The Dark Knight Rises (2012) - Page 181 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > General Talk > Entertainment

Entertainment General talk about movies, tv, etc.

Old 08-09-2011, 11:30 PM   #1801
Mr. Monkey
I Eat Brains!

Mr. Monkey is enjoying Hump Day

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombaddict View Post

I always thought he'd be returning as Two-Face. I know, I know....He died right? There are many ways to spin that death. Why did that fall kill him? It didn't even hurt Bruce too badly. The funeral for "Harvey" ?? They obviously don't want gotham to know their saviour went nuts. Yes...Harvey Dent is dead. Two-Face? Maybe Locked up in Arkham.

I know. Ridiculous theory.

I just felt like it could be a possibility, since they also faked Gordons death in the same film. (for similar reasons)
Too bad Nolan has explicitly and publicly said to Aaron Eckhart and to responses to Q&A's that Two-Face/Harvey Dent is dead. There was a funny article where Eckhart said Nolan took him out on a man date to officially tell him that he wasn't coming back in the third movie.

And Bane seems like the main villain. From the spoilers from the Stadium alone it sounds like he is pulling the strings. We shall see.
Old 08-09-2011, 11:39 PM   #1802
zombaddict
BANNED

zombaddict is Douglas the Caretaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Monkey View Post
Too bad Nolan has explicitly and publicly said to Aaron Eckhart and to responses to Q&A's that Two-Face/Harvey Dent is dead. There was a funny article where Eckhart said Nolan took him out on a man date to officially tell him that he wasn't coming back in the third movie.

And Bane seems like the main villain. From the spoilers from the Stadium alone it sounds like he is pulling the strings. We shall see.
I just loved that character so much and wanted to see more. At the same time I understand why he did what he did with Harvey Dent.
I'm not going to second guess Nolan on this one and I'm fine with Bane being the main villain.
zombaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 11:46 PM   #1803
Mr. Monkey
I Eat Brains!

Quote:
I just loved that character so much and wanted to see more. At the same time I understand why he did what he did with Harvey Dent.
I'm not going to second guess Nolan on this one and I'm fine with Bane being the main villain.
The only way I could see them using Two-Face (in a hypothetical universe) that wouldn't waste its time in the Tommy Lee Jones zone would have to be something that deals with him recovering from his dual personality which seems to me like it would be a lot of time wasted on internal grief...no, they used Two-Face perfectly and it would be a waste to have him around again.

I actually just watched BB and TDK back to back along with re reading a bunch of my Batman comics and while I understand the hate towards how Scarecrow was used, heck I was vocal about it, he (Scarecrow) really isn't deserving of much more then what was given to him as far as screen time is concerned.
Old 08-09-2011, 11:50 PM   #1804
mossy
It... Won't... Die...

mossy is \m/

Batpod stunt fail- stunt double takes out camera.

TMZ Video Here
Old 08-09-2011, 11:52 PM   #1805
Mr. Monkey
I Eat Brains!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossy View Post
Batpod stunt fail- stunt double takes out camera.

TMZ Video Here
That poor camera.

Filmed a short film with the Back to the Future Delorean and had a shot where it backs up as the camera cranes down in classic Back to the Future style and CRUNCH! There goes our 50mm. That's why you have insurance.
Old 08-09-2011, 11:55 PM   #1806
Shoggoth
The Living Dead

Shoggoth is in a land of confusion

Quote:
The only way I could see them using Two-Face (in a hypothetical universe) that wouldn't waste its time in the Tommy Lee Jones zone would have to be something that deals with him recovering from his dual personality which seems to me like it would be a lot of time wasted on internal grief...no, they used Two-Face perfectly and it would be a waste to have him around again.

I actually just watched BB and TDK back to back along with re reading a bunch of my Batman comics and while I understand the hate towards how Scarecrow was used, heck I was vocal about it, he (Scarecrow) really isn't deserving of much more then what was given to him as far as screen time is concerned.
I think a portion of the Scarecrow thing was just that Cillian Murphy is so damn cool that people want more of him. He is an amazing actor and deserves more than he gets, though I do like that he stays on the fringe.
Old 08-09-2011, 11:56 PM   #1807
mossy
It... Won't... Die...

mossy is \m/

Quote:
That poor camera.

Filmed a short film with the Back to the Future Delorean and had a shot where it backs up as the camera cranes down in classic Back to the Future style and CRUNCH! There goes our 50mm. That's why you have insurance.
I'm sure it happens more often than we realize.

What kinda short film were you filming with the Delorean? How not to reverse a Delorean?
Old 08-10-2011, 08:46 AM   #1808
Justin_Voorhees
The Living Dead

Justin_Voorhees has no status.

Quote:
What is Aaron Eckhart up to these days?
I was thinking more Neeson.
Justin_Voorhees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 08:59 AM   #1809
zombiegore85
Fresh Kill

zombiegore85 is eating liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.....

Send a message via Yahoo to zombiegore85

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE DEMON OF THORN View Post
Oh I wonder if Michael Keaton will be making a came. After all he was on the set.

Do you remember that?
Holy shit I don't remember that! lol I was pretty tired that day......I work overnight so I went straight to the set right after work so I was going on 24 hours without sleep......It would be nice to see a cameo from him
Old 08-10-2011, 09:41 AM   #1810
Mr. Monkey
I Eat Brains!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossy View Post
I'm sure it happens more often than we realize.

What kinda short film were you filming with the Delorean? How not to reverse a Delorean?
It was a 5 minute commercial about blockbuster about trying to return a movie without late fees. It's actually called BLOCKBUSTER.

when the car backs up into camera...good bye lens. School property too.

and the rest if...you care.