What films did you watch today? V2 - Page 3779 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet


Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > General Talk > Entertainment

Entertainment General talk about movies, tv, etc.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2013, 03:06 AM   #37781
Santa
The Necromancer
 
Santa's Avatar
Santa is stronger than the foundations of the earth
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dol Guldur
Posts: 11,377
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxley View Post

That's the point.

I did it on another forum, and because they don't know me too well I've been labelled as a troll, attention seeking annnd shit stirring.

Where in actual fact, it's just me.
It took a while for me, but once I did get your aussie online character, everything goes fine - at least with me.
In fact, I was labelled once as a controversial and loud person on another forum as well, because I did speak my mind. They didn't get shit out of my words. I left the place...fucking douchebags. BD though, is home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by black coffee View Post
Hellraiser III: Hell on Earth - 1/10

Indescribably awful. The acting was some of the worst I've ever seen and the movie was stripped from any kind of atmosphere the first two movies had.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxley View Post
It's a step down, but I still like it, it's just a fun Hellraiser movie. I do like 4 a bit and think it's underrated, as it does try to get back on line with 1 and 2 but it just can't reach their level.
Agreed. H III has definitely its moments, for example the slaughtering in the club. It is inferior to part one and two, but it fits still in the trilogy. Part IV on the other hand breaks out from that line, yet it is still watchable. But from then on, the franchise goes straight to hell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight-Kroovy View Post
House (1986) 8/10 - This was such good fun, it's if the Amityville Horror was a bizarre comedy with awesome looking monsters and my favorite looking zombie since tarman. Deserves way more love. Hope the sequels are good.
I remember seeing this eons ago. Is it this film with the war veteran, fighting all kinds of monsters and shit? I would love to have it on Blu-ray.
__________________
"I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
Scott Vogel from Terror

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo Doll
I would jizz on you if I were a man. I would jizz on everything if I had a penis for one day. Oh man I bet that feels so good. You guys are so lucky.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devonia
I like to skip dessert and get right down to relaxing after a meal with a hot bath and a facial.
Santa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:16 AM   #37782
Oxley
Bastard Son of 100 Maniacs
 
Oxley's Avatar
Oxley is slice'n and dice'n.
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: The Bates Motel, Australia
Posts: 22,070
Send a message via MSN to Oxley
Default

Inception

Wow, I hate the fact it took me so long to see this. What utterly incredible writing... I was captivated from beginning to end. Strong acting by all too, I'm really going to have to pick up the BluRay. I can't wait to see what Nolan has in stock for us next. 10/10
__________________
"Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain





"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler


Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa View Post
You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
Oxley is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:18 AM   #37783
Oxley
Bastard Son of 100 Maniacs
 
Oxley's Avatar
Oxley is slice'n and dice'n.
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: The Bates Motel, Australia
Posts: 22,070
Send a message via MSN to Oxley
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa Sangre View Post
It took a while for me, but once I did get your aussie online character, everything goes fine - at least with me.
In fact, I was labelled once as a controversial and loud person on another forum as well, because I did speak my mind. They didn't get shit out of my words. I left the place...fucking douchebags. BD though, is home.
Oh I'm not just like it online. It's just me. I'm like it everywhere. Which too often puts me in some shit, if I'm around people who don't know me too well. At the end of the day it's all for a laugh.
__________________
"Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain





"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler


Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa View Post
You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
Oxley is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:40 AM   #37784
Santa
The Necromancer
 
Santa's Avatar
Santa is stronger than the foundations of the earth
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dol Guldur
Posts: 11,377
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxley View Post
Inception

Wow, I hate the fact it took me so long to see this. What utterly incredible writing... I was captivated from beginning to end. Strong acting by all too, I'm really going to have to pick up the BluRay. I can't wait to see what Nolan has in stock for us next. 10/10
...he did The Dark Knight Rises afterwards?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxley View Post
Oh I'm not just like it online. It's just me. I'm like it everywhere. Which too often puts me in some shit, if I'm around people who don't know me too well. At the end of the day it's all for a laugh.
It is. The trick is not to mind. A very clever one I might add.
__________________
"I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
Scott Vogel from Terror

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo Doll
I would jizz on you if I were a man. I would jizz on everything if I had a penis for one day. Oh man I bet that feels so good. You guys are so lucky.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devonia
I like to skip dessert and get right down to relaxing after a meal with a hot bath and a facial.
Santa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:46 AM   #37785
Oxley
Bastard Son of 100 Maniacs
 
Oxley's Avatar
Oxley is slice'n and dice'n.
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: The Bates Motel, Australia
Posts: 22,070
Send a message via MSN to Oxley
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa Sangre View Post
I remember seeing this eons ago. Is it this film with the war veteran, fighting all kinds of monsters and shit? I would love to have it on Blu-ray.
Nam vet, yeah. It has the big bloke from Cheers, Norm I think his name was in the show. So funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa Sangre View Post
...he did The Dark Knight Rises afterwards?
I'm aware of that, but I want to see another original idea of his.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa Sangre View Post
It is. The trick is not to mind. A very clever one I might add.
__________________
"Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain





"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler


Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa View Post
You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
Oxley is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 04:45 AM   #37786
Midnight-Kroovy
The Living Dead
 
Midnight-Kroovy's Avatar
Midnight-Kroovy is feeling groovy
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: London, England
Posts: 2,688
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa Sangre View Post
I remember seeing this eons ago. Is it this film with the war veteran, fighting all kinds of monsters and shit? I would love to have it on Blu-ray.
Yeah that's the one! Big Ben the Vietnam zombie is awesome. I'm trying to pick up the dvd boxset of 1-4. A Blu Ray release would be cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxley View Post

Fuck oath, love that film.

Big Ben!

Last edited by Midnight-Kroovy; 01-30-2013 at 04:50 AM.
Midnight-Kroovy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 06:44 AM   #37787
black coffee
It... Won't... Die...
 
black coffee's Avatar
black coffee has no status.
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Paddy's Pub
Posts: 13,919
Send a message via MSN to black coffee
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxley View Post
Inception

Wow, I hate the fact it took me so long to see this. What utterly incredible writing... I was captivated from beginning to end. Strong acting by all too, I'm really going to have to pick up the BluRay. I can't wait to see what Nolan has in stock for us next. 10/10
Fuck yeah.
__________________
black coffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:01 AM   #37788
bloodydollface
Rotting Corpse
 
bloodydollface's Avatar
bloodydollface is a shithead
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,080
Default

Finally got Seven Psychopaths in the mail from Netflix yesterday and gave it a watch last night. I'm really sad to say this but I'm not sure what I think of it yet. The acting was good an they were all cast correctly for sure. The story was fun and original for the most part as well. There just seems to be something missing and I'm not sure what it is. I'm gunna give it another watch tonight and see if that changes anything. Still a good flick. First viewing - 7/10
__________________
bloodydollface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 01:51 PM   #37789
zaglewiz
I Eat Brains!
 
zaglewiz's Avatar
zaglewiz is pretty,pretty....pretty good.
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Williamsburg,Ky
Posts: 6,443
Send a message via AIM to zaglewiz Send a message via Yahoo to zaglewiz
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodydollface View Post
Finally got Seven Psychopaths in the mail from Netflix yesterday and gave it a watch last night. I'm really sad to say this but I'm not sure what I think of it yet. The acting was good an they were all cast correctly for sure. The story was fun and original for the most part as well. There just seems to be something missing and I'm not sure what it is. I'm gunna give it another watch tonight and see if that changes anything. Still a good flick. First viewing - 7/10
I felt the same after viewing it. I still can't give it a proper rating due to being half and half on it.
zaglewiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 01:52 PM   #37790
ladynos
Rotting Corpse
 
ladynos's Avatar
ladynos is needing band-aids. She fought a psychotic kitten...and lost.
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: southeast us
Posts: 2,107
Send a message via Yahoo to ladynos
Default

Home sick from work.

So far, I've watched:
Sick Boy - 4/5 This was good! Would have rated it higher, but the main character was annoying as hell.
The Witch's Mirror - 5/5 Loved this one.
__________________
"Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places."
H.P. Lovecraft
ladynos is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2001-Present BLOODY-DISGUSTING LLC