The Raid (2012) - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet


Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > General Talk > Entertainment > Foreign Entertainment

Foreign Entertainment General talk about movies, tv, etc. from non US markets.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2012, 12:35 PM   #1
Mr. Monkey
I Eat Brains!
 
Mr. Monkey's Avatar
Mr. Monkey is enjoying Hump Day
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: somewhere, anywhere
Posts: 5,802
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Monkey
Default The Raid (2012)

Oh my fucking god! This is the best fucking action movie I have seen in fucking years! YEARS! Fuck this is the best total kung-fu-guns-mangasm ever! I was blown away by the sheer awesomeness that was this film. Highly highly recomend it. Here is the red band trailer.

Seriously when you get the chance see this fucking masterpiece of action.

__________________
Mr. Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 12:38 PM   #2
The Xenomorph
BANNED
 
The Xenomorph's Avatar
The Xenomorph is SO COOL!
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Outer Space
Posts: 483
Default

One of the few previews that is NOT approved for ALL AUDIENCES, like most are.
The Xenomorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 12:38 PM   #3
H.P. Pufncraft
Super Moderator
 
H.P. Pufncraft's Avatar
H.P. Pufncraft is fucking MILFs and Cougars and Porn Stars. Oh my!
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: In between Kelli Staxxx's Love Jugs(Mammary Intercourse FTW)
Posts: 43,559
Default

This, along with The Cabin in the Woods, is one of my most anticipated movies this year. I even thought about making a thread for this.



I read somewhere that the US is already planning on a remake.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelli Staxxx
Are you gonna cum in my pussy?
42 Ladies and Counting....
H.P. Pufncraft is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 12:43 PM   #4
Mr. Monkey
I Eat Brains!
 
Mr. Monkey's Avatar
Mr. Monkey is enjoying Hump Day
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: somewhere, anywhere
Posts: 5,802
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Monkey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
This, along with The Cabin in the Woods, is one of my most anticipated movies this year. I even thought about making a thread for this.



I read somewhere that the US is already planning on a remake.
I wouldn't be surprised because you know us Americans are just pathetic like that...

It was so fucking good though. All the action was actually in camera very few edits so you don't get the Jason Bourne feel you actullay and literally see every punch shot stab. And it stayed tense the whole time. Sometimes when its too much action it can get boring like with Shoot Em Up (at least it was funny and over the top but still got boring) this just kept getting bigger and badder! I can't wait to see it again when it hits theaters.
__________________
Mr. Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 12:48 PM   #5
Chainsaw Suicide
Send... More... Paramedics
 
Chainsaw Suicide's Avatar
Chainsaw Suicide has no status.
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Washington state
Posts: 8,341
Send a message via MSN to Chainsaw Suicide
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Monkey View Post
Oh my fucking god! This is the best fucking action movie I have seen in fucking years! YEARS! Fuck this is the best total kung-fu-guns-mangasm ever! I was blown away by the sheer awesomeness that was this film. Highly highly recomend it. Here is the red band trailer.

Seriously when you get the chance see this fucking masterpiece of action.

Where did you see this?
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ_01976 View Post
I have never done drugs and I never will. I was even the best student in the D.A.R.E. program back in the 80s.
Chainsaw Suicide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 12:49 PM   #6
Santa
The Necromancer
 
Santa's Avatar
Santa is stronger than the foundations of the earth
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dol Guldur
Posts: 12,113
Default

Thanks Monkey for this thread. I am reading every week in movie-related news-sites at least one new feature about it, it gets only the best hails from everywhere.
I hope I will catch this soon. Forget about Transformers or other Superhero-shit, this will and is the real deal right here. No wires, no safeties, just old-school bonecrunching action, executed with headspinning speed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
I read somewhere that the US is already planning on a remake.
Godforsaken idiots.
__________________
"I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
Scott Vogel from Terror

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo Doll
I would jizz on you if I were a man. I would jizz on everything if I had a penis for one day. Oh man I bet that feels so good. You guys are so lucky.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devonia
I like to skip dessert and get right down to relaxing after a meal with a hot bath and a facial.
Santa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 12:51 PM   #7
Mr. Monkey
I Eat Brains!
 
Mr. Monkey's Avatar
Mr. Monkey is enjoying Hump Day
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: somewhere, anywhere
Posts: 5,802
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Monkey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainsaw Suicide View Post
Where did you see this?
It was playing at the Silent Movie Theater out here in LA and had a Q&A with the Director. Was well worth the wait in line
__________________
Mr. Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 12:54 PM   #8
Chainsaw Suicide
Send... More... Paramedics
 
Chainsaw Suicide's Avatar
Chainsaw Suicide has no status.
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Washington state
Posts: 8,341
Send a message via MSN to Chainsaw Suicide
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Monkey View Post
It was playing at the Silent Movie Theater out here in LA and had a Q&A with the Director. Was well worth the wait in line












asshole
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ_01976 View Post
I have never done drugs and I never will. I was even the best student in the D.A.R.E. program back in the 80s.
Chainsaw Suicide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 12:57 PM   #9
Mr. Monkey
I Eat Brains!
 
Mr. Monkey's Avatar
Mr. Monkey is enjoying Hump Day
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: somewhere, anywhere
Posts: 5,802
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Monkey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainsaw Suicide View Post












asshole
__________________
Mr. Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 01:00 PM   #10
Santa
The Necromancer
 
Santa's Avatar
Santa is stronger than the foundations of the earth
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dol Guldur
Posts: 12,113
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Monkey View Post
It was playing at the Silent Movie Theater out here in LA and had a Q&A with the Director. Was well worth the wait in line







Monkey-butt asshole.
__________________
"I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
Scott Vogel from Terror

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo Doll
I would jizz on you if I were a man. I would jizz on everything if I had a penis for one day. Oh man I bet that feels so good. You guys are so lucky.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devonia
I like to skip dessert and get right down to relaxing after a meal with a hot bath and a facial.
Santa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2001-Present BLOODY-DISGUSTING LLC