Lamb of God - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet


Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > General Talk > Music Discussion

Music Discussion Wow that new Britney Track Rules! Talk about that (and other music stuff) here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2010, 06:54 PM   #1
HorrorPrincess
BANNED
 
HorrorPrincess's Avatar
HorrorPrincess has no status.
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 23
Default Lamb of God

Fuck this band.

I think Lamb of God sucks. Who else here agrees that this band sucks?

I agree with everything that is said in this video below about Lamb of God...

HorrorPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 07:03 PM   #2
stewietantrum
It... Won't... Die...
 
stewietantrum's Avatar
stewietantrum is gone
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 10,087
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorrorPrincess View Post
Fuck this band.

I think Lamb of God sucks. Who else here agrees that this band sucks?

I agree with everything that is said in this video below about Lamb of God...



Well done. I've always thought Lamb of God was overrated and fairly generic. Same for Wolfmother. Nice to see someone show some hate for shitty bands like these.
stewietantrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 05:35 AM   #3
white coffee
BANNED
 
white coffee's Avatar
white coffee has no status.
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 3
Default

Lamb of God is a shitty, talentless poser metal band. Lamb of God sucks. Awful music.

Lamb of God

Last edited by white coffee; 08-10-2010 at 05:38 AM.
white coffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 06:00 AM   #4
The Bear Jew
It... Won't... Die...
 
The Bear Jew's Avatar
The Bear Jew is the Sadie Saxton of BD...
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Lees Summit, MO
Posts: 15,878
Default

Agreed, Lamb Of God is all kinds of horrible..... I can't stand this shitty band.
The Bear Jew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 07:00 AM   #5
white coffee
BANNED
 
white coffee's Avatar
white coffee has no status.
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewietantrum View Post
I've always thought Lamb of God was overrated and fairly generic. Same for Wolfmother. Nice to see someone show some hate for shitty bands like these.
Lamb of God is garbage and you're right about Lamb of God being generic. The music is very generic. The frontman of Lamb of God said that his music is real music at this years Mayhem Fest. Wow, that must've been the joke of the day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorrorPrincess View Post
Fuck this band.

I think Lamb of God sucks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bear Jew View Post
Agreed, Lamb Of God is all kinds of horrible..... I can't stand this shitty band.

Last edited by white coffee; 08-10-2010 at 07:10 AM.
white coffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 08:07 AM   #6
morrisseylikesburgers
Rotting Corpse
 
morrisseylikesburgers's Avatar
morrisseylikesburgers is already dead.
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 1,418
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white coffee View Post
Lamb of God is garbage and you're right about Lamb of God being generic. The music is very generic. The frontman of Lamb of God said that his music is real music at this years Mayhem Fest. Wow, that must've been the joke of the day.
Jokes on you, you went to Mayhem Fest.
morrisseylikesburgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 09:22 AM   #7
jugchord1
Fresh Kill
 
jugchord1's Avatar
jugchord1 is gonna have a blood feast
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Kansas City, MO
Posts: 947
Default

I like them live but don't like their albums.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/jugchord
My horror discussion channel
jugchord1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 09:38 AM   #8
Glenn-BoB
Not Dead Yet
 
Glenn-BoB's Avatar
Glenn-BoB has no status.
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 74
Default

anyone who says this band sucks is obviously not a musician. If you are a musician then you just don't like them and that's fair. There is alot of talent in this band with the exception of Randy but he knows how to perform and that's all that really matters for their frontman. It really irks me when people state that a band sucks just because they don't like them.
Glenn-BoB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 10:00 AM   #9
Nyu
Fresh Kill
 
Nyu's Avatar
Nyu has no status.
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 125
Default

A band can have talent and be crappy. Of course, I don't think Lamb of God is anything in the talent department if you put them up against prog bands, tech death, and other bands that utilize lots of theory and technique.
Nyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 10:05 AM   #10
Glenn-BoB
Not Dead Yet
 
Glenn-BoB's Avatar
Glenn-BoB has no status.
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 74
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyu View Post
A band can have talent and be crappy. Of course, I don't think Lamb of God is anything in the talent department if you put them up against prog bands, tech death, and other bands that utilize lots of theory and technique.
No they are probably not as talented as some of those guys but they certainly don't suck is all I'm saying.
Glenn-BoB is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
lamb of god sucks, lamb of noobs, noobs of god

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2001-Present BLOODY-DISGUSTING LLC