Official WWE/Wrestling Thread V2 - Page 226 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > General Talk > The Locker Room

The Locker Room Like sports? Well I don't, but I made you a forum anyways. Yeah, I'm THAT nice.

Old 04-28-2013, 01:17 PM   #2251
Timvp
Rotting Corpse

Timvp is going to the carnival and it'll be a bad day..

Undertaker is definitely up there for me too, my favorite since I was a kid was The Rock and still is.

Was watching the RAW recap and saw The Shield and was trying to figure out who Undertaker was against.
Old 04-28-2013, 01:20 PM   #2252
Midnight-Kroovy
The Living Dead

Midnight-Kroovy is feeling groovy

Quote:
"Finally home from a great European tour. I'm banged up, but I'm not going to miss Monday Night #Raw."
Nothing to fear Super Cena is still here . I knew this would be a work but it shows how much they rely on Cena. If he got injured there is no one capable of filling his void.

My mate went to a house show in england and said Daniel Bryan was mega over. I hope they continue to build him up properly and not do some lame money in the bank shit that failed last time. Mate also said Damien Sandow was awesome live and I can see him becoming a big player as he's awesome.

1. Candyman 1992
2. Don't Go in the House 1979
3. The Hills have Eyes 1977
4. Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 1986
5. The Beyond 1981
6. Frankenstein 1931
7. Darkplace "Once upon a Beginning"
8. Long Weekend 1978
9. In Fear 2013
10. Nightmare 1981
Midnight-Kroovy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 06:10 PM   #2253
Heretic
It... Won't... Die...

Heretic is up to shenanigans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight-Kroovy View Post
Nothing to fear Super Cena is still here . I knew this would be a work but it shows how much they rely on Cena. If he got injured there is no one capable of filling his void.
I'm really hoping it's more than a work. Him being on RAW is no surprise. If he had his arm amputated, he would still be there to sell a storyline. We'll all find out how severe his injury is tomorrow.

Quote:
My mate went to a house show in england and said Daniel Bryan was mega over. I hope they continue to build him up properly and not do some lame money in the bank shit that failed last time. Mate also said Damien Sandow was awesome live and I can see him becoming a big player as he's awesome.
Daniel Bryan has been over for a while now. He's built himself up as far as he can go IMO. He's too big for a MITB spot. At this point, he's just there. A top, established star doing the best he can to sell whatever he's involved in. He's basically in Orton territory. A super over guy, who has no real direction.

Sandow is a real gem though. They really need to give him a shot at the spotlight. However, I'm not holding my breath, as the WWE struggles to even give a guy like Ziggler, a next level push, despite being the WHC.

Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 11:16 PM   #2254
Se7en
It... Won't... Die...

Se7en is blazin'

From the influx of posts recently I can tell you guys have been enjoying Raw quite a bit.

Hopefully they get their shit together soon.
Old 05-21-2013, 12:54 AM   #2255
Nightmare
The Living Dead

Nightmare is groovy.

Curtis Axel? Ugh! There was literally a thousand better options. For once I'm glad Triple H buried younger talent.

Nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 09:04 AM   #2256
Heretic
It... Won't... Die...

Heretic is up to shenanigans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
Curtis Axel? Ugh! There was literally a thousand better options. For once I'm glad Triple H buried younger talent.
Not much of a burial. Axel looks solid in the ring, but his mic work seems weak, and his NXT work doesn't give me much hope that he can improve in that area. His build is really strange too. He looks pretty jacked up close, but in the ring he looks like Bob Backlund. His posture is odd.

HHH is really desperate for a meaningful retirement moment. He must figure that if he almost "dies" in the ring, people might actually start to give a fuck, and maybe tear up a bit, when he is "forced" to retire. It's not going to happen. Nobody cares.

Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 12:36 AM   #2257
DudeClassicMan
Fresh Kill

DudeClassicMan has no status.

A non-entity numbnuts like Curtis Axel shouldn’t even be classified as the offspring of Mr. Perfect; but rather 3rd generation genetic byproduct. But isn’t that almost always the case? And hell, it’s the same in real sports too where them Mannin’ Bois are actually the exception to the rule.

That still doesn’t excuse this latest Cripple H crock for being the blatant ego puffery it clearly is. It’s a damn shame too because there isn’t a superstar er I mean legend riper to be killed dead on his way out than Cripple H.

He’s always been a jerkoff who never would’ve been a top heel over the likes of Rude or Perfect had he came along in that era. Nor did he ever do anything as interesting or compelling with his cerebral assassin bullshit as the wicked Jake The Snake from ’92 that feuded with Macho.

Unfortunately for all those guys their peaks were during the cartoon super hero era of World Champions. Fortunately for Trips he came along in an era where it was feasible to siphon off the fumes of Stone Cold and The Rock and also in the era of oversaturation and increased TV and PPV where it was a necessity to keep the title changing hands because the faces were strong enough (including Undertaker) that they didn’t need the title to affirm their status as top dogs unlike formulaic superhero assholes.
DudeClassicMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 02:48 PM   #2258
Midnight-Kroovy
The Living Dead

I like Curtis Axel his NXT/FCW matches from the past show he's great in the ring. He hasn't got over before though and does lack charisma but hopefully Heyman as manager will work out for him.

He's also well liked and was hand picked by both Rock and Brock Lesnar to train with them for their returns so this push is probably his reward. I hope it works out.

I'm loving the Shield with all their Gold, those beasts just keep winning.

1. Candyman 1992
5. The Beyond 1981
6. Frankenstein 1931
8. Long Weekend 1978
9. In Fear 2013
10. Nightmare 1981
Old 05-29-2013, 07:56 AM   #2259
Midnight-Kroovy
The Living Dead

Bray Wyatt is coming! So excited for these guys, Husky Harris went back to NXT and has obviously found the perfect gimmick.

1. Candyman 1992
5. The Beyond 1981
6. Frankenstein 1931
8. Long Weekend 1978
9. In Fear 2013
10. Nightmare 1981
Old 05-29-2013, 10:21 AM   #2260
Outpost #31
Super Moderator

Outpost #31 is gunning for Ricky Spanish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight-Kroovy View Post
Bray Wyatt is coming! So excited for these guys, Husky Harris went back to NXT and has obviously found the perfect gimmick.

Liked Husky while in NXT and was surprised when so many fans wrote him off. Kept up and followed his debut as Bray Wyatt and the formation of the family. Wyatt is going to be one of the best characters to come along in quite some time and he has the mic skills/ring skills to be highly successful.

Here's another awesome promo that ran for Wyatt on NXT this past week:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10...?search_algo=2
Outpost #31 is offline   Reply With Quote