Official WWE/Wrestling Thread V2 - Page 160 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > General Talk > The Locker Room

The Locker Room Like sports? Well I don't, but I made you a forum anyways. Yeah, I'm THAT nice.

Old 02-19-2012, 04:16 PM   #1591
Heretic
It... Won't... Die...

Heretic is up to shenanigans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horror Warehouse View Post
Not been into wrestling for years since wcw nwo/red/white days but can anyone recommend a good wrestling game at the moment for ps3?

Enjoying watching all the old wwf.
The new "WWE 12" is actually pretty damn good. Not as good as the N64 classics, but as close as you'll get to those.

Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 04:43 PM   #1592
Nightmare
The Living Dead

Nightmare is groovy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WodenHorde View Post
Another indy star acquired. They're taking over.

Chris Hero fucking rules. Too bad they gave him a terrible new name. Cassius Ohno? Ugh. I wonder why CM Punk got to keep his indy name but Bryan Danielson and Chris Hero didn't.

Looking forward to tonight. I hope Cena murders Kane and we never have to see Kane again. Hate that guy.

Nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 04:50 PM   #1593
Heretic
It... Won't... Die...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
Chris Hero fucking rules. Too bad they gave him a terrible new name. Cassius Ohno? Ugh. I wonder why CM Punk got to keep his indy name but Bryan Danielson and Chris Hero didn't.

Looking forward to tonight. I hope Cena murders Kane and we never have to see Kane again. Hate that guy.
I hope you liked Test, or Tyson Tomko, 'cause that's all the WWE can make from that guy.

He looks good, but far too familiar.

Old 02-19-2012, 05:09 PM   #1594
Se7en
Send... More... Paramedics

Se7en is bout to buy an alligator for his birthday

Here's my prediction for tonight.

Since there's only four matches on the card, I assume something big is going to happen and I think that Christian is going to return and take Santinos' spot.
Old 02-19-2012, 05:24 PM   #1595
Heretic
It... Won't... Die...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7en XxSinzXx View Post
Here's my prediction for tonight.

Since there's only four matches on the card, I assume something big is going to happen and I think that Christian is going to return and take Santinos' spot.
I honestly think this will be the shittiest PPV in a long time. Everything is already built up for Wrestlemania. There is no heat for this PPV whatsoever. The Elimination Chamber was a good idea, that absolutely DID NOT need an entire PPV dedicated to it.

Punk wins, Punk loses......doesn't matter. The WM match is Jericho/Punk.

Danielson.......who the fuck knows what they're doing with this guy. I'll admit I'm a little curious, but I just have this feeling the match will be a "who the fuck cares what we do" match, with Danielson walking away with the belt, under "controversial" circumstances, that won't even matter come Monday.

I think the biggest thing you might see tonight, is Kofi Kingston turning heel, or at the very least "edgy". Other than that, I don't see a damn thing they can really do to make this PPV worthwhile.

Maybe they'll make Zack Ryder suck Kane's dick. I don't know. If you couldn't already tell, I'm a little sour on the whole industry as of late.

Old 02-19-2012, 05:31 PM   #1596
Nightmare
The Living Dead

Nightmare is groovy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
I hope you liked Test, or Tyson Tomko, 'cause that's all the WWE can make from that guy.

He looks good, but far too familiar.
Test was okay. I liked him during his short haired run. When he was just a Diesel rip off I didn't really like him though, but Chris Hero is so much more than a Test or Tomko, it's a poor comparison IMO. I always thought of him as being very similar to Punk in appearance and promo styles. Hero is a great wrestler too.

Nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 06:02 PM   #1597
Se7en

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
I honestly think this will be the shittiest PPV in a long time. Everything is already built up for Wrestlemania. There is no heat for this PPV whatsoever. The Elimination Chamber was a good idea, that absolutely DID NOT need an entire PPV dedicated to it.

Punk wins, Punk loses......doesn't matter. The WM match is Jericho/Punk.

Danielson.......who the fuck knows what they're doing with this guy. I'll admit I'm a little curious, but I just have this feeling the match will be a "who the fuck cares what we do" match, with Danielson walking away with the belt, under "controversial" circumstances, that won't even matter come Monday.

I think the biggest thing you might see tonight, is Kofi Kingston turning heel, or at the very least "edgy". Other than that, I don't see a damn thing they can really do to make this PPV worthwhile.

Maybe they'll make Zack Ryder suck Kane's dick. I don't know. If you couldn't already tell, I'm a little sour on the whole industry as of late.
I actually think that it's going to be one of the better PPVs of the year. The last two Elimination Chamber PPVs + No Way Out 2008 were fantastic.

Besides, It can't be more disappointing than the Royal Rumble. That was just pathetic.
Old 02-19-2012, 06:11 PM   #1598
Heretic
It... Won't... Die...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
Test was okay. I liked him during his short haired run. When he was just a Diesel rip off I didn't really like him though, but Chris Hero is so much more than a Test or Tomko, it's a poor comparison IMO. I always thought of him as being very similar to Punk in appearance and promo styles. Hero is a great wrestler too.
A lot of guys look amazing in their indy run. They're doing anything they can to get noticed. Once they hit the big show, it's mostly about personality, and I don't really see anything that seperates that guy, from the other semi-big guys they've had in the past.

If he can work the mic, I might change my mind, but on appearance alone, he looks pretty typical.

On another note, the Elimination Chamber match for the Punk title, is the first match of the PPV. Shows how much it matters.

Old 02-19-2012, 07:19 PM   #1599
Se7en

Looks like Christian isn't going to be in the match.

I wonder who's going to take Santinos spot? There's no way he's actually going to be in the match.

Wait, Cena vs Kane is the main event?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Se7en; 02-19-2012 at 07:21 PM.
Se7en is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 08:05 PM   #1600
WodenHorde
The Living Dead

WodenHorde is weeping for the future.

Infini-Tropolis
WodenHorde is offline   Reply With Quote