2012 Horror Draft: Discussion Thread - Mr. Bungle wins! - Page 354 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > General Talk > BD Forum Games > Official BD Drafts

Official BD Drafts Home of the annual BD drafts , new drafts by permission only.

Old 10-15-2012, 02:05 PM   #3531
CountOrlok
BANNED

CountOrlok is not giving a flying fuck

Feast.. I tried watching but it's lame and unfunny as shit. I don't care for parodies at all, they are mostly a waste of time.
CountOrlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 02:11 PM   #3532
The Geek
Schlock King

The Geek is dancing with himself!

Send a message via Skype™ to The Geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountOrlok View Post
Feast.. I tried watching but it's lame and unfunny as shit. I don't care for parodies at all, they are mostly a waste of time.
Considering you're a parody of a real human being, I'll have to agree.

The Geek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 02:14 PM   #3533
CountOrlok
BANNED

CountOrlok is not giving a flying fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieGeek View Post
Considering you're a parody of a real human being, I'll have to agree.
Ouch, you hurt my feelings.
CountOrlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 02:20 PM   #3534
Mogwai
BANNED

Mogwai is three sheets to the wind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad The Impaler View Post
What do you mean no disrespect? Sarsoor is about as bright as packet of cigarettes. I'm surprised he can even breathe alone the ignorant shit cunt. He's so ignorant he would spell the word with an E. I've never seen 'Angst' but I will do. But, the kid is a fucking idiot! His opinion on anything ever is worthless. Yes, it probably did go over his head; even an episode of the Australian soap opera 'Neighbours' wouldn’t make a whole lot of sense to him. Much like Mitt Romney, you cannot honestly take anything he says seriously. When he left, he should have stayed gone. But no, he has to come back and make up for his lack of intelligence by attention seeking the trolling piece of shit pulling out internet memes for come backs because he hasn't got the brains to come back with anything mildly witty.
Maybe I'm misconstrueing this post and reading too much into it but I can't help but detect a slight sense of animosity on your part Vlad. I'm sure I'm reading inbetween the lines and seeing things that aren't really there but if I didn't know otherwise I should deduce that you in some way don't respect Sarsoor? Please forgive me as I'm surely misinterpreting your statement, it's just that I'm detecting an ever so slight insult here. Like I say though, I'm more than likely just misreading it and I'm positive you meant nothing by it. Prolly just me being para I reckon. Silly me.
And, fyi - Neighbours is difficult to understand, it came on the telly the other night and Susan looked well old and Paul was arguing with Dr. Carl about a patient I had no idea about. Admittedly it was the first time I've even looked at it in about three years but I was fucking confused. Neighbours indeed. It's a hard program to follow. Especially if you don't watch it.
P.s - all your films are shit and you smell like coconut milk you cockney BASTARD!!!
Mogwai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 03:29 PM   #3535
nancylives!
The Living Dead

nancylives! is living!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountOrlok View Post
That's 2 of the picks on my list gone. House of Wax and Village of the Damned. I suppose there's always the remakes.
dude, you have to pick the remakes. choosing the originals of these two classics (well, in wax's case, the first remake) would be oh so very vanilla.

nancylives! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 03:33 PM   #3536
nancylives!
The Living Dead

nancylives! is living!

great picks coming in. vlad, you must be siked to get dracula; nice one. most interesting cinematic use of an armadillo ever. and za, i was gonna take a c nd c meet franky with my next pick. the og when it comes to excellent horror comedy, great pick there.

Old 10-15-2012, 03:36 PM   #3537
The Geek
Schlock King

The Geek is dancing with himself!

Send a message via Skype™ to The Geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancylives! View Post
dude, you have to pick the remakes. choosing the originals of these two classics (well, in wax's case, the first remake) would be oh so very vanilla.
That's too much logic for Orlok. Logic makes Orlok's head do this...

The Geek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 03:40 PM   #3538
nancylives!
The Living Dead

nancylives! is living!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieGeek View Post
That's too much logic for Orlok. Logic makes Orlok's head do this...

i mean, what would be more, um, "rocky road" than picking a movie with paris hilton in it? that'd be putting one's money where one's mouth is...

Old 10-15-2012, 03:42 PM   #3539
Iggy
Heat Fan Numero Uno!

Iggy is still living in the 80's.

If anyone, anyone at all knows that they won't be here to make their picks, and needs someone to do it for them, PLEASE don't hesitate to contact me. I'll be more than happy to post your pick for you!

I'm on here regularly, and have done it for quite a few members already!
Old 10-15-2012, 03:47 PM   #3540
Mogwai
BANNED

Mogwai is three sheets to the wind.

Sorry Puf but the three (?!) smiley faces at the end of that offer put me off. You're taking the piss aren't yer!? Yeah, I'll PM you Texas Chainsaw Massacre and you'll post the Microwave Massacre in my stead. I know your game you cheeky little bastard!
Mogwai is offline   Reply With Quote