2012 NFL Thread - Page 58 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > General Talk > The Locker Room

The Locker Room Like sports? Well I don't, but I made you a forum anyways. Yeah, I'm THAT nice.

Old 11-05-2012, 04:48 AM   #571
nancylives!
The Living Dead

nancylives! is living!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shape View Post
Terrence Newman picked Manning off TWICE
right on, terrence!

1. return of the living dead 3 (1993)
2. shocker (1989)
3. the cat people (1942)
4. the hunger (1983)
nancylives! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 06:32 AM   #572
Iggy
Heat Fan Numero Uno!

Iggy is still living in the 80's.

The Dolphins have a bright future with Ryan Tannehill. He's got just enough skills to be a really good quarterback down the line.

Dolphins would've won yesterday, but they ran into a buzzsaw named Andrew Luck. Wow, kid can play.
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 11:34 PM   #573
Ultimate High
Rotting Corpse

Ultimate High has no status.

The Eagles SUCK... far worse than I could have ever imagined. That said, highlight of the game:

Check out the spike at the end; DeSean Skywalker.

inhale

exhale

Last edited by Ultimate High; 11-05-2012 at 11:45 PM.
Ultimate High is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 08:27 PM   #574
nancylives!
The Living Dead

nancylives! is living!

thank you cowboys. you've made me very happy today. it shows what not making tons of mistakes (still too many penalties, too many failed third and shorts, too many drives stalling) and getting a few plays can do. we need special teams and defense to score some times, as our offense, while talented in places, lacks discipline, confidence, and proficiency. the punt return and pick were beauts, but the offense got it started with the drive and dez's (yes it was legit) td catch. i appreciate jason's quandary, but there is a middle ground between being incompetent imbeciles who throw-up on themselves at every available opportunity and being an unltra conservative offense that plays in constant fear of fucking up. you have nothing to lose at this point, jason. be smart, but be creative.

and fuck the eagles. i despise them and am glad they're falling apart. so satisfying to beat them.

2. shocker (1989)
3. the cat people (1942)
4. the hunger (1983)
Old 11-11-2012, 09:11 PM   #575
Heathen
BANNED

Heathen is advising that if you kiss a corpse, you had better be willing to go all the way.

After taking a hit like that I doubt Culter will play against the Niners.
Heathen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 09:14 PM   #576
nancylives!
The Living Dead

nancylives! is living!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathen View Post
After taking a hit like that I doubt Culter will play against the Niners.
they're a lot better off than last year, though. jason campbell can play some football. win or lose tonight, campbell can steer the bears for a few weeks if necessary.

i applaud jay cutler, noted supreme dickhead, for playing as physical a game as he has tonight, but it was too much. he took a cumulative beating tonight.

2. shocker (1989)
3. the cat people (1942)
4. the hunger (1983)
Old 11-11-2012, 09:50 PM   #577
Heathen
BANNED

Heathen is advising that if you kiss a corpse, you had better be willing to go all the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancylives! View Post
they're a lot better off than last year, though. jason campbell can play some football. win or lose tonight, campbell can steer the bears for a few weeks if necessary.
Well, so far, he's steered them to one loss. lol Hasn't Campbell also been injury prone throughout his career? I bet the Packers and Vikes are happy how this went down; their pass rush against the Bears will be even more effective now in rattling Cutler.
Heathen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 10:24 PM   #578
Freddy_Lives
Zinc Saucier

Freddy_Lives is Eating at Bob's Burgers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
The Dolphins have a bright future with Ryan Tannehill. He's got just enough skills to be a really good quarterback down the line.

Dolphins would've won yesterday, but they ran into a buzzsaw named Andrew Luck. Wow, kid can play.
Tannehill is progressing nicely! Luck is what they said he was nfl ready

1. Jaws
2. Cujo
3. Monkey Shines
4. The Birds
5. Willard
Freddy_Lives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:00 PM   #579
BeRightBack
Flyboy

BeRightBack is smoking French Tobacco

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancylives! View Post
thank you cowboys. you've made me very happy today. it shows what not making tons of mistakes (still too many penalties, too many failed third and shorts, too many drives stalling) and getting a few plays can do. we need special teams and defense to score some times, as our offense, while talented in places, lacks discipline, confidence, and proficiency. the punt return and pick were beauts, but the offense got it started with the drive and dez's (yes it was legit) td catch. i appreciate jason's quandary, but there is a middle ground between being incompetent imbeciles who throw-up on themselves at every available opportunity and being an unltra conservative offense that plays in constant fear of fucking up. you have nothing to lose at this point, jason. be smart, but be creative.

and fuck the eagles. i despise them and am glad they're falling apart. so satisfying to beat them.
fuck the Eagles. Mike Vick is the most overrated QB in the league imo.

Once again the big picture for the Cowboys: No mistakes.... we win. We can soak up the penalties, as long as there's no turnovers to compliment them. But they still need to go back to the tape, and continue to scold these linemen until they learn not to jump offsides. It's pretty ridiculous. I do wish they would use a little more no-huddle though. that first half offense seemed too conservative for my tastes, considering you have some serious play makers at WR and one of the best TE ever.

I guess it may have been a blessing to come out of the first half at almost 500, since we had the toughest schedule in the entire NFL up to this past week. Now we have the 2nd easiest the rest of the way, and Romo has entered November.

Best div. in football is easily the NFC North, followed by the East.
BeRightBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:57 PM   #580
Ultimate High
Rotting Corpse

Ultimate High has no status.

Pathetic game tonight. I'd be utterly-disgusted if I was a Miami fan, they made Buffalo's 31st ranked-D look like all-pros out there tonight. 31st.

For a team with severe offensive deficiencies I'm having a (really) difficult time understanding Philbin's reluctance to utilize Reggie Bush.
Bush, the only guy on that offense that can open it up, touched the ball 12 times, 12 friggin' times. Daniel fuckin' Thomas got more carries than that and that dude is the anti-dynamic. Last time Bush touched the pigskin he gains 10 yards, his best play of the night, so what does Philbin do? Takes him out, for.the.rest.of.the.game.
Goddamn, set-up some screens, pitch it to the outside DO SOMETHING to get your best offensive weapon in open space. I mean, it's not like anything else was working. He must have fucked Philbin's daughter or their offensive coordinator is related to Daniel Thomas because I can't come to any other logical conclusion to why they're so goddamn adamant about keeping the ball out of their most electric player's hands.

Alright, that's it, I'm done.

inhale

exhale

Last edited by Ultimate High; 11-15-2012 at 11:52 PM.
Ultimate High is offline   Reply With Quote