The Official UFC/MMA Thread - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > General Talk > The Locker Room

The Locker Room Like sports? Well I don't, but I made you a forum anyways. Yeah, I'm THAT nice.

Old 03-08-2006, 01:51 PM   #1
Tonyblast
BANNED

Tonyblast has no status.

Location: In Chucky Cheese, taking little kids tokens for my own enjoyment!
Default The Official UFC/MMA Thread

Ok, for those of you who like REAL fighting with REAL bad asses this is the thread for anything to do with the MMA. Lets see if this site has any fight fans or if its just loaded with pro wrestling fanboys who like their action scripted and cheesed out. Yeah I said it.

I for one cant wait to see Royce Gracie vs Matt Hughes! And I hope Forrest Griffin mauls Tito Ortiz in UFC 59!
Tonyblast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 02:01 PM   #2
Severn
It... Won't... Die...

Severn is thinking he would go back in time and nail Deborah Harry.

Send a message via AIM to Severn Send a message via MSN to Severn Send a message via Yahoo to Severn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyblast
Ok, for those of you who like REAL fighting with REAL bad asses this is the thread for anything to do with the MMA. Lets see if this site has any fight fans or if its just loaded with pro wrestling fanboys who like their action scripted and cheesed out. Yeah I said it.

I for one cant wait to see Royce Gracie vs Matt Hughes! And I hope Forrest Griffin mauls Tito Ortiz in UFC 59!
I saw the USA/Canada UFC PPV and it was ok. Man I knew Georges St. Pierre was a bad boy but after a rough first round he tied up BJ Penn for the next two rounds. Now Georges has to go against Matt (or I guess the winner of Matt and Gracie -not sure how that works out). Franklin was on the ball (even after he got rocked in that second or third round. He's at his peak right now, no doubt about that).

You're not the only guy who wishes for a quick KO in that Griffin/Ortiz fight. Hope Griffin knocks the peroxide out of his head.

- Frankenstein's Monster.
Severn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 02:10 PM   #3
Tonyblast
BANNED

Tonyblast has no status.

Yeah, USA vs Canada was alright. I wish they would show more of the prelim fights though. They cut out like three or four fights on pay-per-view. And I actually thought St. Pierre/Penn was way too close to give it to Georges. If anything, it was a draw. I dont think those takedowns overshadowed the beating he took in the first two rounds. Sure the first round was all Penn, but the second round he caught Georges a few good times.

Cant wait for the next one! Arlovski wins ko in the first rnd. Griffin wins by decision.
Old 03-08-2006, 02:12 PM   #4
Severn
It... Won't... Die...

Send a message via AIM to Severn Send a message via MSN to Severn Send a message via Yahoo to Severn

Quote:
Yeah, USA vs Canada was alright. I wish they would show more of the prelim fights though. They cut out like three or four fights on pay-per-view. And I actually thought St. Pierre/Penn was way too close to give it to Georges. If anything, it was a draw. I dont think those takedowns overshadowed the beating he took in the first two rounds. Sure the first round was all Penn, but the second round he caught Georges a few good times.

Cant wait for the next one! Arlovski wins ko in the first rnd. Griffin wins by decision.
I say it's a KO on both counts.

Old 03-14-2006, 08:54 AM   #5
Blodulv
Rotting Corpse

Blodulv is in the shadow of the horns

ortiz is too good for griffin...they're not even on the same level...ortiz will by tko due to gnp
imo bj won the fight..gsp got his ass kicked
gracie will get beaten..hughes is just too damn good...hughes will take gracie down take quite a beating before the fight will get stopped
Arlovsky doesnt belong in the ufc...he should go to pride and get some competition...some say that pride made him an offer and that he'll go to pride when his contract is up. His fight with sylvia will end like the 1st fight except this time it'll end by tko and not sub

sig by Shadowbreedz
Blodulv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 09:33 AM   #6
Tonyblast
BANNED

Tonyblast has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blodulv
ortiz is too good for griffin...they're not even on the same level...ortiz will by tko due to gnp
imo bj won the fight..gsp got his ass kicked
gracie will get beaten..hughes is just too damn good...hughes will take gracie down take quite a beating before the fight will get stopped
Arlovsky doesnt belong in the ufc...he should go to pride and get some competition...some say that pride made him an offer and that he'll go to pride when his contract is up. His fight with sylvia will end like the 1st fight except this time it'll end by tko and not sub
interesting thoughts. I knda agree with ortiz/griffin but I also think griffin aint no bitch that will give in to his weak attack. everything else I completely agree.
Old 03-15-2006, 08:10 AM   #7
Blodulv
Rotting Corpse

Blodulv is in the shadow of the horns

ortiz hasnt fought in quite a while though...while griffin has been pretty active so if ortiz is out of shape at all or has ring rust he might lose.

i'd really like to see Frank shamrock back in the ufc...have him fight rich franklin or something.

sig by Shadowbreedz
Blodulv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 08:35 PM   #8
Tonyblast
BANNED

Tonyblast has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blodulv

i'd really like to see Frank shamrock back in the ufc...have him fight rich franklin or something.
Franklin already beat the shit out of Shamrock...dont need to see that again. Ken has seen his day. Im waiting to see Royce come back.
Old 03-23-2006, 08:40 PM   #9
lord gore
Rotting Corpse

lord gore has no status.

Quote:
Franklin already beat the shit out of Shamrock...dont need to see that again. Ken has seen his day. Im waiting to see Royce come back.
He meant Frank not Ken.Frank versus Rich would be a much better fight,id pick Frank to win though.
Old 03-24-2006, 09:11 AM   #10
Severn
It... Won't... Die...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord gore
He meant Frank not Ken.Frank versus Rich would be a much better fight,id pick Frank to win though.
Frank looked good against Gracie (I forget which one but not Hoyce) in a recent match. He's insane and could push MMA here in the US to new heights -he's got personality that screams MONEY!