Official WWE/Wrestling Thread V2 - Page 3 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > General Talk > The Locker Room

The Locker Room Like sports? Well I don't, but I made you a forum anyways. Yeah, I'm THAT nice.

Old 10-03-2010, 09:28 PM   #21
Jeremy-V1
BANNED

Jeremy-V1 is Banned!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy-V1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead breed View Post
I had a feeling that was going to happen At least Kane got a win. I like seeing Kane with the title .. I need some nostalgia.
You haven't been watching TNA?
Jeremy-V1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 09:31 PM   #22
dead breed
Super Moderator

dead breed is fire walk with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy-V1 View Post
You haven't been watching TNA?
Not into the whole ECW thing/angle now .. it's been done. I like watching Sting pull off a pretty good match now and then. Also .. Flair and Foley last week cut an amazing promo .. they were fucking great. Flair was deff on cocaine or something man.
Old 10-03-2010, 09:34 PM   #23
Jeremy-V1
BANNED

Jeremy-V1 is Banned!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead breed;2116217[B
]Not into the whole ECW thing/angle now .. it's been done.[/B] I like watching Sting pull off a pretty good match now and then. Also .. Flair and Foley last week cut an amazing promo .. they were fucking great. Flair was deff on cocaine or something man.
And yet it's somehow okay that we have ANOTHER Kane/Taker feud with Bearer turning on Taker? You make zero sense. Just fucking admit it, it's a piece of shit feud that does nothing for the company, NOTHING.
Old 10-03-2010, 09:40 PM   #24
dead breed
Super Moderator

Quote:
And yet it's somehow okay that we have ANOTHER Kane/Taker feud with Bearer turning on Taker? You make zero sense. Just fucking admit it, it's a piece of shit feud that does nothing for the company, NOTHING.
I make zero sense? I don't enjoy the ECW angle .. but the Kane/Taker angle is "ok" .. it's also been done before.

Half of the shit you talk bad about you don't even fucking watch btw I've been watching you rant about TNA just because you read the results/spoilers. Watching a full episode of impact now and then.

TNA product > WWE product as of late. They both have flaws ..
Old 10-03-2010, 09:48 PM   #25
Jeremy-V1
BANNED

Jeremy-V1 is Banned!!

Quote:
I make zero sense? I don't enjoy the ECW angle .. but the Kane/Taker angle is "ok" .. it's also been done before.

Half of the shit you talk bad about you don't even fucking watch btw I've been watching you rant about TNA just because you read the results/spoilers. Watching a full episode of impact now and then.

TNA product > WWE product as of late. They both have flaws ..
I comment on what I watch, and what I read, because when I read that ECW guys are invading TNA, I don't need to see it to know it's a stupid fucking idea. I don't need to eat a turd sandwich to know it tastes like shit, do you?

As for Taker/Kane, it's okay that the angle does fucking nothing for no one except two over the fucking hill boring as shit guys that only a few morons cheer on, because you like it, right?

Explain to me how a Taker and Kane feud makes a bit of fucking sense, in any round about way. Was there a clamoring by their fans to see another feud? Does anyone in the company get over thanks to the feud? Why haven't they made the feud about the title, instead of some idiotic fucking devil bullshit? Explain to me how this is enterfuckingtaining in any god damn fucking way. I've always wanted to hear a fan of either of these two try to explain what's so fucking great about them, to justify liking these two and encouraging people to watch the bullshit they put on the TV.

Come on, explain it to me beyond "i likes it caz it's kools and oldz skoolz!!!1!".
Old 10-03-2010, 09:53 PM   #26
dead breed
Super Moderator

Quote:
I comment on what I watch, and what I read, because when I read that ECW guys are invading TNA, I don't need to see it to know it's a stupid fucking idea. I don't need to eat a turd sandwich to know it tastes like shit, do you?

As for Taker/Kane, it's okay that the angle does fucking nothing for no one except two over the fucking hill boring as shit guys that only a few morons cheer on, because you like it, right?

Explain to me how a Taker and Kane feud makes a bit of fucking sense, in any round about way. Was there a clamoring by their fans to see another feud? Does anyone in the company get over thanks to the feud? Why haven't they made the feud about the title, instead of some idiotic fucking devil bullshit? Explain to me how this is enterfuckingtaining in any god damn fucking way. I've always wanted to hear a fan of either of these two try to explain what's so fucking great about them, to justify liking these two and encouraging people to watch the bullshit they put on the TV.

Come on, explain it to me beyond "i likes it caz it's kools and oldz skoolz!!!1!".
I'd rather a Punk/Orton feud .. but I'll take what I can get I guess. I'd rather watch Taker/Kane then fucking Morrison acting gai as fuck with his backstage exercises, Cena being super or The Miz just being fucking annoying/blah. Yeah that's right .. I'm not a fan of The miz.

Also .. you need to stop getting so worked up .. I worry for your health.

Edit: Also the ECW angle is only like 20% of what's on Impact .. don't ignore impact just because of that.
Old 10-03-2010, 09:57 PM   #27
Jeremy-V1
BANNED

Jeremy-V1 is Banned!!

Quote:
I'd rather a Punk/Orton feud .. but I'll take what I can get I guess. I'd rather watch Taker/Kane then fucking Morrison acting gai as fuck with his backstage exercises, Cena being super or The Miz just being fucking annoying/blah. Yeah that's right .. I'm not a fan of The miz.
So you think the Miz is annoying, yet it's great to hear two grown men talk about being the devil's favorite demon? Christ.

Quote:
Also .. you need to stop getting so worked up .. I worry for your health.
I'm not worked up. Did I use caps lock? Did I bold the font? Did I make the font bigger then normal size? No, I didn't do any of those things, which would signal that I'm worked up. I'm annoyed, I'm annoyed by fans like you who can't explain themselves as to why they like seeing these two, and seeing these two feud.

The best you could come up with was not wanting to see other characters who are on a completely different show. It's not like you have to sit through Miz or Cena on Smackdown, so that excuse is invalid. If you don't like them, don't watch Raw, simple.

Try again.
Old 10-03-2010, 10:00 PM   #28
dead breed
Super Moderator

Quote:

The best you could come up with was not wanting to see other characters who are on a completely different show. It's not like you have to sit through Miz or Cena on Smackdown, so that excuse is invalid. If you don't like them, don't watch Raw, simple.

Try again.
Actually you kinda missed my point. I don't watch RAW as much as I once did because of the characters I named above .. I'd rather Smackdown.
Old 10-03-2010, 10:01 PM   #29
Jeremy-V1
BANNED

Jeremy-V1 is Banned!!

Quote:
Edit: Also the ECW angle is only like 20% of what's on Impact .. don't ignore impact just because of that.
I've seen plenty of Impact to know it's not taking over the show.

So what else is there to like? Nash stumbling down to the ring and fighting with Samoa Joe? Is RVD acting like he simply got hurt instead of destroyed by a board with nails through entertaining? Am I supposed to get hyped that Hogan, who couldn't wrestle ten years ago, is stepping into the ring next week after just having back surgery?

Should I enough all the bait and switches they pull week after week? Oh I know, I'll get excited that Kurt Angle, who announced on his twitter that he's got a new year long contract, has to keep winning otherwise he'l retire. What?

Sure ECW doesn't make up the entire show, but what's left behind is no better. To say that either company is over the other is just asinine. Both companies are producing shit, with very very little to look forward to.
Old 10-03-2010, 10:04 PM   #30
dead breed
Super Moderator

Quote:
I've seen plenty of Impact to know it's not taking over the show.

So what else is there to like? Nash stumbling down to the ring and fighting with Samoa Joe? Is RVD acting like he simply got hurt instead of destroyed by a board with nails through entertaining? Am I supposed to get hyped that Hogan, who couldn't wrestle ten years ago, is stepping into the ring next week after just having back surgery?

Should I enough all the bait and switches they pull week after week? Oh I know, I'll get excited that Kurt Angle, who announced on his twitter that he's got a new year long contract, has to keep winning otherwise he'l retire. What?

Sure ECW doesn't make up the entire show, but what's left behind is no better. To say that either company is over the other is just asinine. Both companies are producing shit, with very very little to look forward to.
I enjoy watching Angle, Styles, MCMG (they've been having great matches the past few months) with a mix of Sting/random epic Flair promo.

It just works for me better then the current state of the WWE with their NEXUS fail.