What films did you watch today? V2 - Page 3796 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > General Talk > Entertainment

Entertainment General talk about movies, tv, etc.

Old 02-06-2013, 09:25 PM   #37951
hellbound_heart
BANNED

hellbound_heart has no status.

my bloody valentine(1981, uncut version) 8/10
hellbound_heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:29 PM   #37952
trachea
The Living Dead

trachea is making her own "HOMEMADE" hotdogs.

Just finished FUNHOUSE
Old 02-07-2013, 01:18 AM   #37953
The Geek
Schlock King

The Geek is dancing with himself!

Send a message via Skype™ to The Geek

The next two films from Crypt of Terror: Horror from South of the Border - Vol. 1...

Vacation of Terror (1989)

100 years after an evil witch is burned at the stake, a family arrives at a vacation home in the same area where she died and things get crazy when the young daughter of the family finds a doll which is possessed by the spirit of the witch.

Very standard haunted house story. No bodycount and very little blood. There's some fun to be had here but it's just not nearly as entertaining as the previous two films in the set. A decent time waster at best.

6/10

Vacation of Terror 2: Diabolical Birthday (1991)

A movie producer puts together a birthday/halloween bash for his youngest daughter at his studio and things go crazy (again!) when the evil doll from the first film crashes the party and transforms into this...

It's up the boyfriend character from the first film and a Mexican pop star to stop the damn thing and save the day!

This sequel completely kicks the ass of the first film. It's a far more entertaining and cheesy film and delivers more than the previous did. Still not a lot of bloodshed but enough to satisfy and the fun factor makes up for it.

Plus there's a musical performance from the aforementioned Mexican pop star. Yes I was in cheese heaven.

8/10

Last edited by The Geek; 02-07-2013 at 01:27 AM.
The Geek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 03:02 AM   #37954
Santa
The Necromancer

Santa is stronger than the foundations of the earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieGeek View Post
The next two films from Crypt of Terror: Horror from South of the Border - Vol. 1...

Vacation of Terror (1989)

100 years after an evil witch is burned at the stake, a family arrives at a vacation home in the same area where she died and things get crazy when the young daughter of the family finds a doll which is possessed by the spirit of the witch.

Very standard haunted house story. No bodycount and very little blood. There's some fun to be had here but it's just not nearly as entertaining as the previous two films in the set. A decent time waster at best.

6/10

Vacation of Terror 2: Diabolical Birthday (1991)

A movie producer puts together a birthday/halloween bash for his youngest daughter at his studio and things go crazy (again!) when the evil doll from the first film crashes the party and transforms into this...

It's up the boyfriend character from the first film and a Mexican pop star to stop the damn thing and save the day!

This sequel completely kicks the ass of the first film. It's a far more entertaining and cheesy film and delivers more than the previous did. Still not a lot of bloodshed but enough to satisfy and the fun factor makes up for it.

Plus there's a musical performance from the aforementioned Mexican pop star. Yes I was in cheese heaven.

8/10
Thanks dude!

Looks like a melted caramel cake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo Doll
I would jizz on you if I were a man. I would jizz on everything if I had a penis for one day. Oh man I bet that feels so good. You guys are so lucky.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devonia
I like to skip dessert and get right down to relaxing after a meal with a hot bath and a facial.
Santa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 03:39 AM   #37955
Rusted
Paranoid Android

Rusted has no status.

Send a message via MSN to Rusted

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellbound_heart View Post
my bloody valentine(1981, uncut version) 8/10

Love the uncut version.
Rusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:33 AM   #37956
craftychicka
Fresh Kill

craftychicka is fucking awesome

Send a message via Skype™ to craftychicka

I watched Flight the other night. It was better than I thought, and Denzel plays an asshole you kinda have to hate. And John Goodman looked like he aged and came right off the set of The Big Lebowski!
7/10

I just started watching the Homeland series too, so I'm kinda sucked into that (which is turning out to be awesome).
Old 02-07-2013, 07:39 AM   #37957
kevinb
Fresh Kill

kevinb has no status.

2/5 – Argo (8/10)
2/6 – Happythankyoumoreplease (7/10), Alexander the Last (7/10)
2/7 – Peter and Vandy (6/10), The Lie (6/10)

Argo is a blast. Affleck is seriously going to make a name for himself as one of our generations greatest directors. Looking forward to his upcoming material.

Happythankyoumoreplease. I decided to watch this after viewing Josh Radnor's Liberal Arts (His second film). While I prefer Liberal Arts, Radnor's directorial debut is easily recommendable. For fans of: It's Kind of a Funny Story, Garden State and The Art Of Getting By

The last three listings are independent films starring Jess Weixler (Teeth). Mediocre at best but there's some wonderful dialogue and the writing is top notch, especially Alexander
kevinb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:02 AM   #37958
Elvira Mistress of Dark
Fresh Kill

Elvira Mistress of Dark has no status.

Yesterday I watched Invasion of the Body Snatchers, the 78 version. Donald Sutherland has never been young.

First post woot!
Elvira Mistress of Dark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:45 AM   #37959
Midnight-Kroovy
The Living Dead

Midnight-Kroovy is feeling groovy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvira Mistress of Dark View Post
Yesterday I watched Invasion of the Body Snatchers, the 78 version. Donald Sutherland has never been young.

First post woot!
I keep forgetting there is a 78 version, is it any good? So there's 56, 78, 93, 07 is this the most remade film?

Welcome to B-D!
Old 02-07-2013, 09:15 AM   #37960
Elvira Mistress of Dark
Fresh Kill

Elvira Mistress of Dark has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight-Kroovy View Post
I keep forgetting there is a 78 version, is it any good? So there's 56, 78, 93, 07 is this the most remade film?

Welcome to B-D!
Thanks for the welcome!

I think the 78 version is the best, but it was the first one I saw. The 56 version is great so I wouldn't make a fuss between either one.
Elvira Mistress of Dark is offline   Reply With Quote