What films did you watch today? V2 - Page 3677 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > General Talk > Entertainment

Entertainment General talk about movies, tv, etc.

Old 12-07-2012, 10:12 PM   #36761
Deadly Fiend
Demigod

Deadly Fiend has no status.

Bloodstone: Subspecies II - 8/10
Bloodlust: Subspecies III - 8/10
Subspecies 4: Bloodstorm - 6/10
Old 12-07-2012, 10:26 PM   #36762
The Geek
Schlock King

The Geek is dancing with himself!

Send a message via Skype™ to The Geek

Creep Van (2012)

Entertaining indie horror/comedy. The highlight of the film is definitely the gory death sequences. 95% of the time they were practical (1 or 2 iffy CG moments) and were created by Robert Hall's company. You can tell this made by a former Troma employee with its sense of humor and Lloyd Kaufman even shows up in a fun cameo.

Not a great film by any means but a fun B-movie that delivers where it counts.

7/10

1. Dragon Sound-Friends
2. Alice Cooper-He's Back (The Man Behind the Mask)
3. Michael Sembello-Rock Until You Drop
4. Motörhead-Hellraiser
5. The Crypt Keeper-Crypt Jam
6. Gerard McMahon-Cry Little Sister
7. J. Geils Band-Fright Night
8. John McDermott-The Ballad of Harry Warden
9. AC/DC-Who Made Who
10. The Remnants-Bad Taste
11. The Dickies-Killer Klowns From Outer Space
12. Frankie Vinci-Angela's Theme
13. Smokey Miles feat. Adrian Perry - The Hunter
14. Kayne West-Gay Fish
The Geek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 10:27 PM   #36763
Se7en
Send... More... Paramedics

Se7en is bout to buy an alligator for his birthday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shape View Post
We'll NEVER know if you would say the same thing if he were alive.
Loved TDKR, but TBH I don't think him being dead has anything to do with my opinion of his performance.

The Expendables 2 - 6/10
Triangle - 8.5/10
Videodrome - 10/10
Old 12-07-2012, 10:38 PM   #36764
ReptilianPig
Rotting Corpse

ReptilianPig is a glowing grin in the pitch black

Succubus - Den Teufel im Lieb (1989)- Turn back the dial to isolated horror in the mountains from West Germany. It's affective in its spooky [ooooo] ambiance. 3 herdsmen - two men and, one, a young boy are sexually deprived and battling nature out in the Alps. The sexual frustration causes these guys to do things a bit "abnormal" to one another... to animals...
So, after the boy finds a piece of wood that's twistedly formed into the visage of a human, one of the men decides it's a good idea to make this creepy head into a full-fledged body - the body of a woman. After some humiliation put on the inanimate pile of cloth, wood, and straw, it comes to life. The evil seductress is very, very sexy and tries to lead these fellows into temptation whilst frolicking around scantily-clad, bearing her bush and the single stocking of a whore. Cool flick.
There's also a religious clashing going on in the picture. Paganism and Christianity. A message may be that such faiths can leave you fucked either which way you believe. 7.5 / 10

------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombaddict View Post
My old place in toronto had a bidet...I liked using it, cleaned the shit outta there + it felt good. Ever masturbate with a stream of water on your asshole? Feels great, try it sometime.
ReptilianPig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 04:45 AM   #36765
Santa
The Necromancer

Santa is stronger than the foundations of the earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard King View Post
Over the last couple days I've seen...

Chained (2012)

A cab driving serial killer named Bob (Vincent D'Onofrio) uses his profession to find victims. After he picks up a nine year old boy and mother, he abducts the pair and takes them back to his secluded farm where he kills the mother and chains up the boy as one would a pet and renames him Rabbit.
Bob attempts to tutor Rabbit in his killing craft and after some time their relationship goes from master and slave to one of father and son.
A terrific performance from the entire cast, especially D'Onofrio, and great direction from Jennifer Lynch.

4/5 Skulls
one of my faves from this year. Though I have to wait 'til The Hobbit comes to theatres.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard King View Post
The Ninth Gate (1999)

Roman Polanski's Satanic thriller about a rare book dealer (Johnny Depp) who dabbles in the supernatural when he is hired by an eccentric billionaire (Frank Langella) to track down a rare volume that is not only rumored to have been written by Lucifer himself but can, in the right hands, conjure up the Prince of Darkness in person. An excellent thriller with terrific performances. Some might find the film slow and the ending which confused some viewers doesn't help matters but I found it to be a great film.

4 1/2 / 5 Skulls
I think this movie demands a rewatch, I remember that I didn't like it that much at my first watch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReptilianPig View Post
Succubus - Den Teufel im Lieb (1989)- Turn back the dial to isolated horror in the mountains from West Germany. It's affective in its spooky [ooooo] ambiance. 3 herdsmen - two men and, one, a young boy are sexually deprived and battling nature out in the Alps. The sexual frustration causes these guys to do things a bit "abnormal" to one another... to animals...
So, after the boy finds a piece of wood that's twistedly formed into the visage of a human, one of the men decides it's a good idea to make this creepy head into a full-fledged body - the body of a woman. After some humiliation put on the inanimate pile of cloth, wood, and straw, it comes to life. The evil seductress is very, very sexy and tries to lead these fellows into temptation whilst frolicking around scantily-clad, bearing her bush and the single stocking of a whore. Cool flick.
There's also a religious clashing going on in the picture. Paganism and Christianity. A message may be that such faiths can leave you fucked either which way you believe. 7.5 / 10
This was a great find in this years Horror Draft. I would be happy to own a DVD or so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo Doll
I would jizz on you if I were a man. I would jizz on everything if I had a penis for one day. Oh man I bet that feels so good. You guys are so lucky.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devonia
I like to skip dessert and get right down to relaxing after a meal with a hot bath and a facial.
Santa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 05:56 AM   #36766
ReptilianPig
Rotting Corpse

ReptilianPig is a glowing grin in the pitch black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa Sangre View Post
This was a great find in this years Horror Draft. I would be happy to own a DVD or so.
Likewise. Until it has a release[does it?], it will remain in my electro-archives.
I'm proud to'v contributed much to King_uv_Hell's draft list[as far as recommendations go], but I'm picking out the few titles I have not seen since we both agree we dig on much of the same. That all stops when it comes to Cat III films, heh. My love for them is immense.

Svankmajer's Lunacy is up next...

------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombaddict View Post
My old place in toronto had a bidet...I liked using it, cleaned the shit outta there + it felt good. Ever masturbate with a stream of water on your asshole? Feels great, try it sometime.
ReptilianPig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 06:47 AM   #36767
ladynos
Rotting Corpse

ladynos is broke and out of tequila.

Send a message via Yahoo to ladynos

Bigfoot: The Lost Coast Tapes - 3/5, It could have been better, but I liked it. Nice take on Bigfoot legends, and one scene took me completely by suprise.

My Bloody Valentine - extended original and remake.
Old 12-08-2012, 09:37 AM   #36768
bloodydollface
Rotting Corpse

bloodydollface is a shithead

Quote:
We'll NEVER know if you would say the same thing if he were alive.
I'd say the exact same thing if he were alive. He deserved the recognition he got, and so do most of the main actors in TDRK. I just think Ledger was better. I don't disagree with you that other people took his death into account though.
Old 12-08-2012, 09:42 AM   #36769
Midnight-Kroovy
The Living Dead

Midnight-Kroovy is feeling groovy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReptilianPig View Post
Succubus - Den Teufel im Lieb (1989)
Sounds really interesting, anyone know if its youtube video is any good? Just wondering if its cut or anything? Think I'll give it a download.
Midnight-Kroovy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 10:30 AM   #36770
Heretic
It... Won't... Die...

Heretic is up to shenanigans

Quote:
The Dark Knight Rises - 5/5

Like I've said before; it just gets better after every veiwing. I definitely think this movie deserves an award. Bale, Hathaway, Hardy, Caine, Gordon-Levitt...they all did a superb job. Just as good as Ledger, and he was best supporting actor. I wonder sometimes if it was only because he died, so if they don't give up an award to ONE of these actors I'm going to stay strong with my theory.
Not this shit again. Ledger's performance is iconic. Death or no death, the guy deserved every bit of that award. It's going to be talked about 50 years from now. Nobody in TDKR left that kind of an impression. Hatheway was about the best of the bunch, but Oscar worthy? No.

Ledger's perfomance wasn't only perfect, it was unique. Much like Hannibal Lector, there is no other villain like him. Bane was cool and all, but he's a pretty shallow character. He's a one note brute. There's nothing too special about him, other than his mask and voice, which is very debatable on whether or not they were good qualities.

The rest were okay, but pretty standard. I actually thought the returning cast phoned it in for the most part.

Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote