Inner Depravity 1 + 2 (like August Underground, Scrapbook etc) - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > All Things Horror > Horror Movies > Independent Horror

Independent Horror Indie horror films

Old 12-17-2010, 07:31 AM   #1
VomitGore
Not Dead Yet

VomitGore has no status.

Default Inner Depravity 1 + 2 (like August Underground, Scrapbook etc)

These two flicks are highly experimental and tell the tale of a deranged serial killer, who spends his time slaughtering women and taking drugs. There are no dialogues, only a completely fucked up industrial score, and there is no storyline, only short scenes of necrophilia, murder and rape. They go on for about 10 minutes each, but during this short period they manage to make films like Scrapbook look like a PG-Movie. Sadly enough, the director was charged with obscenity, and has to go to court only for making movies. I always thought the US were ahead of my country of origin Germany, where censorship is devestating, and people who sell or create extreme films are treated like criminals, but this case has slightly altereed my perception. These films were never released on DVD, but you can watch them legally and free of charge here:

INNER DEPRAVITY VOLUME 1

INNER DEPRAVITY VOLUME 2

Have fun with these little sickies
VomitGore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 09:28 AM   #2
El Duncan
Not Dead Yet

El Duncan is puking blood

Very cool, thanks for posting.

Any updates or info about the director's obscenity charge? It's a lot more common in the US than most people think.
El Duncan is offline   Reply With Quote