Leatherface 3D / Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D - Page 2 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > All Things Horror > Franchise Horror

Franchise Horror Come here to talk about all the big names in horror with 3+ films in the series. Halloween, Friday the 13th, A Nightmare on Elm Street, etc...

Old 10-09-2009, 09:34 AM   #11
MrBearIsNekromantik
I Eat Brains!

MrBearIsNekromantik is waiting for Santa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannibal Rapist View Post
( I wasn't even alive when it came out, but I did see it in theaters in 3D when I was kid.
That did not make sense, you were not alive when it came out, yet you saw it in theaters as a kid? Was it rereleased?

But anywho.

It only seems good when it's in theaters as was the case with My Bloody Valentine 3-D.

At home it just sucks unless you got a GOOD tv and not a shitty one like I have in my room me and my gf tried to watch it last weekend and had to stop it because we both got killer headaches.
Old 10-09-2009, 09:51 AM   #12
Apples
Fresh Kill

Apples has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBearIsNekromantik View Post
It only seems good when it's in theaters as was the case with My Bloody Valentine 3-D.
Agreed. Although I feel like 3D has the potential to add to a movie, but making a movie in 3D just because its the "popular thing" (which is why i think so many movies are coming out in 3D) is absolutely stupid.

I really wish Rob Zombie had done Texas Chainsaw Massacre instead of Halloween. I feel like its more suited to his style of movie making.

Regardless of my feelings toward this movie, I will refrain from passing judgement till I see a preview.
Apples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 10:03 AM   #13
Alkaline
It... Won't... Die...

Alkaline has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend Lowe View Post
I fully support 3D.
I'm going to have to agree with the troll. Considering the amount of whining between here and the news page, you'd think Hollywood has begun attaching AIDS to their film prints. Get over it, people.

Yes, it's a gimmick, but it's one that can be loads of fun when applied to the right material and given the proper amount of care. MBV 3D did well, and others are unsurprisingly jumping on the bandwagon and using it as a crutch for their tired films... Don't watch them, it's that simple. The sooner studios realize that this trend (which the majority of you will undoubtedly still buy into) will no longer earn them a profit, they'll stop producing them so freely.
Alkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 10:07 AM   #14
acp35
The Living Dead

acp35 is Can't wait to meet Savini on the 14th at the Horrorfest!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkaline View Post
I'm going to have to agree with the troll. Considering the amount of whining between here and the news page, you'd think Hollywood has begun attaching AIDS to their film prints. Get over it, people.

Yes, it's a gimmick, but it's one that can be loads of fun when applied to the right material and given the proper amount of care. MBV 3D did well, and others are unsurprisingly jumping on the bandwagon and using it as a crutch for their tired films... Don't watch them, it's that simple. The sooner studios realize that this trend (which the majority of you will undoubtedly still buy into) will no longer earn them a profit, they'll stop producing them so freely.
QFMFT

I myself enjoy the new wave of 3-D films.

Last time 3-D was big like this in the 80s we got some horrid 3-D but we got some great stuff too. Friday the 13th 3-D was on of my best movie going experiences when I was younger.

I don't get how some people bitch and want to take that from people. Movies are meant for escapism and fun.
Old 10-09-2009, 10:14 AM   #15
Reverend Lowe
BANNED

Reverend Lowe is extolling the virtues of the tripod.

Quote:

I'm unsure why liking 3D makes someone a troll, but I do know that the MBV was a blast and that the 3D redux shifts the focus back to cinematography, which happens to be the most important aspect of MOTION PICTURES.
Reverend Lowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 10:22 AM   #16
Alkaline
It... Won't... Die...

Alkaline has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend Lowe View Post
I'm unsure why liking 3D makes someone a troll, but I do know that the MBV was a blast and that the 3D redux shifts the focus back to cinematography, which happens to be the most important aspect of MOTION PICTURES.
It doesn't.
Alkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 10:32 AM   #17
Slasher-Freak
Fresh Kill

Slasher-Freak is a fang-banger!

I am sick of 3D. I do not like movies in 3D. But I do want LEATHERFACE back!!!
Slasher-Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 10:46 AM   #18
thedanmachine
Fresh Kill

thedanmachine is wondering about girls with robot snatches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slasher-Freak View Post
I am sick of 3D. I do not like movies in 3D. But I do want LEATHERFACE back!!!
I too wanted another TCM. I guess this is a mixed blessing, in a sense, a very, very mixed blessing.

I have nothing against 3-D. Absolutely nothing. I don't get headaches from it and it can be fun sometimes. However, putting all these horror movies out in 3-D all of a sudden, I dont think audiences are going to react that well in the long run to it.
thedanmachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 10:53 AM   #19
Jeremy-V1
BANNED

Jeremy-V1 is Banned!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy-V1

TCM 3D can't (or won't) be any worse then the remake and prequel to the remake.
Jeremy-V1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 11:02 AM   #20
bebopman182
The Living Dead

bebopman182 is in love with Danielle Harris!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBearIsNekromantik View Post
How much longer are they gonna rape the whole 3-D thing?

I mean seriously?

Theres gonna be AAWIL in 3-D
Possibly Halloween 3-D
We already had My Bloody Valentine 3-D.

Just stop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klown View Post

I'm tired of 3D already. It's a fucking gimmick. It adds NOTHING to a movie.
Quote:

To all thje above comments I have to say this, 3D when used correctly is nice but seriously LEATHERFACE! For the love of Jesus no. I mean Jason it'll work, Freddy it could possibly work, the visuals could be great for Hellraiser, but Good lord, Halloween, American Werewolf In London, and Texas Chainsaw Massacre? No, I'm sorry, it's fucking retarded. I enjoy fun movies just as much as the next guy and I loved My Bloody Valentine but 3D is a gimmick that needs to be stopped right now! I mean seriously hollywood, are you so in doubt of your skills as film makers that you have to lean back on the crutch of a gimmick? 3D doesn't make up for bad direction, storytelling, or characters and if the movies suck as 2D then why in the fuck would they work in 3D? It's a stupid assumption

bebopman182 is offline   Reply With Quote