Official WWE/Wrestling Thread V2 - Page 253 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > General Talk > The Locker Room

The Locker Room Like sports? Well I don't, but I made you a forum anyways. Yeah, I'm THAT nice.

Old 01-30-2014, 10:31 PM   #2521
NightmareWarrior
Rotting Corpse

NightmareWarrior has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7en Sins View Post
Nash was in the Rumble, Flair & Shawn were on the panel, Orton is the WWE champion..

There's definitely some favoritism going on from HHH.
yep and don't forget majority of raws starts off with HHH having like a 20 minute segment.

Sucks that CM Punk walked out on the wwe but not surprising with the state that the company is in. He was originally suppose to win the rumble until Batista came back and changed everything. I would too, he and everyone bust their ass all year only to get screwed by a part timer who been gone for 4 YEARS only to return and win the rumble, bullshit.
NightmareWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 11:29 PM   #2522
Se7en
It... Won't... Die...

Se7en is blazin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightmareWarrior View Post
yep and don't forget majority of raws starts off with HHH having like a 20 minute segment.

Sucks that CM Punk walked out on the wwe but not surprising with the state that the company is in. He was originally suppose to win the rumble until Batista came back and changed everything. I would too, he and everyone bust their ass all year only to get screwed by a part timer who been gone for 4 YEARS only to return and win the rumble, bullshit.
Agreed on all fronts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
Attention whore.

I've said it a couple times before, and I'll say it again. There is only one Oxley, and you ain't him bub. Quit feigning crazy. It's getting pathetic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Geek View Post
Se7en...STFU. Stop trying to out stupid Oxley. Oxley is actually amusing with his craziness.

You're just a bland and dull rip off.
Se7en is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 12:50 AM   #2523
Blakelock
Blakelock

Blakelock is the king of the 8-Bit ring.

So MVP showed up in TNA.

Can't hurt the company anymore then Dixie or Hogan. But...it's just MVP.
Blakelock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 03:56 AM   #2524
aaronmb
Rotting Corpse

aaronmb has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakelock View Post
So MVP showed up in TNA.

Can't hurt the company anymore then Dixie or Hogan. But...it's just MVP.
Never cared for him, but it's something different at least. The setting was much better with the big crowd and lighting.
aaronmb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 04:26 AM   #2525
Midnight-Kroovy
The Living Dead

Midnight-Kroovy is feeling groovy

I think the talk of Triple H ruining WWE is harsh, people just like having 1 person to blame.

He's been given credit for the major upturn in the tag team division and NXT is his project. He got Bruno and Warrior into the hall of fame.

Flair and HBK at the Rumble? Well they are both Rumble winners and hall of famers, it was hardly a bad thing they were used for a minor pre-show.

New Age Outlaws AREN'T friends with Triple H, in fact from their numerous shoot interviews they've said they hate him but story wise it makes sense to use them short term.

Orton sucks as champ and Batista shouldn't have won the Rumble, there are problems but it's not black and white. Also do people think Vince McMahon doesn't exist anymore and has nothing to do with the product? Vince is there for every re-write and it was to Vince's face that Punk quit. All these problems haven't magically appeared with Triple H gaining power, they've been here a long time.
Old 01-31-2014, 11:58 PM   #2526
Se7en
It... Won't... Die...

Se7en is blazin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight-Kroovy View Post
I think the talk of Triple H ruining WWE is harsh, people just like having 1 person to blame.

He's been given credit for the major upturn in the tag team division and NXT is his project. He got Bruno and Warrior into the hall of fame.

Flair and HBK at the Rumble? Well they are both Rumble winners and hall of famers, it was hardly a bad thing they were used for a minor pre-show.

New Age Outlaws AREN'T friends with Triple H, in fact from their numerous shoot interviews they've said they hate him but story wise it makes sense to use them short term.

Orton sucks as champ and Batista shouldn't have won the Rumble, there are problems but it's not black and white. Also do people think Vince McMahon doesn't exist anymore and has nothing to do with the product? Vince is there for every re-write and it was to Vince's face that Punk quit. All these problems haven't magically appeared with Triple H gaining power, they've been here a long time.
You don't think it's fishy that the main people in the product all have close ties with HHH?

I don't know what the Outlaws have said about HHH in the past but they were on a lot of drugs a while ago and they may have been bitter cunts about some things. I really don't think they would be back if they weren't good with Hunter.
Quote:
Attention whore.

I've said it a couple times before, and I'll say it again. There is only one Oxley, and you ain't him bub. Quit feigning crazy. It's getting pathetic.
Quote:
Se7en...STFU. Stop trying to out stupid Oxley. Oxley is actually amusing with his craziness.

Old 02-01-2014, 12:09 AM   #2527
Blakelock
Blakelock

Blakelock is the king of the 8-Bit ring.

Quote:
You don't think it's fishy that the main people in the product all have close ties with HHH?
Oh it's fishy as hell. Anyone who says it's not is just fooling themselves.
Blakelock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 02:23 AM   #2528
Se7en
It... Won't... Die...

Se7en is blazin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakelock View Post
Oh it's fishy as hell. Anyone who says it's not is just fooling themselves.
Yeah totes agree

Punk has been replaced on the WrestleMania poster and Ric flair is taking over his Access spot. There's no way this is a ruse. It's sad now that it's most likely real.
Quote:
Attention whore.

Quote:

Old 02-01-2014, 05:39 AM   #2529
Midnight-Kroovy
The Living Dead

Quote:

I don't know what the Outlaws have said about HHH in the past but they were on a lot of drugs a while ago and they may have been bitter cunts about some things. I really don't think they would be back if they weren't good with Hunter.
Yeah it's true that some people's positions are influenced by being in favor of HHH, people forget that Sheamus is gym buddies with HHH and keeps getting pushed. There are definitely issues and some peoples pushes have flopped and need changing.

My point though is that Internet Fans like thinking in binary. Every time I read some "bad" news on dirt sheets regarding WWE you see people blame HHH in the comments which is childish.

Outlaws have been pulled away from fights with HHH many times, I'm sure they're fine with him now but they are hardly big time buddies and Kliq guys. Road Dogg has been a Road Agent for a few years and when Outlaws had a 1 night return a while ago it went down well. It does no harm now using them short term to very likely put over the Usos. I know I've enjoyed their couple of matches.
Old 02-05-2014, 06:34 AM   #2530
Midnight-Kroovy
The Living Dead

Thought RAW had some good wrestling this week with the main event and the cage match. That Santino/Emma dance segment was fucking dreadful though, I felt embarrassed. The show also managed to stifle any CM Punk rebellion although the crowd was kinda tame anyway.

Kinda feels like a waiting game at the moment though, waiting on the CM Punk situation, crowd response and Mania card.