What films did you watch today? V2 - Page 3880 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > General Talk > Entertainment

Entertainment General talk about movies, tv, etc.

Old 03-21-2013, 10:09 PM   #38791
oxley
Bastard Son of 100 Maniacs

oxley is slice'n and dice'n.

Send a message via MSN to oxley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginobili View Post
I was just watching some hand drawn Disney films this week and to hear that is really disheartening.
Yeah, they announced it maybe a week or so ago, seeing the films you were watching reminded me.

It's fucking lame.

1. Rush (2013)
2. SalÚ, or the 120 Days of Sodom (1975)
3. Django Unchained (2012)
4. Eraserhead (1977)
5. The Outlaw Josey Wales (1976)
6. Once Were Warriors (1994)
7. The Penalty (1920)
8. Antiviral (2012)
9. Island of Lost Souls (1932)
10. A Nightmare On Elm Street (1984) Wes Craven
oxley is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 11:04 PM   #38792
gwally
Demigod

gwally is handing out candy in your neighborhood.

Constantine
Old 03-22-2013, 12:44 AM   #38793
HorrorMovieFan
I Eat Brains!

HorrorMovieFan has no status.

"Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 1".....A bit boring at times. The wedding scenes were awesome. The pregnancy was dumb. Why did they have to have a baby? There was no need to throw that into the loop. Bella wanted to become a vampire..and at the end she did. The feud between the wolves and the Cullens didnt sit well with me either, especially after they kinda came together in the 3rd chapter. Again...there should have been a dramatic moment with a death or something. Why isn't any of the main cast getting killed off yet? It sure as hell would heighten the suspense. I hope BD: Part 2 has alot more action, carnage, and suspense.

6.5/10
Old 03-22-2013, 01:45 AM   #38794
oxley

Rosemary's Baby

Wow. I can't believe I waited so God damn fucking long to see this. Why didn't some body knock me the fuck out? What an amazing film. It totally blew my expectations away, and then some. Jesus God fucking Christ.

One of the best movies I have ever seen. Ever. Jesus God fucking Christ. What the fuck. Awesome. And that ending. Fuck. That's amazing. Does that mean Satan rises and every cunt gets fucked over? God yes. Jesus. Roman P. you mad genius. I'd give you my own 13 year old daughter to have at your will. You deserve it my sickly mad genius you. 100/10

1. Rush (2013)
4. Eraserhead (1977)
7. The Penalty (1920)
8. Antiviral (2012)
Old 03-22-2013, 01:47 AM   #38795
The Revelator
Extrasolar Administrator

The Revelator has no status.

Send a message via AIM to The Revelator Send a message via MSN to The Revelator

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxley View Post
Rosemary's Baby

Wow. I can't believe I waited so God damn fucking long to see this. Why didn't some body knock me the fuck out? What an amazing film. It totally blew my expectations away, and then some. Jesus God fucking Christ.

One of the best movies I have ever seen. Ever. Jesus God fucking Christ. What the fuck. Awesome. And that ending. Fuck. That's amazing. Does that mean Satan rises and every cunt gets fucked over? God yes. Jesus. Roman P. you mad genius. I'd give you my own 13 year old daughter to have at your will. You deserve it my sickly mad genius you. 100/10

Its the shit, through and through. They made a sequel, which is complete ass so forget I ever said anything.

I saw it for the first time not too long ago and wanted to kill myself for waiting so long... Fucking great film.
Old 03-22-2013, 01:51 AM   #38796
oxley

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revelator View Post

Its the shit, through and through. They made a sequel, which is complete ass so forget I ever said anything.

I saw it for the first time not too long ago and wanted to kill myself for waiting so long... Fucking great film.
I never heard of a sequel, that being the case. I will forget you mentioned it.

I seriously was expecting to be let down, by all the hype I've read.

How can anyone not like this film? It's utterly gripping. My hate is my BluRay has ZERO special features!? What the FUCK is with that. Roman, get that hand out of that 12 year old snatch and get your features together. Hop to it son!

1. Rush (2013)
4. Eraserhead (1977)
7. The Penalty (1920)
8. Antiviral (2012)
Old 03-22-2013, 01:54 AM   #38797
The Revelator
Extrasolar Administrator

Quote:
I never heard of a sequel, that being the case. I will forget you mentioned it.

I seriously was expecting to be let down, by all the hype I've read.

How can anyone not like this film? It's utterly gripping. My hate is my BluRay has ZERO special features!? What the FUCK is with that. Roman, get that hand out of that 12 year old snatch and get your features together. Hop to it son!
Should have got the Criterion release!!! Has a decent amount of features.

The movie is so ridiculously cumulative... You know shit is wrong the entire time but you can't quite put your fingers on it. She goes through hell over and over again... and the end is a punch in the throat.
Old 03-22-2013, 02:01 AM   #38798
oxley

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revelator View Post
Should have got the Criterion release!!! Has a decent amount of features.

The movie is so ridiculously cumulative... You know shit is wrong the entire time but you can't quite put your fingers on it. She goes through hell over and over again... and the end is a punch in the throat.
I just saw it at my local store today and was like "meh, fuck it, it's about time I give it a go."

Money is tight, but I'm going to have to look into that release.

I didn't even know what the film was about today. I read the back of the case before I pressed play. And was expecting something similar to 'The Exorcist' with priests and all that kinda crap. Although, visually, Exorcist is the better film, otherwise though, this makes it look like something Disney conjured up.

Suspenseful, without over doing it and becoming boring, haunting score, solid, raw performances and a story that just builds and builds as it goes. Hell, you aren't even sure if she is just going bonkers. I have not been so glued to my bed in awe of a film for a long time. You can't help but feel sympathy for Rose, all she went through, all her efforts, the pain and yet, failed.

it rips out your heart, and then she rocks it the fuck to sleep, accepting it. Stomping on whatever was left of your heart, so it's mingled into the rug's stitching. I just can't get over it..

1. Rush (2013)
4. Eraserhead (1977)
7. The Penalty (1920)
8. Antiviral (2012)
Old 03-22-2013, 02:06 AM   #38799
The Revelator
Extrasolar Administrator

Quote:
I just saw it at my local store today and was like "meh, fuck it, it's about time I give it a go."

Money is tight, but I'm going to have to look into that release.

I didn't even know what the film was about today. I read the back of the case before I pressed play. And was expecting something similar to 'The Exorcist' with priests and all that kinda crap. Although, visually, Exorcist is the better film, otherwise though, this makes it look like something Disney conjured up.

Suspenseful, without over doing it and becoming boring, haunting score, solid, raw performances and a story that just builds and builds as it goes. Hell, you aren't even sure if she is just going bonkers. I have not been so glued to my bed in awe of a film for a long time. You can't help but feel sympathy for Rose, all she went through, all her efforts, the pain and yet, failed.

it rips out your heart, and then she rocks it the fuck to sleep, accepting it. Stomping on whatever was left of your heart, so it's mingled into the rug's stitching. I just can't get over it..
Yeah when I first watched it I was kind of the same. I thought to myself "alright this is one of those movies everybody talks about but I've had very little interest in seeing". I was expecting something much more conventional. There aren't many movies as awesome as this one... It will make pretty much everybody uncomfortable.
Old 03-22-2013, 02:07 AM   #38800
Rusted
Paranoid Android

Rusted has no status.

Send a message via MSN to Rusted

Quote:
Rosemary's Baby

Rosemarys Baby is the bomb and still blows away most horror films that come out today. A true classic of the genre.

Glad you liked it.
3: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2
4: The Hobbit - The Desolation of Smaug
6: The Matrix
5: Forrest Gump
7: Bram Stokers Dracula
8: Basic Instinct
9: Dallas Buyers Club
10: The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
Rusted is offline   Reply With Quote