Official WWE/Wrestling Thread V2 - Page 212 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet


Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > General Talk > The Locker Room

The Locker Room Like sports? Well I don't, but I made you a forum anyways. Yeah, I'm THAT nice.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2013, 06:08 PM   #2111
Heretic
It... Won't... Die...
 
Heretic's Avatar
Heretic is up to shenanigans
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 15,695
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7en XxSinzXx View Post
Usually when people bleed they try not to make a big deal out of it and not mention it, but they seemed completely fine with it last night. (Not like you could avoid it, but still.)
Yeah, and it was clearly planned. Brock didn't get that gash from the ring post. HHH or Brock bladed it wide open.

I read that Vince was none to happy about the piledriver though.
__________________


Heretic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 01:07 AM   #2112
Se7en
It... Won't... Die...
 
Se7en's Avatar
Se7en is on leave
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 10,696
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
Yeah, and it was clearly planned. Brock didn't get that gash from the ring post. HHH or Brock bladed it wide open.

I read that Vince was none to happy about the piledriver though.
Yeah, I can see why he would be pissed. If something happened to Cena, that would fuck everything up.

Still an awesome moment. I knew Cena was going to win but I actually thought Punk had him there.
Se7en is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 08:00 AM   #2113
WodenHorde
The Living Dead
 
WodenHorde's Avatar
WodenHorde is weeping for the future.
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Blahville
Posts: 2,582
Default



This rivalry just creeps further towards legend status after each outing.

Cena vs. Punk NEEDS to headline Wrestlemania next year. It just has to.
__________________

Infini-Tropolis
WodenHorde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 01:59 PM   #2114
Se7en
It... Won't... Die...
 
Se7en's Avatar
Se7en is on leave
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 10,696
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WodenHorde View Post


This rivalry just creeps further towards legend status after each outing.

Cena vs. Punk NEEDS to headline Wrestlemania next year. It just has to.
Best feud in years, there's no doubt about that.
Se7en is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:21 PM   #2115
dead breed
Super Moderator
 
dead breed's Avatar
dead breed is fire walk with me.
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Hell
Posts: 15,156
Default

Wrestlemania card so far?

Cena/Rock
HHH/Lesnar
Punk/Taker
Shield vs Show/Orton/Sheamus maybe ???
Swagger/Del Rio
Mark Henry / Ryback
__________________
dead breed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 01:49 AM   #2116
Se7en
It... Won't... Die...
 
Se7en's Avatar
Se7en is on leave
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 10,696
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead breed View Post
Wrestlemania card so far?

Cena/Rock
HHH/Lesnar
Punk/Taker
Shield vs Show/Orton/Sheamus maybe ???
Swagger/Del Rio
Mark Henry / Ryback
Looks good to me.
Se7en is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 07:54 AM   #2117
dead breed
Super Moderator
 
dead breed's Avatar
dead breed is fire walk with me.
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Hell
Posts: 15,156
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7en Sins View Post
Looks good to me.
Some of the matches I'm guessing they'll make.

Mania should be fairly predictable .. The only match I'm kinda iffy on the outcome is Punk/Taker .. Will Punk end it?
__________________
dead breed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 09:35 AM   #2118
Heretic
It... Won't... Die...
 
Heretic's Avatar
Heretic is up to shenanigans
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 15,695
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead breed View Post
Some of the matches I'm guessing they'll make.
Ryback/Henry is about the only one not set in stone. I'd rather have Ryback/Cessero for the US title. They work well together.

I'm pretty annoyed that both the US and IC titles, aren't even booked yet. They may as well just scrap those belts. They mean fuck all.
__________________


Heretic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 10:07 AM   #2119
Midnight-Kroovy
The Living Dead
 
Midnight-Kroovy's Avatar
Midnight-Kroovy is feeling groovy
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: London, England
Posts: 2,696
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
I'm pretty annoyed that both the US and IC titles, aren't even booked yet. They may as well just scrap those belts. They mean fuck all.
Wrestlemania 16 had Angle Vs Benoit Vs jericho for the IC title and those days it was a big deal. These days its so badly booked no one cares in the slightest.

Can't say I'm overly excited about wrestlemania but hopefully the build up will improve. A few people seem to think Punk will win so I'm unsure I would lean towards taker. I don't see the point in Punk winning as he wants to retire himself in a few years and i always imagined Cena Vs Taker to happen in the future as that would make big money.
__________________
Midnight-Kroovy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 11:23 AM   #2120
Justin_Voorhees
The Living Dead
 
Justin_Voorhees's Avatar
Justin_Voorhees has no status.
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Ont Canada
Posts: 3,489
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight-Kroovy View Post
Wrestlemania 16 had Angle Vs Benoit Vs jericho for the IC title and those days it was a big deal. These days its so badly booked no one cares in the slightest.

Can't say I'm overly excited about wrestlemania but hopefully the build up will improve. A few people seem to think Punk will win so I'm unsure I would lean towards taker. I don't see the point in Punk winning as he wants to retire himself in a few years and i always imagined Cena Vs Taker to happen in the future as that would make big money.
Well there's no one in the company right now that even compares to the 3 you mentioned.
Justin_Voorhees is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2001-Present BLOODY-DISGUSTING LLC