Demons 2 (1986) - Page 2 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > All Things Horror > Horror Movies > Foreign Horror

Foreign Horror Discussion for horror films from non US markets

Old 12-17-2010, 06:27 AM   #11
Lungslasher
Fresh Kill

Lungslasher is hating your guts but loving your brain...

Just bought this one for 0.99£ and I have a feeling that it was a good deal
Lungslasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 02:49 PM   #12
B-MovieMetalhead
Not Dead Yet

B-MovieMetalhead has no status.

I saw it when I was a kid. A few months ago I got both Demon movies for my collection. The graphic violence is still kind pf disturbing by today's standards. It was Asia Argento's first movie role, when she was a kid. That sweet little girl grew up to be a badass hottie.
B-MovieMetalhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 04:27 PM   #13
HorrorMovieFan
I Eat Brains!

HorrorMovieFan has no status.

"Demons 2"....Not as great as the first one..but still a good sequel. Awesome gore... good suspense...well done atmosphere....and attractive men and women. Especially lead guy David Knight....OH WOW!! That man is a HUNK!! Anyways...once again we have the movie within a movie theme which still works. Also love it how the movie is all pretty much set in a huge apartment building where everyone is trapped inside. Only gripes about this sequel is the stupid little ghoulie demon thing coming out of the little boy's body. Not to mention annoying as hell with all that shrieking and screaming from that thing. That was stupid!! Also the birth scenes at the end where the baby was dry as a bone and Hannah having no blood or anything on her after giving birth. LOL!! But anyways,the action was good and the movie had some nicely done special effects too. Love the birthday party transformation scenes with Sally.

6.5/10
Old 04-05-2012, 12:54 AM   #14
RomeroCarpenter Fan
Rotting Corpse

RomeroCarpenter Fan has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-MovieMetalhead View Post
I saw it when I was a kid. A few months ago I got both Demon movies for my collection. The graphic violence is still kind pf disturbing by today's standards. It was Asia Argento's first movie role, when she was a kid. That sweet little girl grew up to be a badass hottie.
asia's best performance was in (trauma). I think she was 14 or so.
RomeroCarpenter Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 04:29 PM   #15
schizophrenic-kyle
The Living Dead

schizophrenic-kyle is visiting the nice town of Nilbog

Send a message via AIM to schizophrenic-kyle Send a message via MSN to schizophrenic-kyle

just watched demons 2 last night.

Not as good as the original but still enjoyable

Quote:
Hi! guys please tell me where can I found free pron
schizophrenic-kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 04:56 PM   #16
Mogwai
BANNED

Mogwai is three sheets to the wind.

Ah Demons 2 - a rare occasion of the pastaland horror machine making a direct sequel instead of pilfering a North American release. Good old Lamberto Bava, for a full synopsis, please refer to Demons, as it's practically the same film.
This time around the location changes from a cinema to a bourgeois housing complex, complete with underground gym full of musclebound twats but the narrative is much the same - the contagion emanates not from the cinema screen, but from a tv - so far, so samey, yellow eyed demons run amok and fun and games ensue.
I really can't choose between the two - Demons is funnier but Demons 2 has better pacing, a more rootable hero and a more satisfying conclusion.
Demons: 7/10
Demons 2: 7.5/10
Mogwai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 03:30 AM   #17
klownz666
Fresh Kill

klownz666 is Just klowning around!

I brought the Arrow release so was watching it the other day and noticed for the first time Asia Argento is in it
Old 02-11-2013, 07:31 PM   #18
RomeroCarpenter Fan
Rotting Corpse

RomeroCarpenter Fan has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mogwai View Post
Ah Demons 2 - a rare occasion of the pastaland horror machine making a direct sequel instead of pilfering a North American release. Good old Lamberto Bava, for a full synopsis, please refer to Demons, as it's practically the same film.
This time around the location changes from a cinema to a bourgeois housing complex, complete with underground gym full of musclebound twats but the narrative is much the same - the contagion emanates not from the cinema screen, but from a tv - so far, so samey, yellow eyed demons run amok and fun and games ensue.
I really can't choose between the two - Demons is funnier but Demons 2 has better pacing, a more rootable hero and a more satisfying conclusion.
Demons: 7/10
Demons 2: 7.5/10
good ratings and its a shame you got banned
RomeroCarpenter Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 07:53 PM   #19
The Geek
Schlock King

The Geek is dancing with himself!

Send a message via Skype™ to The Geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomeroCarpenter Fan View Post
good ratings and its a shame you got banned

The only things I didn't like about Demons 2 is that is washes over what happened at the end of the first movie. It's basically "yeah it happened but it's now over with so let's all move on" Also the subplot with Sally's boyfriend adds NOTHING to the movie. The first film had a similar subplot but at least the characters in that became demon food. The film would have been better with a bleaker ending. From what I heard the film originally ended on such a note but Bava and Argento decided to ultimately make it a more happy ending.

But the film is still a shit load of gooey fun from the Italians. Yeah it's a rehash of the first film but it still delivers where it counts. Love the demon make-up, the cheesy Ghoulies esque demon creature, the gooey gore FX and the amazing score and soundtrack.

The first film is more entertaining and effective but I'm a big fan of Demons 2. Rented it a million times as a kid.

1. Dragon Sound-Friends
2. Alice Cooper-He's Back (The Man Behind the Mask)
3. Michael Sembello-Rock Until You Drop
4. Motörhead-Hellraiser
5. The Crypt Keeper-Crypt Jam
6. Gerard McMahon-Cry Little Sister
7. J. Geils Band-Fright Night
8. John McDermott-The Ballad of Harry Warden
9. AC/DC-Who Made Who
10. The Remnants-Bad Taste
11. The Dickies-Killer Klowns From Outer Space
12. Frankie Vinci-Angela's Theme
13. Smokey Miles feat. Adrian Perry - The Hunter
14. Kayne West-Gay Fish

Last edited by The Geek; 02-11-2013 at 08:10 PM.
The Geek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 07:24 AM   #20
HorrorMovieFan
I Eat Brains!

HorrorMovieFan has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Geek View Post

The only things I didn't like about Demons 2 is that is washes over what happened at the end of the first movie. It's basically "yeah it happened but it's now over with so let's all move on" Also the subplot with Sally's boyfriend adds NOTHING to the movie. The first film had a similar subplot but at least the characters in that became demon food. The film would have been better with a bleaker ending. From what I heard the film originally ended on such a note but Bava and Argento decided to ultimately make it a more happy ending.

But the film is still a shit load of gooey fun from the Italians. Yeah it's a rehash of the first film but it still delivers where it counts. Love the demon make-up, the cheesy Ghoulies esque demon creature, the gooey gore FX and the amazing score and soundtrack.

The first film is more entertaining and effective but I'm a big fan of Demons 2. Rented it a million times as a kid.