The Rock/Heavy Metal News/Discussion Thread. - Page 3 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > General Talk > Music Discussion

Music Discussion Wow that new Britney Track Rules! Talk about that (and other music stuff) here.

Old 04-03-2006, 07:16 PM   #21
FatMike
The Living Dead

FatMike has no status.

Send a message via AIM to FatMike

Does this thread include punk? If not, maybe it could....? What do I know, I'm George Costanza.
Old 04-03-2006, 08:24 PM   #22
CJ_01976
It... Won't... Die...

CJ_01976 is gone

Send a message via MSN to CJ_01976

I doubt it.
CJ_01976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 08:27 PM   #23
FatMike
The Living Dead

FatMike has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ_01976
I doubt it.
Oh well....so who likes 3 Inches of Blood? I think they're badass a great living tribute to Judas Priest...
Old 04-03-2006, 08:50 PM   #24
CJ_01976
It... Won't... Die...

CJ_01976 is gone

Send a message via MSN to CJ_01976

I find them laughable. If you want Judas Priest part 2, it's Primal Fear.
CJ_01976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 07:38 AM   #25
travis83
The Living Dead

travis83 is the thread killer

MEGADETH Drummer Says Work On New Album Is Moving Along At 'Very Productive Pace' - Apr. 3, 2006

MEGADETH drummer Shawn Drover has posted the following message in the "legacy" section of the band's official web site:

"Just returned from the L.A. tracking trip, and I must say that [work on the new studio album is] moving along at a very good and productive pace. Glen [Drover, guitar] worked very long hours for four days straight, but the results were certainly worth the borderline delerium that was slowly starting to creep in to Glen's melon (which is always mildly amusing for me to watch — not so much fun to partake in though). My turn is approaching quickly so I think I will retract from any further comments

"Some cool things are heading my way in relation to the studio/drum recordings, but I won't divulge this infomation until it actually does happen — if and when it does indeed happen. Believe me, it is very kick-ass!!!

"All of us are indeed in good spirits and are looking forword to making the best record we can."

MEGADETH's appearance at this year's Desert Rock 2006 festival on March 16 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates marked their debut performance with new bassist James Lomenzo, who has previously played with BLACK LABEL SOCIETY and WHITE LION, among others.

Lomenzo joined MEGADETH as the replacement for James MacDonough (ex-ICED EARTH), who was fired from the group on February 10, 2006 due to "personal differences."

IRON MAIDEN Singer BRUCE DICKINSON To Release 'Anthology' DVD In June - Apr. 4, 2006

Sanctuary Visual Entertainment has set a June 19 release date for IRON MAIDEN frontman Bruce Dickinson's solo DVD, entitled "The Anthology". Check out the DVD cover art at this location. Dickinson had previously told Brazilian magazine Roadie Crew that the DVD is "about four hours in length."

Dickinson is currently in the studio with IRON MAIDEN and producer Kevin Shirley working on the band's new album, tentatively due in October.

3D PUPPETS COVER

With Pop Culture Masterworks, McFarlane Toys is bringing stunning three-dimensional realism to some of the most recognized images in music and film. Now, McFarlane Toys is excited to announce some exciting new licenses that have been added to our steadily growing catalog of imagery. Here is a list of all of the brand-new licenses we have obtained for this category.

Taking highly recognizable film posters and classic rock 'n' roll album covers and sculpting them three-dimensionally is a challenge worthy of McFarlane. Using both traditional sculpting methods and forced perspective, the results are both visually stunning and unique - an entirely new format for collectors.

Released on February 26th, 1986 and having sold over six million copies to date, "Master of Puppets" was Metallica's third studio album and the last recorded with bassist Cliff Burton. The iconic imagery of the album's cover and its status among the band's legion of fans as one of their best offerings made "Master of Puppets" an obvious choice to get the 3-D treatment.

Old 04-04-2006, 08:27 AM   #26
Lacrimas
Not Dead Yet

Lacrimas has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatMike
Oh well....so who likes 3 Inches of Blood?
I do... no one these days has the balls to do what they do the way they do it...
'Leather,spikes and swords... Enemies of Metal, your death is our reward

Gotta love 'em

You either get them or you don't ...

'Destinations are often a surprise to the destined'
Lacrimas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 03:11 PM   #27
FatMike
The Living Dead

FatMike has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacrimas
I do... no one these days has the balls to do what they do the way they do it...
'Leather,spikes and swords... Enemies of Metal, your death is our reward

Gotta love 'em

You either get them or you don't ...
Agreed, and I totally "get them" and love every minute of it. They look like vikings sent from the past to kill people with their metal....
Old 04-05-2006, 01:18 AM   #28
madtaz
The Living Dead

madtaz is enjoying having a tennis court at his house

Send a message via AIM to madtaz Send a message via MSN to madtaz Send a message via Yahoo to madtaz

Quote:
Does this thread include punk? If not, maybe it could....? What do I know, I'm George Costanza.
Now,now..you've already got a thread for that ya greedy bastard

And I do like that Master of puppets 3-d treatment..
Old 04-05-2006, 03:34 AM   #29
gorecore
Fresh Kill

gorecore has no status.

Quote:
Oh well....so who likes 3 Inches of Blood? I think they're badass a great living tribute to Judas Priest...
3 inches of blood is awsome,
gorecore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 01:05 PM   #30
Dreamkiller666
The Living Dead

Dreamkiller666 is In The Land Of The Metal God's

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ_01976
Fucking sweet indeed. And how did you get that TNA signature anyway? Could you show me how to get one too?

at www.tnawrestling.com

it's the logo in the left hand top corner, yopu wont miss it, then just put it in your sig.
Dreamkiller666 is offline   Reply With Quote