The Official UFC/MMA Thread - Page 3 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > General Talk > The Locker Room

The Locker Room Like sports? Well I don't, but I made you a forum anyways. Yeah, I'm THAT nice.

Old 04-07-2006, 08:03 AM   #21
Severn
It... Won't... Die...

Severn is thinking he would go back in time and nail Deborah Harry.

Send a message via AIM to Severn Send a message via MSN to Severn Send a message via Yahoo to Severn

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerX
I liked it alot and agree with you on Shamrocks training. It is really strange some of the stuff he was doing. I love the coinflip decides who calls the fight. Much better then pointless competitions. Looks like it will be a great season.
Ken's temper seems to be getting the better of him in the next episode. Gonna be a great season!

- Frankenstein's Monster.
Severn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 08:47 PM   #22
sleestak
Rotting Corpse

sleestak has no status.

Send a message via AIM to sleestak

I don't know if it's because of the editing but Tito seems like a pretty nice, genuine guy.

"Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones."
~ Marcus Aurelius
sleestak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 09:28 PM   #23
SlayerX
OG Salmon

SlayerX is feeding you bacon strips for your hater lips

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleestak
I don't know if it's because of the editing but Tito seems like a pretty nice, genuine guy.
It would be cool if he were but I still think it is the editing. I guess we will see more as the epidsodes continue.

Resonance - Fusion - Selection - Conception - Evolution - Liberation
SlayerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 10:34 AM   #24
Hilti De-walt
BANNED

Hilti De-walt has no status.

Right now Lidell, Arlovski and Hughes are the shit and dont see them losing to any one any time soon.A s well as the spanish kid who stood with Robbie Lawlor and knocked him out, in forgot his name but think he trains with the Gracies.

As for Ortiz I never liked that shit talking punk, and loved when he tried to stand with Lidell, cause he got his shit rocked, same with Vernon " Tiger" Williams.

Shramrocks days are done as are R.Gracies.

Up and coming Forrest Griffin, David Louasseo ( The black guy with them elbows ), George St.Pierre.

Another one of my favorites was Vitor Bellfort, dude is fucking lightinineg quick man.
Hilti De-walt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 04:15 PM   #25
sleestak
Rotting Corpse

sleestak has no status.

Send a message via AIM to sleestak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilti De-walt
A s well as the spanish kid who stood with Robbie Lawlor and knocked him out, in forgot his name but think he trains with the Gracies.
You're thinking of Nick Diaz and in my opinion he's nowhere near the same league as those you mentioned before him. Yeah he got a lucky KO on lawler, but that happens and he let it get to his head.

"Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones."
~ Marcus Aurelius
sleestak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 06:57 PM   #26
BloodySouth
Not Dead Yet

BloodySouth has no status.

Send a message via AIM to BloodySouth Send a message via Yahoo to BloodySouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilti De-walt
Right now Lidell, Arlovski and Hughes are the shit and dont see them losing to any one any time soon.

Shramrocks days are done as are R.Gracies.

Another one of my favorites was Vitor Bellfort, dude is fucking lightinineg quick man.

1) They are all good so long as they stay in UFC. I love Chuck but Rampage fucked him up in Pride.

2) Ken's day's are probably done. Frank is still good. I dunno about Royce. I wouldn't count him out.

3)Vitor was awesome years ago when he first busted out. I don't think he's as good now.
Old 04-10-2006, 10:58 PM   #27
Severn
It... Won't... Die...

Severn is thinking he would go back in time and nail Deborah Harry.

Send a message via AIM to Severn Send a message via MSN to Severn Send a message via Yahoo to Severn

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodySouth
1) They are all good so long as they stay in UFC. I love Chuck but Rampage fucked him up in Pride.

2) Ken's day's are probably done. Frank is still good. I dunno about Royce. I wouldn't count him out.

3)Vitor was awesome years ago when he first busted out. I don't think he's as good now.
Love Frank Shamrock and I'd love to see someone in UFC with that type of charisma and shit talking ability. Vitor is fun to watch but there seems to be a formula to it.

- Frankenstein's Monster.
Severn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 12:41 PM   #28
Tonyblast
BANNED

Tonyblast has no status.

Location: In Chucky Cheese, taking little kids tokens for my own enjoyment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord gore
He meant Frank not Ken.Frank versus Rich would be a much better fight,id pick Frank to win though.
not me, Rich would destroy Frank Shamrock...badly
Tonyblast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 12:55 PM   #29
Tonyblast
BANNED

Tonyblast has no status.

Location: In Chucky Cheese, taking little kids tokens for my own enjoyment!

Quote:
Have a few unrelated points to make...

On TUF3 how much of the beef between shamrock and tito do you think is for real? I mean I know they hated each other in the past and that was real, but I start to doubt the hatred when it equals ratings. I just saw a teaser on SpikeTV with them having to be held back from brawling by their respective teams. That's pretty lame for 2 coaches to be doing that. Especially because of the precedent that was set by Hughes/Franklin and Couture/Liddell, which is to act like a professional..
im sure there is some added drama for ratings...but there is no doubt they hate each other...how could you not hate Tito?

Quote:
Also, I totally agree with AA going to pride. The heavyweight division in the UFC is terrible. Pride has some badass heavyweights. No one really knows how good Arlovski is because he hasn't really been contested too much. A lot of people think he'll be a little fish in a big pond in pride, but we'll see.

and thats my two cents.
rightnow there are no good heavyweights, but when Andre first came to the ufc he was tested and lost to great fighters like Pedro Rizzo and Ricco Rodriguez...even though Silvia ko'd him in later fights. But Andre will not be beaten until in the ufc until he gets old and someone with as much ferocity as he does and is younger and faster. So yeah, he needs to go to pride...but pride needs to use smaller gloves.
Tonyblast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 08:15 PM   #30
Crow
Fresh Kill

Crow has no status.

Send a message via ICQ to Crow Send a message via AIM to Crow

was anyone upset with the decision for the Bonnar vs Jardine fight? Jardine is one of my favorite fighters and he did great in this fight, yet Bonnar won...ugh..i have nothing against Bonnar but i think he lost. oh well Bonnar got a nice kick to the face by Jardine