What game are you playing now? - Page 1284 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > General Talk > Don't Be A Nerd

Don't Be A Nerd Computers, Video Games, Technology... that sort of stuff

Old 11-08-2012, 05:25 AM   #12831
Sixteenvolt420
Rotting Corpse

Sixteenvolt420 is ............ I'll Get Back To You Later On That.

Still working on Borderlands 2. I'm a level 34 Gunzerker, at the moment.
Sixteenvolt420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 03:24 PM   #12832
Mogwai
BANNED

Mogwai is three sheets to the wind.

I've been playing 'Fresh Air Quest 6' lately.

This is the finest action/adventure game ever to hit your console, and guaranteed to keep you awake for weeks. The first level is a right bugger, you have to escape from the MIGHTY SO-FA, then negotiate the GREAT DOOR hANDLE OF BEDROOM and then ass into the spooky KINGDOM OF THE lANDING!

The second stage features even more thrilling (and increasingly social awkward) gameplay. The aim is to reach the MIGHTY CASE OF STAIR until you reach the OUTER DOOR! This is where the action really hots up as players must now open the mystic and powerful MIGHTY LATCH OF YALE.

It's totally worth it as when you open the mysterious front door you can stagger out, blinking into the sunshine.

And they're are GIRLS out there too.

Well done, you achieved level 3 - not being a sad wanker. Btw - 'Sad Wanker' comes out next month on the Nintendo Hand Shandy console. Priced 199.99 it's a bargain.
Mogwai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 03:27 PM   #12833
Justin_Voorhees
The Living Dead

Justin_Voorhees has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mogwai View Post
I've been playing 'Fresh Air Quest 6' lately.

This is the finest action/adventure game ever to hit your console, and guaranteed to keep you awake for weeks. The first level is a right bugger, you have to escape from the MIGHTY SO-FA, then negotiate the GREAT DOOR hANDLE OF BEDROOM and then ass into the spooky KINGDOM OF THE lANDING!

The second stage features even more thrilling (and increasingly social awkward) gameplay. The aim is to reach the MIGHTY CASE OF STAIR until you reach the OUTER DOOR! This is where the action really hots up as players must now open the mystic and powerful MIGHTY LATCH OF YALE.

It's totally worth it as when you open the mysterious front door you can stagger out, blinking into the sunshine.

And they're are GIRLS out there too.

Well done, you achieved level 3 - not being a sad wanker. Btw - 'Sad Wanker' comes out next month on the Nintendo Hand Shandy console. Priced 199.99 it's a bargain.
1st thing you've ever posted that made me chuckle a little.
Justin_Voorhees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 03:49 PM   #12834
Mogwai
BANNED

Okay, try this for size;
I recently bought my ten year old nephew 'Masturbator 3' by Capcom.

It's a straightforward game for beginners. The beautiful semi-naked Princess Orgasma appears on the screen surrounded by dragons, snakes, wizards etc. Your task is to put down the joystick, pick up your cock, and have a wank. But beware the MIGHTY MUTH-OR who can enter your bedroom at any time and catch you pulling your pud.
Old 11-11-2012, 04:45 PM   #12835
Heretic
It... Won't... Die...

Heretic is up to shenanigans

Quote:
Okay, try this for size;
I recently bought my ten year old nephew 'Masturbator 3' by Capcom.

It's a straightforward game for beginners. The beautiful semi-naked Princess Orgasma appears on the screen surrounded by dragons, snakes, wizards etc. Your task is to put down the joystick, pick up your cock, and have a wank. But beware the MIGHTY MUTH-OR who can enter your bedroom at any time and catch you pulling your pud.
Some would say "quit while you're ahead". Others, like me, would say "just quit".

Take your drunken troll spew elsewhere

Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 03:01 AM   #12836
Sixteenvolt420
Rotting Corpse

Finished Borderlands 2 on friday. Played, enjoyed, and beat Journey, twice. Finally started playing Saints Row The Third.
Old 11-12-2012, 02:59 PM   #12837
Mogwai
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
Some would say "quit while you're ahead". Others, like me, would say "just quit".

Take your drunken troll spew elsewhere
It's not really trolling now is it, it's just jokez man so chill yer beanz.

Okay, if I must only post serious comments then fine. I've been playing a lot of 'Epileptor 7' on the Sega Wank Box recently.

I rate it even higher than Epileptor 6 which stumped me on level 3 after I collapsed into anaphylactic shock and began fitting. The graphics in Epileptor 7 are out of this world, with non-stop beeping and flashing reminiscent of the awe-inspiring CONVULSATRON which killed my brother after 74 hours of continual game-play. If it's excitement you want, the positively life-threatening 'Epileptor 7' is a must for your console.
Old 11-12-2012, 11:05 PM   #12838
Oxley
Bastard Son of 100 Maniacs

Oxley is slice'n and dice'n.

Send a message via MSN to Oxley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixteenvolt420 View Post
Finished Borderlands 2 on friday..
Not really a Borderlands fan. I liked the first for a few hours, before it started to drive me insane with how fucking repetitive it was. I don't think I'll ever play it again. The second one doesn't interest me in the slightest.

Quote:
It's not really trolling now is it, it's just jokez man so chill yer beanz.

Okay, if I must only post serious comments then fine. I've been playing a lot of 'Epileptor 7' on the Sega Wank Box recently.

I rate it even higher than Epileptor 6 which stumped me on level 3 after I collapsed into anaphylactic shock and began fitting. The graphics in Epileptor 7 are out of this world, with non-stop beeping and flashing reminiscent of the awe-inspiring CONVULSATRON which killed my brother after 74 hours of continual game-play. If it's excitement you want, the positively life-threatening 'Epileptor 7' is a must for your console.

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa View Post
You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
Oxley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 03:50 AM   #12839
Sixteenvolt420
Rotting Corpse

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxley View Post
Not really a Borderlands fan. I liked the first for a few hours, before it started to drive me insane with how fucking repetitive it was. I don't think I'll ever play it again. The second one doesn't interest me in the slightest.

I liked Borderlands 2 way more than the first one.
Old 11-13-2012, 07:34 AM   #12840
zombaddict
BANNED

zombaddict is Douglas the Caretaker

Hopefully Black Ops 2 will be in the mailbox today.
zombaddict is offline   Reply With Quote