Weird psychological movie, guy feeds his mom catfood - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > All Things Horror > Horror Movies > What Movie Is This?

What Movie Is This? Looking for the name of a certain movie? Post in here and we'll try to help you figure it out.

Old 11-11-2010, 06:26 PM   #1
m-m-m-MONSTER_KILL
Not Dead Yet

m-m-m-MONSTER_KILL is just a happy camper! ROCKIN and a'rollin!

Default Weird psychological movie, guy feeds his mom catfood

I saw a movie a few years back that I rented from a video store in Denver that is now out of business (otherwise i'd just look there for it), and it was weird as hell but I liked it. It starts with this guy living with his mom in a crumbling old apartment, and he goes into this room where there's a hole in the wall through which he can watch his hot neighbor do whatever it is she does.

ANYWAY he ends up meeting her, and despite his being extremely weird they become friends/lovers i think, and he finds out she's a vegetarian. At some point in the movie, he's still watching her through the hole and sees her putting a severed human head into a pot of water, but when he goes over there to confront her about it, it turns out it was just cabbage. Something similar happens later, too i think, and he accuses her of being a liar and NOT being a vegetarian, but a cannibal instead. More weirdness ensues, the guys elderly mom starts dating a plumber, he feeds them catfood without them knowing it, and for the life of me i CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT THIS FUCKIN MOVIE IS CALLED lol.
m-m-m-MONSTER_KILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 12:32 PM   #2
ama
Not Dead Yet

ama is smoking crack.

Buddy Boy
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0146516/
ama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 08:31 AM   #3
m-m-m-MONSTER_KILL
Not Dead Yet

m-m-m-MONSTER_KILL is just a happy camper! ROCKIN and a'rollin!

YOU ARE A GOD!!! I've been trying to remember the name of this movie since, like, 2007, and somehow just could NOT find it! I'm totally gonna buy it, it's a REALLY great psych-horror.
m-m-m-MONSTER_KILL is offline   Reply With Quote