins! - Page 954 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet


Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > General Talk > BD Forum Games > Official BD Drafts

Official BD Drafts Home of the annual BD drafts , new drafts by permission only.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2012, 12:08 AM   #9531
ReptilianPig
Rotting Corpse
 
ReptilianPig's Avatar
ReptilianPig is a glowing grin in the pitch black
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Mortville, Lone Star
Posts: 1,029
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad The Impaler View Post
BrainDead is a funny fucker who just disappeared without a trace and I hope he's okay. DaveG is an internet friend of mine who did a great job designing my site's banner. I'm a fan of his writing as he is mine. For my money, he is the finest critic of horror and exploitation on the internet. I never had much to do with those other users. I'm pretty sure Kamui X is the owner and creator of Infini-Tropolis, right?
You would be correct. I only keep in contact with Mark[BrainDead] out of who you only know from the list. He's doing fine and still an assload of hayride, of course.
I respect all I mentioned because they either shared interests or helped broaden the scope of my movie-watching.

Kamui X is the brainchild behind infini-tropolis, yup.
__________________
There is no such thing as DEATH; it's just a trrransformation.
No hay fin para ti. No hay fin para mi.

------------------------------------------------


Quote:
Originally Posted by zombaddict View Post
My old place in toronto had a bidet...I liked using it, cleaned the shit outta there + it felt good. Ever masturbate with a stream of water on your asshole? Feels great, try it sometime.
ReptilianPig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:17 AM   #9532
Vlad The Impaler
BANNED
 
Vlad The Impaler's Avatar
Vlad The Impaler is gone.
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,631
Default

Deleted.

Last edited by Vlad The Impaler; 12-06-2012 at 12:20 AM.
Vlad The Impaler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:20 AM   #9533
Vlad The Impaler
BANNED
 
Vlad The Impaler's Avatar
Vlad The Impaler is gone.
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,631
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReptilianPig View Post
I only keep in contact with Mark[BrainDead] out of who you only know from the list. He's doing fine and still an assload of hayride, of course.
That's good to hear.

Quote:
I respect all I mentioned because they either shared interests or helped broaden the scope of my movie-watching.
DaveG is a living breathing thesaurus of film. He really knows his stuff.

EDIT: He has written the screenplay for Mike Bonomo's debut feature film 'Assassins'.
Vlad The Impaler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:41 AM   #9534
Rusted
Paranoid Android
 
Rusted's Avatar
Rusted has no status.
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 22,622
Send a message via MSN to Rusted
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReptilianPig View Post
Why do you find humour in this?
Because it's fucking funny. That's why.
Rusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:51 AM   #9535
ReptilianPig
Rotting Corpse
 
ReptilianPig's Avatar
ReptilianPig is a glowing grin in the pitch black
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Mortville, Lone Star
Posts: 1,029
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad The Impaler View Post
That's good to hear.



DaveG is a living breathing thesaurus of film. He really knows his stuff.

EDIT: He has written the screenplay for Mike Bonomo's debut feature film 'Assassins'.
Oh, Mike! Yeah I do keep up with his progess in the film industry. Great guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusted31 View Post
Because it's fucking funny. That's why.
Roger, tater tot. I had a period of suicidal thoughts that I did, yes, document in whateverland because I wouldn't let it out elsewhere. My on the verge of dying and being resuscitated during a former time in my life is pretty fucking hilarious. I don't ever ask for sympathy, but you should zip your mouth if you dunno the facts of the matter. That's all passed me now, so que sera sera. If you wanna bump heads, I'm fully prepared. Degradation seems to be now acceptable around here, so I'll be talking with you soon.
__________________
There is no such thing as DEATH; it's just a trrransformation.
No hay fin para ti. No hay fin para mi.

------------------------------------------------


Quote:
Originally Posted by zombaddict View Post
My old place in toronto had a bidet...I liked using it, cleaned the shit outta there + it felt good. Ever masturbate with a stream of water on your asshole? Feels great, try it sometime.
ReptilianPig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 01:31 AM   #9536
Rusted
Paranoid Android
 
Rusted's Avatar
Rusted has no status.
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 22,622
Send a message via MSN to Rusted
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReptilianPig View Post
Oh, Mike! Yeah I do keep up with his progess in the film industry. Great guy.


Roger, tater tot. I had a period of suicidal thoughts that I did, yes, document in whateverland because I wouldn't let it out elsewhere. My on the verge of dying and being resuscitated during a former time in my life is pretty fucking hilarious. I don't ever ask for sympathy, but you should zip your mouth if you dunno the facts of the matter. That's all passed me now, so que sera sera. If you wanna bump heads, I'm fully prepared. Degradation seems to be now acceptable around here, so I'll be talking with you soon.
Not looking to bump heads, but the posting of slashed wrists is/was kind of attention seeking. I wasn't the only one laughing.

Hope you're ok now, though.
Rusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 02:47 AM   #9537
Santa
The Necromancer
 
Santa's Avatar
Santa is stronger than the foundations of the earth
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dol Guldur
Posts: 11,458
Default

Da hell just happened here again? Trollock banned?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifuru View Post
Thanks to Klown and Dead Breed for running this and everyone else who helped, this was fun!
Absolutely. Thanks for the late Troll sweep, you did chose the perfect moment. By the way, you cleared all of the sudden my complete Ignore-list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad The Impaler View Post

Well, at least I can take comfort in the fact that I not just beat but well beat other very strong lists to get this far. I'm not talking about your list though, Santa, I just hosed away that piece of shit. What a walk in the park that was. If I'm going out at this stage then at least it's to yet again another strong list.

Blalablabla, the usual subterfuges of a list, creamed with Vladzilla goo. Eew.
Nonetheless, it was ok for me to lose against you. The side-effects of this Draft were more entertaining than my loss vs. you.

Still, you are a wanker. Now go fuck yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renacimiento View Post
There's always room for one more.
Yeah, the end is near, for all of us. Dec.,21th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post


This Forum is Clean.


Aaaaand fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusted31 View Post
With all of these trolls finally gone we can get back to some good film discussion in all of the threads, but I wouldn't be surprised if they all try a comeback.
Troof. It's a great relief and makes things easier from now on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReptilianPig View Post
BrainDead is missed. Dave G, depecheanix, Kamui X, Super Fry, Dent Foster, Doc... and if we could remove sections of mogwai's brain, he could be very cool.
I don't know who you are, but it seems that certain sections of Mogshits brain are active in yours as well. Though, could be a mistake.
__________________
"I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
Scott Vogel from Terror

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo Doll
I would jizz on you if I were a man. I would jizz on everything if I had a penis for one day. Oh man I bet that feels so good. You guys are so lucky.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devonia
I like to skip dessert and get right down to relaxing after a meal with a hot bath and a facial.
Santa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 04:21 AM   #9538
Vlad The Impaler
BANNED
 
Vlad The Impaler's Avatar
Vlad The Impaler is gone.
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,631
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa Sangre View Post
Blalablabla, the usual subterfuges of a list, creamed with Vladzilla goo. Eew.
Oh dear, so much fail in this post. Gary Glitter would have a better comeback than you.

Vlad The Impaler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 04:34 AM   #9539
Santa
The Necromancer
 
Santa's Avatar
Santa is stronger than the foundations of the earth
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dol Guldur
Posts: 11,458
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad The Impaler View Post
Oh dear, so much fail in this post. Gary Glitter would have a better comeback than you.

Wrong dude, read on:
Quote:
Nonetheless, it was ok for me to lose against you.
What you say now, you brainwrecked cunt?
__________________
"I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
Scott Vogel from Terror

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo Doll
I would jizz on you if I were a man. I would jizz on everything if I had a penis for one day. Oh man I bet that feels so good. You guys are so lucky.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devonia
I like to skip dessert and get right down to relaxing after a meal with a hot bath and a facial.
Santa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 05:09 AM   #9540
Vlad The Impaler
BANNED
 
Vlad The Impaler's Avatar
Vlad The Impaler is gone.
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,631
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa Sangre View Post
Wrong dude, read on:

What you say now, you brainwrecked cunt?
Right dude, I was referring to that specific part of your post. As we both know that last statement in your post is complete and utter bollocks. Although, you would never admit it and anything you say in your defense is just denial as the fact is deep down inside butthurstitis is eating away at you.
Vlad The Impaler is offline   Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2001-Present BLOODY-DISGUSTING LLC