Which movie(s) you love to own/buy but can't find anywhere - Page 2 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet


Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > General Talk > Blu-Ray/DVD Releases and Reviews

Blu-Ray/DVD Releases and Reviews Discussion of current and upcoming DVD releases, technical specifications only. Film discussion itself to be kept to their respective sections.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2010, 12:41 PM   #11
CANADARULES
I Eat Brains!
 
CANADARULES's Avatar
CANADARULES is looking forward ot Jaws being released on blu-ray
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 6,211
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizarre_eye View Post
There's a very cheap UK version, but it's cut.

It is also available in this, uncut - but only as the 'R Rated' print.
Do you know where you can find the version thats uncut/unrated?

there is one on rarehorrordvds.com but dont know what version it is.
CANADARULES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 12:50 PM   #12
bizarre_eye
The Living Dead
 
bizarre_eye's Avatar
bizarre_eye is the lowest common abominator
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The Black Lodge
Posts: 3,676
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CANADARULES View Post
Do you know where you can find the version thats uncut/unrated?

there is one on rarehorrordvds.com but dont know what version it is.
As far as I am aware no version is completely uncut, due to print damage. There were rumours that Code Red had invested a lot of time and money tracking down different prints in order to try and release an uncut composite. This looks very unlikely to happen now, considering they have announced that they are folding next year.

The ones on rarehorrordvds.com are UK releases, so are therefore cut.

There is a German release by Laser Paradise, but I'm pretty sure that is cut too (although I'm not sure by how much).
__________________
bizarre_eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 01:02 PM   #13
el terror
Rotting Corpse
 
el terror's Avatar
el terror is excited for Friday 13th
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: North Wales, UK
Posts: 1,938
Default

I own pretty much every horror DVD i've ever really wanted, but two that I'd like to get hold of on Region 2 though are Monster Squad and Fright Night 2.
__________________

"I have no idea where this will take us but I have a feeling it will be both wonderful and strange"
el terror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 01:57 PM   #14
aculard
Fresh Kill
 
aculard's Avatar
aculard is Rotting Slowly
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Bicester ( UK )
Posts: 199
Send a message via MSN to aculard
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by el terror View Post
I own pretty much every horror DVD i've ever really wanted, but two that I'd like to get hold of on Region 2 though are Monster Squad and Fright Night 2.
I would also like these two films on dvd too
__________________
Frighttttttttt Nighttttttttttt.......... For Real
aculard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 02:20 PM   #15
zaglewiz
I Eat Brains!
 
zaglewiz's Avatar
zaglewiz is pretty,pretty....pretty good.
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Williamsburg,Ky
Posts: 6,443
Send a message via AIM to zaglewiz Send a message via Yahoo to zaglewiz
Default

I myself have Nekromnatic part 1 directors cut with the red box and all that. I don't know how much its worth though but i can remember paying about 40 bucks for it. Needless to say I wish I had that 40 bucks back.

Damn looking at it now I might have to sell it Any takers its a region 1 and plus I can take a pic of it and show anyone if interested. Its just sitting on my shelf collecting dust due to me not caring to much for it. I forgot to Mention its Region 1 with a red case and its the directors cut and if anyone offers me enough I'll throw in the Rotten Cotton shirt with it as a reminder of good buisness Its a medium and I'm pretty damned skinny so no stretches

Last edited by zaglewiz; 10-25-2010 at 02:31 PM.
zaglewiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 02:39 PM   #16
Powerthrashingdeath
I Eat Brains!
 
Powerthrashingdeath's Avatar
Powerthrashingdeath is daring to discern
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Germany, Bavaria. Originally from Northern Ireland (Newtownards)
Posts: 5,649
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizarre_eye View Post
There is a German release by Laser Paradise, but I'm pretty sure that is cut too (although I'm not sure by how much).
From what Ive read, its fully uncut, though the picture quality is supposed to be pretty gritty and the sound quality at a very low standard.
__________________
Powerthrashingdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 03:07 PM   #17
The Spook
The Living Dead
 
The Spook's Avatar
The Spook is vanishing in the sunlight.
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Norway
Posts: 3,104
Default

I really want to get the KINO 2007 release of Nosferatu: eine Symphonie des Grauens (1922), but I can't find it anywhere.

I'm also not a fan of ordering stuff from other countries over the internet. It's so expensive too import to Norway.
__________________
The Spook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 03:44 PM   #18
CANADARULES
I Eat Brains!
 
CANADARULES's Avatar
CANADARULES is looking forward ot Jaws being released on blu-ray
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 6,211
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizarre_eye View Post
As far as I am aware no version is completely uncut, due to print damage. There were rumours that Code Red had invested a lot of time and money tracking down different prints in order to try and release an uncut composite. This looks very unlikely to happen now, considering they have announced that they are folding next year.

The ones on rarehorrordvds.com are UK releases, so are therefore cut.

There is a German release by Laser Paradise, but I'm pretty sure that is cut too (although I'm not sure by how much).
Damn it. So Im guessing thats the type of movie that extremely rare to find uncut and fully restored.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaglewiz View Post
I myself have Nekromnatic part 1 directors cut with the red box and all that. I don't know how much its worth though but i can remember paying about 40 bucks for it. Needless to say I wish I had that 40 bucks back.

Damn looking at it now I might have to sell it Any takers its a region 1 and plus I can take a pic of it and show anyone if interested. Its just sitting on my shelf collecting dust due to me not caring to much for it. I forgot to Mention its Region 1 with a red case and its the directors cut and if anyone offers me enough I'll throw in the Rotten Cotton shirt with it as a reminder of good buisness Its a medium and I'm pretty damned skinny so no stretches
Im interested in it. PM ME
CANADARULES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 07:15 PM   #19
Joshuaalt
Fresh Kill
 
Joshuaalt's Avatar
Joshuaalt is Dying For Uncharted 3 Drake's Deception To Come Out
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Apple Valley aka HELL, CA
Posts: 760
Default

I would love to see a DVD release of Mr. Boogedy and Bride Of Boogedy. But I really hope that A Serbian Film ends up getting a really good DVD/Blu-Ray Release.
__________________
"If You Dance With The Devil, Devil Don't Change, Devil Changes You"

Joshuaalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 07:59 PM   #20
H.P. Pufncraft
Super Moderator
 
H.P. Pufncraft's Avatar
H.P. Pufncraft is fucking MILFs and Cougars and Porn Stars. Oh my!
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: In between Kelli Staxxx's Love Jugs(Mammary Intercourse FTW)
Posts: 43,741
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshuaalt View Post
I would love to see a DVD release of Mr. Boogedy and Bride Of Boogedy. But I really hope that A Serbian Film ends up getting a really good DVD/Blu-Ray Release.
The website ioffer has a bootleg double feature of the first two you mentioned.

As for A Serbian Film, that along with Human Centipede are two films which I have vowed never to watch. Call me a pus, but just reading the synopsis for those two made me feel ill.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelli Staxxx
Are you gonna cum in my pussy?
43 Ladies and Counting....
H.P. Pufncraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2001-Present BLOODY-DISGUSTING LLC