What films did you watch today? V2 - Page 3779 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > General Talk > Entertainment

Entertainment General talk about movies, tv, etc.

Old 01-30-2013, 03:06 AM   #37781
Santa
The Necromancer

Santa is stronger than the foundations of the earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxley View Post

That's the point.

I did it on another forum, and because they don't know me too well I've been labelled as a troll, attention seeking annnd shit stirring.

Where in actual fact, it's just me.
It took a while for me, but once I did get your aussie online character, everything goes fine - at least with me.
In fact, I was labelled once as a controversial and loud person on another forum as well, because I did speak my mind. They didn't get shit out of my words. I left the place...fucking douchebags. BD though, is home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by black coffee View Post
Hellraiser III: Hell on Earth - 1/10

Indescribably awful. The acting was some of the worst I've ever seen and the movie was stripped from any kind of atmosphere the first two movies had.
Quote:
It's a step down, but I still like it, it's just a fun Hellraiser movie. I do like 4 a bit and think it's underrated, as it does try to get back on line with 1 and 2 but it just can't reach their level.
Agreed. H III has definitely its moments, for example the slaughtering in the club. It is inferior to part one and two, but it fits still in the trilogy. Part IV on the other hand breaks out from that line, yet it is still watchable. But from then on, the franchise goes straight to hell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight-Kroovy View Post
House (1986) 8/10 - This was such good fun, it's if the Amityville Horror was a bizarre comedy with awesome looking monsters and my favorite looking zombie since tarman. Deserves way more love. Hope the sequels are good.
I remember seeing this eons ago. Is it this film with the war veteran, fighting all kinds of monsters and shit? I would love to have it on Blu-ray.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo Doll
I would jizz on you if I were a man. I would jizz on everything if I had a penis for one day. Oh man I bet that feels so good. You guys are so lucky.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devonia
I like to skip dessert and get right down to relaxing after a meal with a hot bath and a facial.
Santa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:16 AM   #37782
Oxley
Bastard Son of 100 Maniacs

Oxley is slice'n and dice'n.

Send a message via MSN to Oxley

Inception

Wow, I hate the fact it took me so long to see this. What utterly incredible writing... I was captivated from beginning to end. Strong acting by all too, I'm really going to have to pick up the BluRay. I can't wait to see what Nolan has in stock for us next. 10/10

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa View Post
You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
Oxley is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:18 AM   #37783
Oxley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa Sangre View Post
It took a while for me, but once I did get your aussie online character, everything goes fine - at least with me.
In fact, I was labelled once as a controversial and loud person on another forum as well, because I did speak my mind. They didn't get shit out of my words. I left the place...fucking douchebags. BD though, is home.
Oh I'm not just like it online. It's just me. I'm like it everywhere. Which too often puts me in some shit, if I'm around people who don't know me too well. At the end of the day it's all for a laugh.

Quote:
You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
Old 01-30-2013, 03:40 AM   #37784
Santa
The Necromancer

Santa is stronger than the foundations of the earth

Quote:
Inception

Wow, I hate the fact it took me so long to see this. What utterly incredible writing... I was captivated from beginning to end. Strong acting by all too, I'm really going to have to pick up the BluRay. I can't wait to see what Nolan has in stock for us next. 10/10
...he did The Dark Knight Rises afterwards?

Quote:
Oh I'm not just like it online. It's just me. I'm like it everywhere. Which too often puts me in some shit, if I'm around people who don't know me too well. At the end of the day it's all for a laugh.
It is. The trick is not to mind. A very clever one I might add.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo Doll
I would jizz on you if I were a man. I would jizz on everything if I had a penis for one day. Oh man I bet that feels so good. You guys are so lucky.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devonia
I like to skip dessert and get right down to relaxing after a meal with a hot bath and a facial.
Santa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:46 AM   #37785
Oxley

Quote:
I remember seeing this eons ago. Is it this film with the war veteran, fighting all kinds of monsters and shit? I would love to have it on Blu-ray.
Nam vet, yeah. It has the big bloke from Cheers, Norm I think his name was in the show. So funny.

Quote:
...he did The Dark Knight Rises afterwards?
I'm aware of that, but I want to see another original idea of his.

Quote:
It is. The trick is not to mind. A very clever one I might add.

Quote:
Old 01-30-2013, 04:45 AM   #37786
Midnight-Kroovy
The Living Dead

Midnight-Kroovy is feeling groovy

Quote:
Yeah that's the one! Big Ben the Vietnam zombie is awesome. I'm trying to pick up the dvd boxset of 1-4. A Blu Ray release would be cool.

Quote:

Fuck oath, love that film.

Big Ben!

Last edited by Midnight-Kroovy; 01-30-2013 at 04:50 AM.
Midnight-Kroovy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 06:44 AM   #37787
black coffee
It... Won't... Die...

black coffee has no status.

Send a message via MSN to black coffee

Quote:
Inception

Fuck yeah.
Old 01-30-2013, 08:01 AM   #37788
bloodydollface
Rotting Corpse

bloodydollface is a shithead

Finally got Seven Psychopaths in the mail from Netflix yesterday and gave it a watch last night. I'm really sad to say this but I'm not sure what I think of it yet. The acting was good an they were all cast correctly for sure. The story was fun and original for the most part as well. There just seems to be something missing and I'm not sure what it is. I'm gunna give it another watch tonight and see if that changes anything. Still a good flick. First viewing - 7/10
Old 01-30-2013, 01:51 PM   #37789
zaglewiz
I Eat Brains!

zaglewiz is pretty,pretty....pretty good.

Send a message via AIM to zaglewiz Send a message via Yahoo to zaglewiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodydollface View Post
Finally got Seven Psychopaths in the mail from Netflix yesterday and gave it a watch last night. I'm really sad to say this but I'm not sure what I think of it yet. The acting was good an they were all cast correctly for sure. The story was fun and original for the most part as well. There just seems to be something missing and I'm not sure what it is. I'm gunna give it another watch tonight and see if that changes anything. Still a good flick. First viewing - 7/10
I felt the same after viewing it. I still can't give it a proper rating due to being half and half on it.
zaglewiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 01:52 PM   #37790
ladynos
Rotting Corpse

ladynos is needing band-aids. She fought a psychotic kitten...and lost.

Send a message via Yahoo to ladynos

Home sick from work.

So far, I've watched:
Sick Boy - 4/5 This was good! Would have rated it higher, but the main character was annoying as hell.
The Witch's Mirror - 5/5 Loved this one.