Lars Von Trier's The Nymphomaniac (2013) - Page 3 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet


Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > General Talk > Entertainment

Entertainment General talk about movies, tv, etc.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2013, 12:24 PM   #21
dead breed
Super Moderator
 
dead breed's Avatar
dead breed is fire walk with me.
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Hell
Posts: 15,156
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa Sangre View Post
Picture of Charlotte Gainsbourg being sandwiched by two brothas. Seems there will be interracial porn within the movie. Lars surely doesn't disappoint.


Here's the info. The comments are pretty hilarious as well, worth a read.
"Gainsbourg is one third Oreo in interracial threesome"
Should be interesting. She looks kinda hot in that pic.
__________________
dead breed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 12:41 PM   #22
Colonel Cinematic
The Living Dead
 
Colonel Cinematic's Avatar
Colonel Cinematic is the real Slim Shady.
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Thornton, Colorado
Posts: 2,519
Default

Looking forward to this film greatly.
Colonel Cinematic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 04:23 PM   #23
Rusted
Paranoid Android
 
Rusted's Avatar
Rusted has no status.
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 22,432
Send a message via MSN to Rusted
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa Sangre View Post
Picture of Charlotte Gainsbourg being sandwiched by two brothas. Seems there will be interracial porn within the movie. Lars surely doesn't disappoint.


Here's the info. The comments are pretty hilarious as well, worth a read.
"Gainsbourg is one third Oreo in interracial threesome"
Hot pic.

Gainsborough pretty much does anything Lars writes for her so it looks like she'll be put through the wringer again in this one.
Rusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 05:38 PM   #24
Santa
The Necromancer
 
Santa's Avatar
Santa is stronger than the foundations of the earth
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dol Guldur
Posts: 11,298
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead breed View Post
Should be interesting. She looks kinda hot in that pic.
Not so much, I don't find her that attractive. Plus, she has the hand of a 50 year old man attached to her arm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusted View Post
Hot pic.

Gainsborough pretty much does anything Lars writes for her so it looks like she'll be put through the wringer again in this one.
...and that she will do quite literally.
__________________
"I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
Scott Vogel from Terror

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo Doll
I would jizz on you if I were a man. I would jizz on everything if I had a penis for one day. Oh man I bet that feels so good. You guys are so lucky.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devonia
I like to skip dessert and get right down to relaxing after a meal with a hot bath and a facial.
Santa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 07:09 PM   #25
Heretic
It... Won't... Die...
 
Heretic's Avatar
Heretic is up to shenanigans
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 15,418
Default

Could someone provide me a picture of the main girl, that makes her look somewhat attractive?

Those pics look like interracial trailer park porn.
__________________


Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 08:18 PM   #26
Rusted
Paranoid Android
 
Rusted's Avatar
Rusted has no status.
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 22,432
Send a message via MSN to Rusted
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
Could someone provide me a picture of the main girl, that makes her look somewhat attractive?

Those pics look like interracial trailer park porn.





She's not supermodel hot but she isn't ugly.
Rusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 08:29 PM   #27
Heretic
It... Won't... Die...
 
Heretic's Avatar
Heretic is up to shenanigans
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 15,418
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusted View Post





She's not supermodel hot but she isn't ugly.
Errr,...no comment.

Fuck that, I'll comment. She looks like an alien, who stretched human skin over her frame.

Sorry man, but yuck.
__________________


Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 08:30 PM   #28
Rusted
Paranoid Android
 
Rusted's Avatar
Rusted has no status.
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 22,432
Send a message via MSN to Rusted
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
Errr,...no comment.

Fuck that, I'll comment. She looks like an alien, who stretched human skin over her frame.

Sorry man, but yuck.


I wouldn't say yuck. That's pretty harsh. She has her own look that isn't typical Hollywood. Like I said, not super hot but far from ugly. each to their own I guess.
Rusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 04:44 AM   #29
Santa
The Necromancer
 
Santa's Avatar
Santa is stronger than the foundations of the earth
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dol Guldur
Posts: 11,298
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusted View Post


I wouldn't say yuck. That's pretty harsh. She has her own look that isn't typical Hollywood. Like I said, not super hot but far from ugly. each to their own I guess.
Not typically Hollywood is right - she is from french heritage.
__________________
"I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
Scott Vogel from Terror

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo Doll
I would jizz on you if I were a man. I would jizz on everything if I had a penis for one day. Oh man I bet that feels so good. You guys are so lucky.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devonia
I like to skip dessert and get right down to relaxing after a meal with a hot bath and a facial.
Santa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 09:07 AM   #30
Daenerys
Your Highness
 
Daenerys's Avatar
Daenerys is taking what's hers with fire and blood
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Across the Narrow Sea
Posts: 7,721
Default

I am a big fan of Van Trier so I will definitely be waiting for this. But I dont get his fascination with Charlotte. Her face reminds of skeletor. She just does do it for me but she is a good actress.
__________________
"I will do what Queens do. I will rule."
Daenerys is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2001-Present BLOODY-DISGUSTING LLC